Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > WTB (Want To Buy)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

WTB (Want To Buy) Looking for an item? This is the place to post it! Read the rules before posting.

Old 12-07-2012, 12:23 PM
CGN Contributor

Default WTB: Cerakote service (OD Green) for Magpul BAD Lever

I'm trying to reach out and see how much someone would charge me to Cerakote my Magpul BAD lever in official Magpul OD Green.

I'm doing a Magpul OD Green build and thought it would look nice.

I'm sure it's not rocket science, but I'm also sure that I have zero painting tools on hand. I don't even have a method to strip the part before painting. It's just not my bag I'm hoping the cost of a (very) small job like this might be better than buying painting gear.

If you know how to professionally apply Cerakote, I may be interested. I live in Hollister, but work in San Jose. I don't mind shipping it out either.

Either reply here or PM me please.

Thanks!
Old 12-07-2012, 1:01 PM
CGN Contributor

I sent a few PMs and emails to people. If you offer this service and are interested, please let me know.
Old 12-07-2012, 3:37 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Hey Airshark, I do Cerakoting as a side business and have been doing it for many years. I have all the professional equipment and I use the oven cure Cerakote which is the best on the market. I'm willing to coat the BAD Lever for the cost of the Cerakote. The benefit to me is that I will have leftover Cerakote in Magpul OD Green to use on my projects. Total cost for Cerakote would be $49.95 ($35 for small bottle Cerakote + $14.95 Haz Mat Shipping).

Let me know if you are interested. send a PM, or email me at OcCustomCoatings@gmail.com
Old 12-07-2012, 5:54 PM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
Hey Airshark, I do Cerakoting as a side business and have been doing it for many years. I have all the professional equipment and I use the oven cure Cerakote which is the best on the market. I'm willing to coat the BAD Lever for the cost of the Cerakote. The benefit to me is that I will have leftover Cerakote in Magpul OD Green to use on my projects. Total cost for Cerakote would be $49.95 ($35 for small bottle Cerakote + $14.95 Haz Mat Shipping).

Let me know if you are interested. send a PM, or email me at OcCustomCoatings@gmail.com
Thank you for the generous offer, but I've had Ernie from Red Creek Tactical offer me a screaming hot deal that I'm fairly confident can't be beat.

Thanks!