Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Old 11-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Veteran Member

Default PROMOTIVE Deals for LEO / MIL / Emergency

http://www.promotive.com

Deals for LEO, all Military branches (I believe retired also qualify) and even Fire & Rescue.

I work in the Action Sports industry and qualify for the Industry Pro Deal section, but don't have access to deals from Aimpoint (who are on there) etc, but you guys should have access to them.

I have found better deals on Amazon or Ebay in the past, I always try to cross reference. Hopefully you guys score some good deals if you sign up.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

KrisAnne Hall on Oregon

"I am sullied - no more" Col. Ted Westhusing
Old 11-13-2012, 3:06 PM

I use it. As you said, some of the deals are better on amazon, but for the most part it's pretty easy to save 15-20 percent over regular prices using the site.