Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2012, 8:25 PM

Default Sig sp2022

I want to buy Sig sp2022. But there is a note that a high cap mag will be removed for shipment to CA. Wonder if you substitute the high mag with Sig 10 rd mag?
Old 12-06-2012, 4:47 AM
Vendor/Retailer

We don't have any compliant magazines to swap them with, so if you buy the gun it will not ship with any magazines.
Web Sales: 803.788.9095
socialmedia.info@palmettostatearmory.com
Old 12-06-2012, 5:08 AM

That's very unfortunate, PSA would have considerably more CA Sales if you did substitute mags or give a 'credit' for those in CA. At this point, without mags, we'd be better of just going to LGS or even Turners.
Old 12-06-2012, 7:40 AM

In that case, I'll need to cancel the order.
What do I need to do to cancel the order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmetto State Armory View Post
We don't have any compliant magazines to swap them with, so if you buy the gun it will not ship with any magazines.
Old 12-06-2012, 8:00 AM
Vendor/Retailer

You need to call or e-mail CS with your online order number so that they can cancel your order.
Old 12-06-2012, 8:04 AM

Default Order cancellation

The problem is PSA doesn't pick up the phone or answer emails.
I emailed PSA 2 days ago. Still no reply.
Can I give the order number to you via PM?
Old 12-06-2012, 9:47 AM

cant smaller mags be purchased here in ca ?
Old 12-06-2012, 10:41 AM

Yes, but I have to pay for it, and it adds to the total price.
I still have no way to cancel the order (their CS doesn't pick up the phone or answer emails). Wow, I now experience what other Calgunners have been through with PSA.

WHAT's AN EXPERIENCE (being an owner of a high volume E-retailer myself).
Old 12-06-2012, 10:43 AM

You know your going to be charged a cancelation fee right ? ? may be worth it to just bu t the mags.... Just a thought ,..

You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring firearms. The following is a list of areas where we will not ship firearms to. This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide. It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States. Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions. If you do live in a restricted area, your order will be canceled and a 5% restocking fee charged.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:47 AM

If the order has not been shipped, they cannot charge any fee.
Any credit card dispute will cost PSA $25 up front.
AND I'll dispute any charge.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:49 AM

OK good luck with that..You read the instructions right ?
just trying to help ...

IMPORTANT: If ordering a lower receiver or firearm, please make sure to read these instructions before placing your order.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:09 AM
Vendor/Retailer

I can forward your cancellation request to CS if you want to PM me with your order number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed15 View Post
This is stated on the item page for the handgun:
Quote:
Guns Shipped to California will have the high capacity magazine removed before shipping.
This is under our terms and conditions page:
Quote:
Order Cancellations – All requests for an order cancellation must be submitted via e-mail. Payments are processed immediately upon placement of your order. A 10% cancellation fee will be charged to all orders cancelled after a payment has been processed. This charge represents the costs we incur to reprocess your transaction and to unpack and restock your order items by our sales and warehouse staff.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:14 AM

Here is the order that placed last night.

Emailed to CS this morning

Need to cancel this order (just found out that the gun won’t come with a mag)
Thank you for your purchase!
Your order # is: 100139904.
You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your order and a link to track its progress.

Last edited by Ed15; 12-06-2012 at 11:18 AM..
Old 12-06-2012, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Actually they can.. its in the terms....

why not take the gun and buy the mag 36.00 on ebay..

350.00 gun and 17.50 to cancel.. for the price you are getting the gun for your still saving a nice penny..

FYI im on your side on this .. Just trying to help out.
Old 12-06-2012, 4:52 PM

I'll let Mastercard figures out if they can charge my credit card w/o my authorization or not.
For now, I'll just stick only with those rules set by my credit card company
Old 12-07-2012, 5:03 AM
Vendor/Retailer

You agreed to our terms when you purchased the handgun. You should have read the terms, and the product page (which states that magazines are not included) before purchasing. You could have saved both parties a headache here.
Old 12-07-2012, 7:14 AM

Default PSA

Nope, actually your have no product description. Just an unclear note stating that a high capacity mag will be removed. I had no idea that the gun will be sold without a 10 rd mag.

And my FFL (my law) cannot do a transfer the gun without a mag.
Why do you sell a gun that cannot be transfer?

This the worst online company I ever came across. BTW, your credit card processing company charges you no processing fee for all VOIDED transaction. PSA can easily cancel an order and void the transaction at no bank processing charge. SO your restocking fee for unshipped ordres is a scam.

Last edited by Ed15; 12-07-2012 at 7:16 AM.. Reason: Add more comment
Old 12-07-2012, 7:40 AM

BEfore you even place the purchase it says Guns Shipped to California will have the high capacity magazine removed before shipping.

So why are you placing the blame on PSA..

Then after you select the item it says in bright red letter

IMPORTANT If ordering a lower receiver or firearm, please make sure to read these instructions before placing your order.

then when you click on the instructions it says..

The interstate shipping of firearms is regulated by the ATF and all firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL).

Please follow these steps when placing your order:

1. Please carefully read the restrictions below.
2. Place your order online entering the business name of your FFL (Name actually on the license) and address in the shipping information portion of checkout.
3. Have a licensee of your choosing send us a current copy of their FFL with your order number. FFL's may fax (1-803-788-5756) or email (FFL@palmettostatearmory.com) a signed copy to us. (Please Note if we do not receive a copy of the FFL then your order will not be processed.)
4. Due to the high seasonal/holiday order volume, please allow 10-15 business days for your firearm to ship.
Our PSA rifles are built from the ground up. Please allow at least 3-4 weeks for delivery. Shipping times will vary during the holidays. (You will be emailed a tracking number when your order ships)

All Firearms Sales Are Final! Firearms found to be defective must be returned to the manufacturer.

PLEASE NOTE: ALL FIREARMS WILL BE SHIPPED TO THE ADDRESS ON A VALID FFL. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Firearm Ordering Restrictions:

1. You must be at least 21 years of age (for handguns and stripped lower receivers) or 18 years of age (for rifles).
2. By purchasing firearms, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
3. You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
4. You have no legal restraint which would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring firearms.
5. You have never been committed to any mental institution, or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
6. You will not sell firearms to any minor.
7. You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring firearms. The following is a list of areas where we will not ship firearms to. This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide. It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States. Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions. If you do live in a restricted area, your order will be canceled and a 5% restocking fee charged.

CALIFORNIA: Firearms that are currently approved by CADOJ

ILLINOIS: No Firearms sales to Chicago or Cook County. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.

MASSACHUSETTS: No Sales of any firearms at this time.

MARYLAND: No sales of a firearm with a magazine over 20rd capacity. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.

NEW JERSEY: No sales of non-ban compliant firearms.

NEW YORK: No sales of non-ban compliant firearms.

WASHINGTON DC: No Sales of any firearms.

CONNECTICUTT: No sales of non-ban compliant firearms.

I dont know why people always want to blame someone else for there own mistakes...
If you would have read the instructions you wouldnt be going thru all of this..
PSA did nothing wrong here. its you that just kept clicking and placed an order without taking the time to read and ask questions first before ordering ..

Make sure to let us know how this turns out for you ... and how much time you waste makign all the calls and emails.. .

GL......

PSA- thanks for all you do and all the great deals you have for us here on a budget...
Now stop dealing with people that cant read instructions and get me all my parts I have ordered in the last few days...LOLOL
Old 12-07-2012, 8:13 AM

People just want to cancel their unshipped orders (for whatever reasons) without being scammed with restocking fees (nothing to restock, the items haven't even been pulled from the shelves yet) PERIOD......
Old 12-07-2012, 8:20 AM

Quote:
People just want to cancel their unshipped orders (for whatever reasons) without being scammed with restocking fees (nothing to restock, the items haven't even been pulled from the shelves yet) PERIOD......
Its not being scammed... you placed an order and agreed to the terms.
Its your fault for not reading the terms first..You had 3 chances b4 the final click to order.... so why are you putting the blame on PSA... Except the fact that you screwed up and placed an order for a gun that didnt have a mag.. Your Fault.. PERIOD... GL
Old 12-07-2012, 8:39 AM

Here is a real product description from RifleGear (they do include a 10 rd mag)

*****You, on the other hand, have no product description.

Sig Sauer SP2022 9mm Semi Automatic Pistol

E-mail this product to a friend E-mail this product to a friend

Previous Up Next

The SIG SAUER® SP2022® is the latest version of our popular polymer framed pistol and features a durable, lightweight and wear-resistant polymer frame with the added tactical versatility of an integrated accessory rail. The slide is machined from a solid block of stainless steel and protected by SIG’s black Nitron® finish. Available in 9mm, .357 SIG and .40 S&W, the SP2022 can easily be converted from a Double-Action/Single-Action to a Double-Action Only configuration through a unique integral fire control unit. It also features the SIG SAUER four-point safety system. The SIG SAUER polymer framed pistols has earned an enviable reputation and proven track record of reliable performance in the hands of law enforcement professionals. In December of 2004 the U.S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command at the Rock Island Arsenal awarded SIG SAUER a contract for 5,000 SIG SAUER SP2022 pistols chambered in 9mm. The SP2022 – the only polymer framed pistol engineered to perform, built to protect and good enough to be called a SIG SAUER. Also available in DAO.

Specifications
Caliber 9mm
Action Type DA/SA
Trigger Pull DA 10.0 lbs
Trigger Pull SA 4.4 lbs
Overall Length 7.4 in
Overall Height 5.7 in
Overall Width 1.4 in
Barrel Length 3.9 in
Sight Radius 5.9 in
Weight w/Mag 29.0 oz
Mag Capacity 10 Rounds
Sights Contrast
Grips Polymer Grips
Frame Finish Black Polymer
Slide Finish Nitron®
Accessory Rail Yes
Features Accessory Rail, wear-resistant polymer frame
MSRP $494.00

In stock
as of 12/07/2012 9:33AM PST

SKU:SIG2022-9-B
Regular Price: $494.00
Our Price: $389.00
Quote:
You agreed to our terms when you purchased the handgun. You should have read the terms, and the product page (which states that magazines are not included) before purchasing. You could have saved both parties a headache here.
Old 12-07-2012, 8:50 AM

Again you didnt read the details PSA has on this gun... It says the same thing that Riflegear does.... RifleGear is a California based Co so of course they are going to have a Ca legal mag in their Ca guns..

You need to suck it up that you messed up here.. Stop blaming PSA for your mistake.

Details

The SIG SAUER® SP2022® is the latest version of our popular polymer framed pistol and features a durable, lightweight and wear-resistant polymer frame with the added tactical versatility of an integrated accessory rail. The slide is machined from a solid block of stainless steel and protected by SIG’s black Nitron® finish. Available in 9mm, .357 SIG and .40 S&W, the SP2022 can easily be converted from a Double-Action/Single-Action to a Double-Action Only configuration through a unique integral fire control unit. It also features the SIG SAUER four-point safety system. The SIG SAUER polymer framed pistols has earned an enviable reputation and proven track record of reliable performance in the hands of law enforcement professionals.

Guns Shipped to California will have the high capacity magazine removed before shipping.
Old 12-07-2012, 9:28 AM

I'll admit that it's entire my fault that I let the low price fooled me to do a business with a shady outfit. I already ordered the same gun with Riffle Gear, 10 rd mag included.

Next day, the order was shipped, got email from them with the tracking number. The gun will be at my FFL in 3days. NO PROBLEM, NO HEADACHE.
Don't need to wait for 30 days for an item shown as " IN STOCK"
Old 12-07-2012, 9:33 AM

Default Riffle Gear

Why don't you check PSA website again. They have no product description.
This is an area that they can hire a full time staff to populate the website with product description.

In contrast, Rifle Gear states clearly what come with the gun.

Here is what they have
Details

The SIG SAUER® SP2022® is the latest version of our popular polymer framed pistol and features a durable, lightweight and wear-resistant polymer frame with the added tactical versatility of an integrated accessory rail. The slide is machined from a solid block of stainless steel and protected by SIG’s black Nitron® finish. Available in 9mm, .357 SIG and .40 S&W, the SP2022 can easily be converted from a Double-Action/Single-Action to a Double-Action Only configuration through a unique integral fire control unit. It also features the SIG SAUER four-point safety system. The SIG SAUER polymer framed pistols has earned an enviable reputation and proven track record of reliable performance in the hands of law enforcement professionals.

Guns Shipped to California will have the high capacity magazine removed before shipping (NOT CLEAR which gun has or doesn't have a low cap mag)

Product Tags
Add Your Tags:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptroxx View Post
Again you didnt read the details PSA has on this gun... It says the same thing that Riflegear does.... RifleGear is a California based Co so of course they are going to have a Ca legal mag in their Ca guns..

You need to suck it up that you messed up here.. Stop blaming PSA for your mistake.

Details

Last edited by Ed15; 12-07-2012 at 9:34 AM.. Reason: Add
Old 12-07-2012, 9:38 AM

Quote:
I'll admit that it's entire my fault that I let the low price fooled me to do a business with a shady outfit. I already ordered the same gun with Riffle Gear, 10 rd mag included.

Next day, the order was shipped, got email from them with the tracking number. The gun will be at my FFL in 3days. NO PROBLEM, NO HEADACHE.
Don't need to wait for 30 days for an item shown as " IN STOCK"
There not shady at all, everything was in writing. This is all your fault so accept the fact you messed up and stop bashing PSA.. If you would have taken the time to read you wouldnt be in this mess..
Good luck getting a full refund...

And I have looked at there site, and can clearly see that they dont ship high cap mags with guns to California..

Last edited by ptroxx; 12-07-2012 at 9:43 AM..
Old 12-07-2012, 9:41 AM

Quote:
Why don't you check PSA website again. They have no product description.
This is an area that they can hire a full time staff to populate the website with product description.

In contrast, Rifle Gear states clearly what come with the gun.

Here is what they have
Details

Guns Shipped to California will have the high capacity magazine removed before shipping (NOT CLEAR which gun has or doesn't have a low cap mag)

Product Tags
Add Your Tags:
Suck it up you blew it... it says right in there details GUNS SHIPPED TO CA WILL HAVE HIGH CAP MAGS REMOVED B4 SHIPPING...
Old 12-07-2012, 9:50 AM

NO SHIP, NO CHARGE
That's the credit card laws.

Folks don't use a debit card, it doesn't have the same protection as a credit card.

Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 9:54 AM

BTW, what's your affiliation with PSA.
--Employee
--Paid Rep.
--Rep. who receives merchandise discount.

Quote:
There not shady at all, everything was in writing. This is all your fault so accept the fact you messed up and stop bashing PSA.. If you would have taken the time to read you wouldnt be in this mess..

And I have looked at there site, and can clearly see that they dont ship high cap mags with guns to California..
Old 12-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Vendor/Retailer

CS informed me that they will refund you in full. Please do not order from us again.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:23 AM

Default Voided transaction

Thanks,
AND YES, I WON"T ORDER FROM PSA AGAIN.
I learnt my lesson.

BTW, they didn't refunded. (they just voided the transaction, I checked with my credit card company)

Quote:
CS informed me that they will refund you in full. Please do not order from us again.

Last edited by Ed15; 12-07-2012 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: more comment
Old 12-07-2012, 10:25 AM

Quote:
WOW you guys are being nice today.... Hope others dont see this that had to pay your cancelation fee... Now get my orders shipped out ...LOLOL
Old 12-07-2012, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Thanks,
AND YES, I WON"T ORDER FROM PSA AGAIN.
I learnt my lesson.
Look slike you lucked out on this one...

Enjoy your new gun
Old 12-07-2012, 10:27 AM

Actually, NOT my LUCK.

IT's the LAWS...........

Quote:
Look slike you lucked out on this one...

Enjoy your new gun
Old 12-07-2012, 10:27 AM

Show the law thats says that ...

Quote:
NO SHIP, NO CHARGE
That's the credit card laws.

Folks don't use a debit card, it doesn't have the same protection as a credit card.
Quote:
BTW, what's your affiliation with PSA.
--Employee
--Paid Rep.
--Rep. who receives merchandise discount.
No rep no affiliaton.... I just hate to see people try to blame the other guy for their mistake..
Old 12-07-2012, 10:47 AM

Here is the link to Fair Credit Billing Act
http://ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre16.shtm

FOLKS, know the laws and protect yourselves.....
All PSA assertion on restock fee on canceled orders is baseless, can be disputed with your credit card company.

Quote:
Show the law thats says that ...

No rep no affiliaton.... I just hate to see people try to blame the other guy for their mistake..

Last edited by Ed15; 12-07-2012 at 10:49 AM..
Old 12-07-2012, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Here is the link to Fair Credit Billing Act
http://ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre16.shtm

FOLKS, know the laws and protect yourselves.....
All PSA assertion on restock fee on canceled orders is baseless, can be disputed with your credit card company.
Non of these apply to you .. you purchased something and agreed to the terms of the agreement, Then you found out you didnt read said agreement correct and wanted them to refund your money.. Many companies charge a restocking fee, and its spelled out in there terms ...
You lucked out... accept it..

What types of disputes are covered?
The FCBA settlement procedures apply only to disputes about "billing errors." For example:

unauthorized charges.
-Federal law limits your responsibility for unauthorized charges to $50;
-charges that list the wrong date or amount;
-charges for goods and services you didn't accept or weren't delivered as agreed;
-math errors;
-failure to post payments and other credits, such as returns;
-failure to send bills to your current address - provided the creditor receives your change of address, in writing, at least 20 days before the billing period ends; and
-charges for which you ask for an explanation or written proof of purchase along with a claimed error or request for clarification.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:10 AM

-charges for goods and services you didn't accept or weren't delivered as agreed;

Quote:
Non of these apply to you .. you purchased something and agreed to the terms of the agreement, Then you found out you didnt read said agreement correct and wanted them to refund your money.. Many companies charge a restocking fee, and its spelled out in there terms ...
You lucked out... accept it..

What types of disputes are covered?
The FCBA settlement procedures apply only to disputes about "billing errors." For example:

unauthorized charges.
-Federal law limits your responsibility for unauthorized charges to $50;
-charges that list the wrong date or amount;
-math errors;
-failure to post payments and other credits, such as returns;
-failure to send bills to your current address - provided the creditor receives your change of address, in writing, at least 20 days before the billing period ends; and
-charges for which you ask for an explanation or written proof of purchase along with a claimed error or request for clarification.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:20 AM

Quote:
What ever dude.. you lucked out..

You accepted the terms and conditions.. you failed to read them..
Old 12-07-2012, 11:59 AM

I know everything has been settled already but just to point out, PSA only said that the high cap mag would be taken out from the order. It doesnt clearly state if a 10 rd mag will be substitutes or not. I feel that PSA should be a little more clear about things like this.
Old 12-07-2012, 4:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
PSA should be more clear in their item descriptions, however, your statement above doesn't apply to you because you AGREED to the terms and conditions once you made the purchase. The "as agreed" upon terms clearly stated that the high cap mags would be taken out of the firearm. Therefore, there's no merit in your claim that the item wasn't delivered as agreed upon.