Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 01-17-2019, 7:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplaw View Post
Some media are reporting that Ginsberg has pneumonia. From 3 days ago:

https://www.smobserved.com/story/201...ourt/3780.html

An Op Ed from today:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/17/m...nsburg-health/

I don't know how true since there's been no "official" announcement.
I wouldn't trust Santa Monica Observer , personally. The Daily Caller is pretty good commentary.

Just from our analysis in this thread, she most likely has stage IV cancer. That means it's fairly serious. I would think chemo, and/or more treatment is going to be required.

Since she's been canceling her appearances and missing oral arguments I think it's more and more certain that she has stage IV cancer and it's fairly serious.
Old 01-17-2019, 9:04 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abinsinia View Post
I wouldn't trust Santa Monica Observer , personally. The Daily Caller is pretty good commentary.

Just from our analysis in this thread, she most likely has stage IV cancer. That means it's fairly serious. I would think chemo, and/or more treatment is going to be required.

Since she's been canceling her appearances and missing oral arguments I think it's more and more certain that she has stage IV cancer and it's fairly serious.
I'm not sold on the the stage IV cancer yet. The time between her last cancer and now is 10 years. Things do not take that long to metastasize. There's a possibility that there are tumors too small to detect which spread to her lung though. Unfortunately that's pure speculation without a pathology report.

What is suspicious is that there hasn't been that pathology report, it has been radio silence and political posturing, and she's canceling events three weeks from now.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:55 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireless View Post
There's a possibility that there are tumors too small to detect which spread to her lung though.
Micrometastasis.

Quote:
What is suspicious is that there hasn't been that pathology report, it has been radio silence and political posturing, and she's canceling events three weeks from now.
Exactly.
Old 01-18-2019, 12:47 PM

Quote:
I'm not sold on the the stage IV cancer yet. The time between her last cancer and now is 10 years. Things do not take that long to metastasize. There's a possibility that there are tumors too small to detect which spread to her lung though. Unfortunately that's pure speculation without a pathology report.

I'm absolutely not sold on it.

There's no evidence. Just spec based on the fact that she had 2 tumors removed and is now not in the public eye.

Everything in between those 2 points is guesswork. From there the conclusion is stage IV cancer?

No.

Evil doesn't only come in black.

Life is like a discount bakery. Usually everything is just what you ordered. But, occasionally you come face to face with an unexpected fruitcake. Surprise!

There is no "I" in Team; no "Me" in sports; no "You" in life. However, there's a ton of "Wheeeeee!" on roller coasters.
Old 01-18-2019, 12:55 PM

They are under no obligation to provide the public an "official" medical pathology report..

They have officially stated she is now cancer free..

That would be their public summary of the "official" pathology report..

What would the point of lying be?? They would lose their professional reputation and be considered incompetent..

There would be no national emergency if they reported she still had cancer. No panic..
Old 01-18-2019, 1:05 PM

OK, Calguns weekend oncologists. You might slow the roll a bit diagnosing her as Stage IV. The official statements from her docs were carefully worded to state that:

1. The small lung tumors were malignant and
2. They scanned for any other tumors outside the lung and found none.

Sadly I have some experience with these stages of cancer in our family and they are clearly trying to telegraph Stage 1 cancer with the lung tumors as the master site not as metastases. While you are correct that they could release the pathology report to nail down the specific type of cells which might cement the notion this is a lung cancer, I don't know why we would expect a sick person to release personal medical records like that. Some elected officials don't even release their taxes as I hear it (calm down, I will still vote for him).

I would love to get another pro-2A justice on the courts but I'm not gonna start rooting for someone to have stage 4 cancer no matter how much I disagree with her. Lets keep our values as we fight for 2A rights. God will choose what happens here next and does not need our help.
Old 01-18-2019, 1:21 PM
🇺🇸 jack-booted gov thug
CGN Contributor

Location: This information has been redacted in accordance with Title 18 U.S. Code § 798

Certifiable CGN Weekend Oncologist here looking to stir the pot: Oligometastatic disease is a thing.
I'd think she'd be a pretty good candidate for a surveillance "liquid biopsy" (hate that lame-stream media term...), but the only ones that really know what is going on are her medical team, her, and most likely her family.

With that out of the way, i'm with Paladin, we're trekking down the rabbit hole and away from a 2A political discussion re: SCOTUS justices and the court.

-------
Old 01-18-2019, 2:59 PM

I'm not randomly say stage IV .. We've been discussing her cancer for some time and stage IV is the logical conclusion given what we know. I wasn't trying to assert anything controversial given what else is in the thread, and it's certainly not me saying "She had tumors, STAGE IV! STAGE IV." in the absence of evidence. We've discussed this extensively.
Old 01-18-2019, 3:08 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

RBG has stage IV liberalism which that has been metastasizing through out our nation...

Discreet, Legal Carry in 37 States...
Old 01-18-2019, 4:51 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Eastvale View Post
They are under no obligation to provide the public an "official" medical pathology report..

They have officially stated she is now cancer free..

That would be their public summary of the "official" pathology report..

What would the point of lying be?? They would lose their professional reputation and be considered incompetent..

There would be no national emergency if they reported she still had cancer. No panic..
They used vague, ambiguous language which was not definitive whatsoever. Anyone in the medical community can tell you there are gaping holes in their announcement. They also haven't done anything to explain her current condition or rumors of pneumonia. They're canceling events ~3 weeks out without even waiting to see how her recovery goes, when she would be over 6 weeks post op and more than capable of a basic public speaking event.

We also received a press release 7 weeks before rehnquist died saying he would be back to work any day.

And no, they are not obligated to, but it's high suspicious that they haven't announced any more information on her tumor. Meanwhile I can tell you from 90sec of research RBG's second cancer (pancreatic) was an approximately 1cm adenocarcinoma in stage 1A.

Last edited by wireless; 01-18-2019 at 4:55 PM..
Old 01-18-2019, 7:10 PM

Quote:
They used vague, ambiguous language which was not definitive whatsoever. Anyone in the medical community can tell you there are gaping holes in their announcement. They also haven't done anything to explain her current condition or rumors of pneumonia. They're canceling events ~3 weeks out without even waiting to see how her recovery goes, when she would be over 6 weeks post op and more than capable of a basic public speaking event.

We also received a press release 7 weeks before rehnquist died saying he would be back to work any day.

And no, they are not obligated to, but it's high suspicious that they haven't announced any more information on her tumor. Meanwhile I can tell you from 90sec of research RBG's second cancer (pancreatic) was an approximately 1cm adenocarcinoma in stage 1A.

A link posted earlier from rplaw has this to say,
Quote:
“No evidence of remaining disease” could simply mean that they removed the two cancerous nodules they found on a lung scan after her recent fall. If these nodules represent cancer that spread from her previous colon or pancreas cancer, the doctors removed what they found in her lungs.

This doesn’t speak for cancer that might have spread to her liver, brain or bones.

“No further treatment is required” might imply that she is cancer free. It could also suggest the opposite, that she has metastatic cancer that is no longer treatable, other than hospice care, and that further treatment is futile at this point, hence not required.
The author claims to be a physician.
Old 01-18-2019, 7:12 PM

Quote:

Again.. Not a national emergency.. There is no conspiracy to keep this secret for 2 more years..
Old 01-18-2019, 8:58 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abinsinia View Post
A link posted earlier from rplaw has this to say,

The author claims to be a physician.
I agree, which is why we can't know anything without pathology reports. It *could* be metastatic cancer, but it almost certainly is not from cancer in 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Eastvale View Post
Again.. Not a national emergency.. There is no conspiracy to keep this secret for 2 more years..
And if you bothered to read any of my posts or even the one you quoted, it's abundantly obvious I do not think there is a conspiracy to keep her medical status secret for two years, nor do I think she is being hooked up to machines in order to survive until 2020, that current democratic political posturing has anything to do with RBG (SOTU and Buzzfeed), or that the democratic party has basically say over her healthcare choices going forward. There's gaping holes in the story that we are not being told and it's an indication that something is being kept from the public.
Old 01-19-2019, 8:00 AM

Quote:
There's gaping holes in the story that we are not being told and it's an indication that something is being kept from the public.
Therefore we have rampant speculation.

One thing I do know, if her condition was improving there would be many more reports on her condition.