Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 11-15-2012, 7:59 PM

Default SOLD CZ-75B

Make: CZ

Model: 75B

Caliber: 9mm, 9 x 19, 9mm Luger

Location (city or county): Los Angeles

Price: SOLD to Ziggy23

Will ship (Y/N): No

Other info: FTF at Glendale Gun Show. Xlnt condition. ~500 rounds fired thru it. Have all materials that came with it including storage box, cleaning gear, documentation. Has 10 round magazine. If you qualify, there's a 15 round rebuild kit that I'll throw in with it but you have to let me know you qualify. Buyer pays all transfer fees.

Make: CZ

Model: 83

Caliber: .380 ACP, .380 Auto, 9mm Corto

Location (city or county): Los Angeles

Price: Withdrawn for another thread and another day

Will ship (Y/N): No

Other info: FTF at Glendale Gun Show. Xlnt condition. ~100 rounds fired thru it. This isn't one of those Czech military/police surplus guns in 9mm Makarov. Have all materials that came with it including storage box, cleaning gear, documentation. Has two 10 round magazines. Buyer pays all transfer fees.

Last edited by Rambo, John J.; 12-01-2012 at 5:45 PM.. Reason: Sold CZ-75B
Old 11-15-2012, 8:22 PM

pm sent
Old 11-15-2012, 9:05 PM

I'll take the CZ75B. PM inbound.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:40 PM

2nd on the 75B
Old 11-16-2012, 4:50 PM

CZ-75B SPF to ningning. Ningning posted first via pm after he posted on the thread.

In the interest of fairness, following board rules, and proper procedure and etiquette, I sent a message sent to a moderator to resolve issue of who is first concerning the sale of the CZ-75B.

Last edited by Rambo, John J.; 11-17-2012 at 8:12 AM..
Old 11-16-2012, 5:05 PM

I'm not going to debate who you decide to sell to but I thought it was the first person to post "I'll take it" and that we weren't suppose to post "pm sent".
Old 11-16-2012, 5:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy23 View Post
I'm not going to debate who you decide to sell to but I thought it was the first person to post "I'll take it" and that we weren't suppose to post "pm sent".
Ziggy, I really don't sell many items so I was reading the rules that I as a seller had to follow and not necessarily the buyer's rules. I saw ningning's post on the thread and he sent me a follow-up pm shortly thereafter that he wanted it before everybody else. Sorry, not trying to ruffle anybody's feathers. I suppose ningning should have posted "I'll take it" on the thread rather than sending me a pm with "I'll take it".
Old 11-16-2012, 6:41 PM

You have 2 guns listed. The pm from ningning in my opinion does not constitute a place saver for either gun until the "I'll take it" is posted.
Old 11-16-2012, 7:28 PM

ziggy23 is correct. The pistol should go to the first I'll take on the forum.
Old 11-16-2012, 7:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali breeze View Post
ziggy23 is correct. The pistol should go to the first I'll take on the forum.
If ningning Pm'd first and hammered out a deal, almost a full hour prior to an "I'll take it" why does the "I'll take it" over ride it?

I don't have a dog in the fight, just sayin'.

Also next in line for the CZ75

Quote:
Originally Posted by roostersgt View Post
You need to be a cop with lots of experience to keep children safe on a school campus. CCW holders, gardeners and yes, trainmen, do not posses the experience, training or expertise in responding to an event such as Sandy. That you can't grasp that is lost on me. Perhaps that's why you're better suited in your present employment. You don't understand what it means to provide for the publics safety. You just don't know.
Old 11-16-2012, 8:15 PM

First person post " I'll take it " takes the cake. Simple !!
I'm next in line, just in case.

All Gave Some, Some Gave All...
Old 11-16-2012, 8:23 PM

The pm could have been negotiating for a better price, checking condition, etc. What I saw from the photos and the description given, I felt the listed price was fair and so felt confident enough to "pull the trigger" and make the statement "I'll take the CZ 75B". No where in the post made by ningning did he/she state which gun there was interest for or an "I'll take it" anywhere on the post even until now. I don't know the full Calgun buying etiquette but from what I've seen and read the "I'll take it" post trumps the (not suppose to be posted on the post page) "pm sent" post.
Old 11-16-2012, 8:46 PM

"ill take it" wins everywhere in the world. the pm just figures out what time and day.
why are Calfguns guys so screwed up.
every other forum requires the public " Ill take it "post to be the deciding factor, because it it public and fair and verifiable, which breeds legitimacy to this website.
you guys should buy and sell elsewhere if you want to do it any other way.

Just Sayin'
Old 11-17-2012, 7:10 AM

I feel your pain brother. Same thing happend to me. I looked on here for days in search for a gun and when it finally came up, I was the first one to post "I'll take it" . Seller gave it to the 2 nd guy insted. The 2nd guy PM'd me asking if I declined it or what? I said Heck No! WTF!! He said thats BS and he will let me have it. I told the 2nd buyer, NO! Take it, you dont know me and dont owe me anything. Its my problem. Get the gun for that awesome low price and dont look back. At least he offered and was a steller calgunner. I went off on the OP and even gave a bad trader score. It was all over turned by the moderators. People where posting" boo Hoo" and quit crying! They where right. I was pissed and crying. Just move on brother.
Old 11-17-2012, 8:15 AM

See revised message above and here. In the interest of fairness, following board rules, and proper procedure and etiquette, I sent a message sent to a moderator to resolve the issue of who is first concerning the sale of the CZ-75B.
Old 11-17-2012, 8:28 AM

And...? I dont see the message .
Old 11-17-2012, 1:48 PM

Let me premise by saying that this isn't necessarily what happened, however, my concern is this: If an "I'll take it" post isn't stated publicly on the threads, how do we as a forum know if additional money is offered after the publicly stated "I'll take it"
is posted. I'm not pissed nor am I crying
Old 11-18-2012, 10:10 AM

Short response: The winning buyer of the CZ-75B is Ziggy23.
Read the boring details, opinions, thought processes, and drama below if you have run out of Kardashian episodes…

Hmmmm…What? You run out of episodes? How ‘bout Jersey Shore with Snooki?

Ok, I received feedback from one of the moderators. I also looked at the posted opinions of fellow Calgunners on how they thought the way things should be done. I also examined the way that I think things should be done. In the end, it’s my decision to award the winning buyer and not necessarily the moderators so don’t blame, flame, or bother the moderators. I got my flame suit on…

First up, it looks like I should have stated in my original thread on who would be the actual first buyer: first poster with “I’ll take it” on the public board, first pm, or first email. I don’t do a lot of sales so that’s my bad. That’s my mistake and oversight. BUT I had always ASSUMED from what I have observed that the first poster with “I’ll take it” on the public board is the winner because it declares publicly before all that he/she agrees to the price and terms. This lets everybody know where they stand and prevents what is going on now with me. I think of pm's as questions for more pictures, etc. but I'm not sure if this is totally correct. It also stops all of the pm’s with varying offers and conditions. Pm’s can also be and are very non-committal. If you state publicly on the board, “I’ll take it”, it’s a firm commitment with a time stamp before all to see.

Ningning used a procedure that was the reverse for me but it was still a buyer in hand so I wasn’t going to turn it down. Would you turn down a buyer? I wouldn’t think you would… Perhaps ningning should have posted publicly before all to see that he was the winner because it would have stopped other people from posting "I'll take it" and sending me pm's on it? But as I said above, it was my oversight not to state who is the first buyer.

In the interest of fairness, proper procedure and etiquette, and the way I like things done and what appears to be a majority opinion of the other Calgunners as well that posted, I say that Ziggy23 is the first buyer because he made the first public declaration.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:20 AM

Thanks! PM inbound for details.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:23 AM

CZ-75B SPF to Ziggy23.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy23 View Post
Let me premise by saying that this isn't necessarily what happened, however, my concern is this: If an "I'll take it" post isn't stated publicly on the threads, how do we as a forum know if additional money is offered after the publicly stated "I'll take it"
is posted. I'm not pissed nor am I crying
AFTER all of this drama, someone offered a higher price via pm but I'm gonna honor my sale and my commitment at the stated price.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:54 AM

Good for you bro.
Old 11-20-2012, 8:23 PM

Thanks JL!