Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > K-Var Corp
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2011, 10:33 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Default Limited and hard to find items!!!

Limited and hard to find items!!!

Grab these limited and hard to find items now, as they are first come first serve.

We have a limited quantity of the .22LR Conversion Kit for Makarov

We have the very last unit of the production. Very low serial numbers: K003, K004, K005, and K007

MK-026
The .22LR Conversion Kit. This kit makes it possible to use .22LR ammo in the 9x18 cal. chambered, standard capacity pistol of East European or Chinese manufacture, at considerable savings in ammunition costs and wear and tear, while using the pistol for target practice, or any kind of “fun” type shooting.

We have also reloaded our Bargain Section, click here

BI-052
Gas Chamber, Bulgarian, 90 degree with bayonet/accessory lug, pre-drilled holes, used-takeoffs.

BI-053
New Gas Chamber, Bulgarian, 90 degree, No bayo/access lug, takeoffs, no center holes.

BI-056
Black Bulgarian made bayonet. Complete with wire cutters, scabbard, and web strap, used. Fits all AKM/AK74 variants. *Average to good condition*

www.k-var.com
Tel.: 1 702 364 8880
Fax: 1 702 307 2303
Email: sales@k-var.com
All posting by K-Var is for informational purposes only. K-Var Corp assumes no liability of forum members responsibility in following local, state and federal laws. Special federal permission or licensing may be required.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:48 AM
Calguns Supreme Overlord
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Will you guys be getting more Krinkov barrels? The product shows up when I browse from my phone but I can't find it when searching from a computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOELKY View Post
Well, glad you got the kit anyways, I'm sure I'll fondle it a little in the near future..... oh God, that's going to be in somebody's signature....:D
Quote:
put me in line, but if Peter W. Bush takes it, I need to be removed from his Signature line.......:D
Old 08-23-2011, 6:45 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Please keep in mind that if you live in the state of California, it is not compliant with the laws.

AK-223KBBulgarian Krinkov barrel for 5.56x45 (.223 caliber). Hammer forged chrome lined New pre-ban 23mm barrel.

http://www.k-var.com/shop/product.ph...cat=274&page=1

www.k-var.com
Tel.: 1 702 364 8880
Fax: 1 702 307 2303
Email: sales@k-var.com
All posting by K-Var is for informational purposes only. K-Var Corp assumes no liability of forum members responsibility in following local, state and federal laws. Special federal permission or licensing may be required.
Old 08-23-2011, 3:06 PM
Calguns Supreme Overlord
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

I'm sorry I should have specified 5.5x39. Or any 5.45 virgin non-us barrels for that matter

Quote:
Well, glad you got the kit anyways, I'm sure I'll fondle it a little in the near future..... oh God, that's going to be in somebody's signature....:D
Quote:
put me in line, but if Peter W. Bush takes it, I need to be removed from his Signature line.......:D