Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2012, 5:31 PM

Default all sold or withdrawn

[b]Make: Roggio, ATI, DSA,

[b]Model:AR15, FAL,

[b]Caliber:223, multi cal, 308,

[b]Location (city or county): Modesto

[b]Price: 250, 350, 950,

[b]Will ship (Y/N): Will ship lowers but not the P220 or FAL

Stripped AR15 lowers for sale but still interested in trades for the guns listed below. I have a couple AR15 lowers that are forged, mil-spec lowers. Roggio that is a "multi-cal" and ATI that is 5.56. The Roggio has a LPK and bullet button installed. The AR15 lowers are $250 or $350 with the LPK and bullet button. I will ship the lowers. Photos for the lowers are below and are #004, 005, and 006.

I also have a Tactical Machine AR-10 (I know, it's a DPMS pattern) lower that is stripped for $400 (This is SPF)

1/1/13 addition: I have another Tactical Machine AR-10 lower that is used and has a LPK installed. It includes the proper front and rear pivot pins and bolt catch; these parts are about $30 in addition to a standard LPK. This is a USED receiver and has some cosmetic damage. There is wear on the anodizing at the top of where the receiver extension amounts, some wear on the front of the receiver where it pivots and a minor nick or two. It's not a perfect, virgin receiver but it is still pretty nice. See photos. Asking $400. This is SPF.

Trying to make room in the safe by selling some of my less used guns. Will do face to face in the Modesto area North to Stockton, South to Turlock, West to Manteca, and East to Oakdale. I'm not really looking for trades but would consider the following in excellent or better condition. S&W double action revolver including models 15, 25, 27, 63, 67, Colt double action revolvers including Trooper Mk III in 22 or 357, Diamondback, Kahr PM9 or CM9 (no other models or calibers) CZ 75 SA or SP01 in 9mm (no other models or calibers) Ruger Mk2 pistols, Dan Wesson 1911. I'm not much of a photographer; all of the guns look much better in person.

Last edited by anothergunnut; 02-25-2013 at 9:48 PM..