Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Rimfire Firearms
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Rimfire Firearms .22, .17 and other Rimfire Handguns and Rifles

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 9:12 AM

F those natchez scumbags, stop posting their links
Old 04-15-2014, 9:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakyshoot View Post
We see a gentle admonishment for the term "gypped" and yet "full retard" is somehow AOK? Very offensive term IMHO.
I was only passing on info of little use to most, a little history. Ya, retard might offend some people but it used to be called retarded even dy the dept of health and all experts.

Now there are so many terms who knows? People are too touchy these days and the world is a meaner place. I think they need to thicken their skin a bit and live and let live, but I see your point.

I don't know the correct term when you see 20,000 people cussing you and saying they'll order all they want when you tell then about the new notice posted at C:

In an effort to provide fair access to rimfire ammunition, this product has a quantity limit of 1 per order, per customer, per day. Orders exceeding the quantity limit will be canceled.

And before people start saying that was always there, it was not. Do a google search, the old one is cached and it said limit one, no mention of will be canceled!

I told them they're cracking down trying help them because they were ordering 2,3,5 etc and I was pretty much told where to get off...

Oh wait, I do know the correct term, idiots that don't go by the rules because they're special and they don't care if CG gets ammo or not as long as they get their 5k Blazers!
Old 04-15-2014, 9:13 AM
Head Janitor

I've had it with this thread and the hassles, problems, bickering and secret squirrel sh*t.

I allowed this under the impression and concept that this was to help the entire community, not a single specific clique.

The bickering has become wearisome and the 'Don't post that publicly' comments tell me this is NOT intended to benefit the larger Calguns community but rather a select few.

For now this thread is done.
The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.
Closed Thread