Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Lucky Gunner -REMOVED-
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2010, 1:03 PM

Default New Sponsor

Hello to everyone on Calguns from LuckyGunner. LuckyGunner.com is now a sponsor of Calguns.net If you ever have any questions or need assistance with anything, feel free to contact me through the PM or the LuckyGunner website.

Stay tuned as we'll be posting some great deals on handgun, shotgun and rifle ammunition. LuckyGunner also has some great deals on reloading supplies and shooting accesories.

Lucky Gunner carries ammo for sale and only offers 100% in stock cheap ammo - guaranteed. Whether you are looking for rifle ammo, handgun ammo, rimfire ammo, or shotgun ammo, you've come to the best place on the Internet to find it all in stock and ready to ship - today! Lucky Gunner Ammo carries bulk ammo for all of your ammunition needs. If it's ammo for handguns, rifles, or shotguns and you see it on our website, we've got it here, - cheap and in stock, ready to ship to your door!
Old 12-07-2010, 1:05 PM
Calguns Addict

Yay another sponsor!

Welcome!!
Old 12-07-2010, 2:59 PM

let the ammo price battle begin!
Old 12-12-2010, 12:33 PM

Glad to see you here, you have good prices.
Old 01-09-2011, 8:57 PM
In Memoriam

Used Many times for MBI .45 auto...if only the shipping were cheaper or free after certain amounts. Love the ammo though!

WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpg
Old 01-10-2011, 2:18 AM

Thanks for all you're doing with sponsorship.

I have a question since I usually buy ammo from your Company.

Will you take the time to understand the new California guidelines for online ammo sales as some Companies have, and some have not?

Specifically that only handgun ammunition should be affected and that there are clearly defined and disambiguous exemptions to the restrictions that many citizens enjoy?

I've taken the time to detail the specific exemptions within the actual law in bold here.

Quote:
12318. (a) Commencing February 1, 2011, the delivery or transfer of ownership of handgun ammunition may only occur in a face-to-face transaction with the deliverer or transferor being provided bona fide evidence of identity from the purchaser or other transferee. A violation of this section is a misdemeanor.

(c) Subdivision (a) shall not apply to or affect the deliveries, transfers, or sales of, handgun ammunition to any of the following:

* (1) Authorized law enforcement representatives of cities, counties, cities and counties, or state and federal governments for exclusive use by those government agencies if, prior to the delivery, transfer, or sale of the handgun ammunition, written authorization from the head of the agency employing the purchaser or transferee, is obtained identifying the employee as an individual authorized to conduct the transaction, and authorizing the transaction for the exclusive use of the agency employing the individual.
* (2) Sworn peace officers, as defined in Chapter 4.5 (commencing with Section 830) of Title 3 of Part 2 who are authorized to carry a firearm in the course and scope of their duties.
* (3) Importers and manufacturers of handgun ammunition or firearms licensed to engage in business pursuant to Chapter 44 (commencing with Section 921) of Title 18 of the United States Code and the regulations issued pursuant thereto.
* (4) Persons who are on the centralized list maintained by the Department of Justice pursuant to Section 12083.
* (5) Persons whose licensed premises are outside this state who are licensed as dealers or collectors of firearms pursuant to Chapter 44 (commencing with Section 921) of Title 18 of the United States Code and the regulations issued pursuant thereto.
* (6) Persons licensed as collectors of firearms pursuant to Chapter 44 (commencing with Section 921) of Title 18 of the United States Code and the regulations issued pursuant thereto whose licensed premises are within this state who has a current certificate of eligibility issued to him or her by the Department of Justice pursuant to Section 12071.
* (7) A handgun ammunition vendor.
* (8) A consultant-evaluator, as defined in subdivision (s) of Section 12001.
I like shopping at The Lucky Gunner and would like to see your fine Company not write off all Californians and all ammunition types like so many other Companies have done to the unecesary detriment of their sales figures due most likely to a lazy or ignorant interpretation by their politically baised liberal Law Firms.

There is a thread here ---> http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...65#post5523565 that I invite you to post on if you are able to give us the good news that you can understand and comply with the very simple and easy to document guidelines that still allow many types of ammunition to be sold to any citizen, and allow handgun ammo to be sold to the thousands of bulk customers who are already exempt and eager to give your Company cash for being an upstanding legal entity.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:34 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I've ordered a few times from you folks. Just placed a last-minute order tonight in fact. Welcome to CalGuns.

I hope you will be able to add yourselves to the list of dealers willing to ship appropriate ammo into CA after the legislation takes effect.

Amen to finding a way to bring the shipping costs down a bit! It adds up to a fair chunk in a hurry and would be a great perk to larger orders if shipping was offered gratis.
Old 01-20-2011, 7:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Databyter View Post
Thanks for all you're doing with sponsorship.

I have a question since I usually buy ammo from your Company.

Will you take the time to understand the new California guidelines for online ammo sales as some Companies have, and some have not?

Specifically that only handgun ammunition should be affected and that there are clearly defined and disambiguous exemptions to the restrictions that many citizens enjoy?

I've taken the time to detail the specific exemptions within the actual law in bold here.

I like shopping at The Lucky Gunner and would like to see your fine Company not write off all Californians and all ammunition types like so many other Companies have done to the unecesary detriment of their sales figures due most likely to a lazy or ignorant interpretation by their politically baised liberal Law Firms.

There is a thread here ---> http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...65#post5523565 that I invite you to post on if you are able to give us the good news that you can understand and comply with the very simple and easy to document guidelines that still allow many types of ammunition to be sold to any citizen, and allow handgun ammo to be sold to the thousands of bulk customers who are already exempt and eager to give your Company cash for being an upstanding legal entity.

We were going to ship to FFL and C&R customers and still ship rifle ammo whatever that was going to be. Thankfully we don't have to worry with 962 being struck down.