Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 08-12-2017, 12:20 PM
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default WTS: Variety of long guns

These are some of my personal guns I am going to sell. They ARE NOT business and/or inventory guns so please don't report this thread and get me deleted (again) from the PFS-L area!!!

I am not a good photographer and I will describe the items the best I can. The pics will reflect any flaws. My focus now is on other things like a savings/college account for my 9 month old grandson!!

Please comply with the forum rules and do not reply in this thread. Please PM me. If an item is still listed, it is still available. I will mark all sold items as such.

I'll be willing to travel some to meet a buyer but remember, I live up in the desert and it is 30 miles just to Rancho. Also, long guns are a PITA to carry on my motorcycle!!

I will ship if the buyer pays for the shipping.

When sending a PM, PLEASE put the model of the item in the title....example, Ruger No1 in .243. I have a lot of PM's with a title of just rifle and it causes confusion.

**SPF** - Ruger Model Model 1B (NO1), .243, this one is mine and like new, serial number 133-87XXX dates production to late 2001, stainless steel, barrel measures 25” from the breach to the muzzle, beautiful greenish-gray laminate fore stock and butt stock, sling attachments, round count is 20rds to sight in the scope I had on it. It is an amazingly accurate rifle. All metal and wood is free of any flaws. Years ago I got this to deer hunt but that never ended up happening. I am keeping that scope for the coyote rifle I am building but I will include the sling swivels I put on it .

Ruger’s website does not show these as an out of production rifle but they have no serial number dating since 2015 and Ruger does not show it as a cataloged item any longer. None of my distributors have it as a cataloged item either. Thanks to an angry ex-wife I no longer have the original box or papers. I will include a used but good shape hard plastic gun case with it.

I will also include, 80rds (4 boxes) of Federal Classic .243, 100gr Hi-Shock Soft Point ammo.

Selling for $900 OBO, PM with interest.

- Smith & Wesson, 1500 Standard w/Leupold 3-9x40 scope, .243, unknown model Leupold scope that has range adjustment, Duplex reticle, very good clarity, one piece Redfield scope mount. It also has some imperfections to the wood stock, mostly just bumps and dings but nothing through the lacquer finish. The outside of the barrel has some light corrosion marks because the old man I got this from did not have a heat stick in his safe. The inside of the barrel is free of any corrosion, the barrel is shiny, the rifling is clear and shows very light wear. I have also attached a pic of the reticle of the scope.

I’m having some difficulty finding accurate serial number data for these rifles but they were only made for 4 years from 1981-1985. They were built by Howa to S&W specifications.

I will also include 60rds of Remington, 100gr, Core Lokt Partitioned Soft Point ammo.

Selling for $500, PM with interest

TinStarSupply@aol.com

The satisfaction of a job well done is to be the one who has done it

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazoE
I don't feel a thing when some cop gets ghosted.

Last edited by yzernie; 08-15-2017 at 8:59 AM..
Old 08-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Vendor/Retailer

- Harrington & Richardson, Shikari Model 155, .45-70govt, single shot, 24” bbl, case colored receiver, it is used and I got this from an estate sale a couple years ago. It has some imperfections to the wood fore stock and the butt stock. The serial number dates production to 1977. The outside of the barrel has some light corrosion marks because the old man I got this from did not have a heat stick in his safe. The inside of the barrel is free of any corrosion, the barrel is shiny, the rifling is clear and shows very light wear. Round count is unknown and I never had the nuts to drive one down the pipe!! It does not have the cleaning rod that came with it.

Selling for $200, PM with interest.

**SPF** - Remington Model Seven, Lightweight Alaskan Wilderness, .300 Short Action Ultra Magnum, this is a Remington Custom Shop rifle, 22” stainless steel hammer forged bbl, 1:9.25 button rifled twist, fiberglass stock, Teflon coated metal for anti-glare, 1" recoil pad, sling swivel studs, unknown brand two piece scope mounts to an unknown model Leupold 3-9x40 scope that has great clarity. This was part of an estate purchase I did a while back from an older guy who had a stroke and liquidated his arms. Rifle is in excellent condition. Stock pic of scope crosshairs.

I will also include, 100rds (5 boxes) of Remington .300 Remington Short Action Ultra Mag, 165gr Core Lokt PSP ammo.

Selling for $750 $725 OBO, PM with interest

- Remington 700 BDL Custom Deluxe, .17rem, 24” bbl, highly shiny stock is excellent, bluing is excellent, barrel is shiny and rifling is excellent, sling studs, unknown brand two piece scope mounts but they look very similar to the Leupold mounts I have on one of my rifles. Rear sight is missing due to the original owner having a scope on it that he kept but I have already ordered a stock Remington replacement rear sight for it and will mount it for you unless you are going to put an optic on it. Either way you’ll have an original BDL rear sight for it.

This was part of an estate purchase I did a while back from an older guy who had a stroke and liquidated his arms. He told me he was the original owner of it and used it once to hunt squirrels where got about 15 shots off before the local Sheriff came and kicked him out!! He said a couple rounds to get it sighted in so it hasn’t had a full box of ammo through it. Been in his safe ever since and then one of my safes for the last few months.

The pics do not do this rifle any justice. Rifle is in excellent condition. Serial number G622XXXX and barrel code “N” dates it 1993 production.

I will also include, 100rds (5 boxes) of Remington Express Rifle, .17 Remington, 25gr Hollow Point ammo.

Selling for $800 $750 OBO, PM with interest.

TinStarSupply@aol.com

Quote:

Last edited by yzernie; 08-17-2017 at 3:52 PM..
Vendor/Retailer

**SOLD** - Baikal MP-153 shotgun, 12ga, semi-auto, 3 ” chamber, 28” hammer forged and chrome lined bbl, Improved Choke installed, gas operated, manufactured by Izhevsk Mechanical Plant in Russia who also makes AK-47’s.

I got this a while back to shoot trap but life got in the way and other than a couple range trips and a total of right around 50-75 rds total I have not shot it in a couple years. It had a nice wood finish with one small and hardly noticeable ding in the stock. Again, thanks to an angry ex-wife, I do not have the original box, manual, other chokes (easily found for cheap on Gunbroker.com) or the tool for adjusting the gas pressures.

**SOLD** - GSG 522 SD Lightweight, .22lr, 16.25” bbl with faux suppressor, black synthetic MP5 style stock and fore end, matte blued finish on metal, integrated Picatinny rail on top of the receiver, integrated sling bracket, adjustable rear sight, 1-10rd mag.

I got this a while back as a fun plinker and for rodent control around the property. I have shot 100rds or less through it because I ended up getting a pellet rifle for the rodents after “Some save the whales” neighbor complained about me shooting the rodents. I’m still whacking the rodents but she can’t hear the pellet rifle!! I just don’t shoot the 522 anymore. I do not have the original box or manual.

TinStarSupply@aol.com

Quote:

Last edited by yzernie; 08-16-2017 at 5:38 PM..
Vendor/Retailer

saved for more2

TinStarSupply@aol.com

Quote:
Old 08-13-2017, 10:36 AM

Pm'ed for 522 SD

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-2017, 7:41 PM
Vendor/Retailer

TuesTTT

TinStarSupply@aol.com

Quote:
Old 08-15-2017, 8:49 PM

PM sent
Old 08-15-2017, 9:26 PM

Default WTS: Variety of long guns

Pm sent