Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-31-2012, 4:46 PM
ewarmour's Avatar
ewarmour ewarmour is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: North Idaho
Posts: 907
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default Range story aka Blew up my guns 3 times then the shop keep gave me grief for a mag

The range is a happy place. You know, like this:


Alas, 'twas not so happy for me today.

Today was the end of my 10 day "cool down" period so I went to Discount Gun Mart in Santee to pick up and shoot the Glock Gen4 I had been waiting for.

As an aside, 10 days ago while on my way home from Discount I spun out on the freeway and slid my truck in to a ditch - $2200 worth or bent axles, tie rods and rims. D'oh!

Anyhow, I couldn't do the paper work because it wasn't 10:47am exactly so I paid for a lane grabbed my Glock and got to shooting. I brought several handguns including a .357 that was shooting high right. I started with that one and got it dialed in so all good there.

I loaded some Glock mags and put 15 down range. I popped in the second mag and round 13 went BLAM! The cartridge case ruptured and blew the mag out of the new Glock burning my off hand thumb. I stood there for a second thought about what happened and why, checked out my fingers, popped the mag back in and fired the last two rounds. At least I didn't drop my gun and scream like a girl. LOL



You see, back when I was broke, 10-15 years ago I bought 1000 rounds of reloads at the Crossroads gun show. I don't remember having any problems with those reloads but as I shot them and emptied the green ammo can I would top off the can with factory new ammo.

Well today I was scraping the bottom of the can but didn't realize that there were 15 year old reloads in the bottom of it.

I was thinking okay, it was a fluke. A one time thing.

Another magful and another BLAM! Case rupture. WTF? So now I'm thinking my new Glock has a problem.


So I set it down and load up the Beretta 92fs. I'm banging away at the paper maybe 100 rounds in and BLAM! Another case rupture, this one knocking the trigger bar out of the trigger. Beretta 92fs is no good to go. This was the big clue I was apparently waiting for, so I began checking my ammo and realized there were several different head stamps of brands/types of ammo I've never purchased. Then it all came back to me. Ammo can marked 9mm, reloads all those years ago, etc...


I figured I'd quit while I was ahead so I cleaned up my brass and dumped the remaining 25-50 or so rounds in the brass bucket.



Bad ammo:


Good ammo:



I went to the shop keep and told him I was done and lets get the paper work finished so I can get outta dodge.

I signed and then he wants me to show him I can load, unload and lock the pistol up. Whatever. I do the drill and he notices my 15+2 Glock 19 mag.

"Are you LE?"

"No"

"This is a FELONY"

"Bull****. I've had that mag since '98"

"Can you prove it?"

I can't but I pause for just a second, and think about this question - do I want to continue on with this idiot or get on my way? Besides who the hell keeps a receipt from some random booth at the Crossroads of the West gun show in Del Mar for 14 years?

"Yes I can"

"Oh well you'd better be able to cause you'll have to prove it when you get a ticket. Most cop will give you a ticket cause most guys go over to Arizona to buy hicaps"

I know I should just keep my mouth shut, but I can't.

"I don't have to prove ****, I'm innocent until I'm proven guilty"

I'm getting heated at this point. This is not the way it should be. Why am I assumed a criminal? Oh, right, I live in California.

I manage to bite my tongue and get out of the shop. With the gun lock installed on the gun. The gun must have a gun lock installed when it first leaves the store. This is required by state law.

I know it's not the shop keepers fault, although he could be a little more up to speed on the laws dealing with his chosen profession. On second thought...

Anyhow I'm moving my happy *** to Idaho next year.

TLDR;
Blew up my guns 3 times then the shop keep gave me grief for a legal hi-cap.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-31-2012, 5:37 PM
Mickey D's Avatar
Mickey D Mickey D is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho ~ Land of Freedom
Posts: 3,282
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Damn Glocks.
__________________
***Honesty is the Foundation of One's Character***

*** In comparing the virtues of various calibers, using hollow point ammo: it is absolutely undeniable that, while a 9 mm or .40 S&W may or may not expand, a .45 will never shrink. ***

***Mature Up***
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-31-2012, 6:13 PM
keenkeen keenkeen is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 6,421
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Seeing as this thread has a Adam Sandler theme...


"What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

__________________
Quote:
"But far more numerous was the herd of such, Who think too little and who talk too much." -John Dryden
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-31-2012, 6:17 PM
AE102's Avatar
AE102 AE102 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 216
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

You should bring a 33 round mag next time hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-31-2012, 6:25 PM
pc_load_letter's Avatar
pc_load_letter pc_load_letter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,377
iTrader: 44 / 100%
Default

That's why I love P2k. You could have one of those new 60 round surefire mags and the staff won't give a damn much less even say anything to you.

The only time I've seen an employee bat an eye was when some fool was shooting dual handed gangster style. He just looked through the window and shook his head.

Sorry about your ammo but congrats on the move to Idaho!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-31-2012, 6:47 PM
joker70's Avatar
joker70 joker70 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The 858
Posts: 1,208
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

__________________
"The only right more important than gun rights to cgn members is the right to be a drama queen..." jimx
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-31-2012, 6:51 PM
Ubermcoupe's Avatar
Ubermcoupe Ubermcoupe is offline
★ Junior G Man ✈
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: This information has been redacted in accordance with Title 18 USC Section 798
Posts: 12,391
iTrader: 50 / 100%
Blog Entries: 2
Default

I got you Keenkeen:


Quote:
Originally Posted by keenkeen View Post
Seeing as this thread has a Adam Sandler theme...


"What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

OP: I’m glad you weren’t hurt, time to pull the bullets and reload the brass
__________________
Hauoli Makahiki Hou


-------
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-31-2012, 7:16 PM
dieselpower's Avatar
dieselpower dieselpower is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ventura
Posts: 10,386
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewarmour View Post
The range is a happy place. You know, like this:


Alas, 'twas not so happy for me today.

Today was the end of my 10 day "cool down" period so I went to Discount Gun Mart in Santee to pick up and shoot the Glock Gen4 I had been waiting for.

As an aside, 10 days ago while on my way home from Discount I spun out on the freeway and slid my truck in to a ditch - $2200 worth or bent axles, tie rods and rims. D'oh!

Anyhow, I couldn't do the paper work because it wasn't 10:47am exactly so I paid for a lane grabbed my Glock and got to shooting. I brought several handguns including a .357 that was shooting high right. I started with that one and got it dialed in so all good there.

I loaded some Glock mags and put 15 down range. I popped in the second mag and round 13 went BLAM! The cartridge case ruptured and blew the mag out of the new Glock burning my off hand thumb. I stood there for a second thought about what happened and why, checked out my fingers, popped the mag back in and fired the last two rounds. At least I didn't drop my gun and scream like a girl. LOL



You see, back when I was broke, 10-15 years ago I bought 1000 rounds of reloads at the Crossroads gun show. I don't remember having any problems with those reloads but as I shot them and emptied the green ammo can I would top off the can with factory new ammo.

Well today I was scraping the bottom of the can but didn't realize that there were 15 year old reloads in the bottom of it.

I was thinking okay, it was a fluke. A one time thing.

Another magful and another BLAM! Case rupture. WTF? So now I'm thinking my new Glock has a problem.


So I set it down and load up the Beretta 92fs. I'm banging away at the paper maybe 100 rounds in and BLAM! Another case rupture, this one knocking the trigger bar out of the trigger. Beretta 92fs is no good to go. This was the big clue I was apparently waiting for, so I began checking my ammo and realized there were several different head stamps of brands/types of ammo I've never purchased. Then it all came back to me. Ammo can marked 9mm, reloads all those years ago, etc...


I figured I'd quit while I was ahead so I cleaned up my brass and dumped the remaining 25-50 or so rounds in the brass bucket.



Bad ammo:


Good ammo:



I went to the shop keep and told him I was done and lets get the paper work finished so I can get outta dodge.

I signed and then he wants me to show him I can load, unload and lock the pistol up. Whatever. I do the drill and he notices my 15+2 Glock 19 mag.

"Are you LE?"

"No"

"This is a FELONY"

"Bull****. I've had that mag since '98"

"Can you prove it?"

I can't but I pause for just a second, and think about this question - do I want to continue on with this idiot or get on my way? Besides who the hell keeps a receipt from some random booth at the Crossroads of the West gun show in Del Mar for 14 years?

"Yes I can"

"Oh well you'd better be able to cause you'll have to prove it when you get a ticket. Most cop will give you a ticket cause most guys go over to Arizona to buy hicaps"

I know I should just keep my mouth shut, but I can't.

"I don't have to prove ****, I'm innocent until I'm proven guilty"

I'm getting heated at this point. This is not the way it should be. Why am I assumed a criminal? Oh, right, I live in California.

I manage to bite my tongue and get out of the shop. With the gun lock installed on the gun. The gun must have a gun lock installed when it first leaves the store. This is required by state law.

I know it's not the shop keepers fault, although he could be a little more up to speed on the laws dealing with his chosen profession. On second thought...

Anyhow I'm moving my happy *** to Idaho next year.

TLDR;
Blew up my guns 3 times then the shop keep gave me grief for a legal hi-cap.
The second you step out of the gun store, the firearm must be in a locked container...unless you can show me the current law has an exception when driving back from a gun store...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-31-2012, 8:14 PM
ewarmour's Avatar
ewarmour ewarmour is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: North Idaho
Posts: 907
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpower View Post
The second you step out of the gun store, the firearm must be in a locked container...unless you can show me the current law has an exception when driving back from a gun store...
I had a locking container for the gun - the gun store guy said I MUST have the gun lock installed on the gun, locked container or not.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-31-2012, 8:21 PM
RoundEye's Avatar
RoundEye RoundEye is offline
CGSSA Director, LA Chapter Leader, Captain: Calguns.net Shooting Team
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northridge
Posts: 2,591
iTrader: 54 / 100%
Blog Entries: 6
Default

Glad you wern't hurt either of the three times.

I had the samething (only once) happen to me last weekend with a G30SF except when it blew the magazine out it broke the magazine release and shot it into th palm of my hand. I didn't scream like a girl, but I dropped the pistol and used profanity immediately after.

Last edited by RoundEye; 10-31-2012 at 9:16 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-31-2012, 8:35 PM
scout II's Avatar
scout II scout II is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 980
iTrader: 257 / 100%
Default

Glad you were alright.I saw the same exact thing happen to buddy of mine.He was shooting his 9mm model 17 Glock and we heard a funny poof kind of noise then saw smoke coming out from under the gun.And then noticed the mag came out.So we loaded another mag and about 10 rounds later the same thing.This time we looked for the brass and it was just like yours.Blown out the bottom where the barrel does not support the case.We looked in the ammo can to find this was ammo from Load-X bought at the Cow Palace gun show back in 1996.So I wonder if that is the same ammo you had?I no longer buy from Load-X.
__________________
WTB:S&W Models 13,19 w/2.5" 4" and 6" brl---27 and 28 and 57 and 58 w/4" and 6" brl.
WTB:Marlin lever rifle in 41 mag.
WTB:Colt Peacekeeper,357 mag.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-31-2012, 9:40 PM
mosinnagantm9130's Avatar
mosinnagantm9130 mosinnagantm9130 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Places
Posts: 8,220
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

The first case head failure should've been your clue not to keep shooting that ammo.

That guy at the range sounds like a douche.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodEyeSniper View Post
My neighbors think I'm a construction worker named Bruce.

Little do they know that's just my stripper outfit and name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperX View Post
I am currently cleaning it and I noticed when I squeeze the snake this white paste like substance comes out. What the heck is this crap?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff L View Post
Don't D&T a virgin milsurp rifle. You'll burn in collector hell.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-31-2012, 10:15 PM
d4v0s d4v0s is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ventura
Posts: 1,618
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Is it just hotter loaded ammo with an unsupported chamber?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-31-2012, 11:03 PM
Sheldon Sheldon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: La Puente, Ca.
Posts: 1,664
iTrader: 34 / 100%
Default

It's odd the primers show no sign of overpressure. I have to wonder if the brass is not the issue versus a powder overcharge. Maybe reloaded glocked brass that was already fractured and could not hold the pressures of a normal charge anymore?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-31-2012, 11:44 PM
Neptune's Avatar
Neptune Neptune is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,164
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I love it when they say that they have to escort me to the front door with the gun locked in a case.

Why?

Because it's for your safety, and because it's not safe to have a loaded gun in the store.

You allow Concealed Carry in your store right?

Oh, sure...

And you remember that my second form of I.D. was a Cal DOJ Approved CCW License right?... So, do you think it's still really necessary to walk me to the door with that gun in a locked case?...

They always look surprised when they do the math on that one...




__
__________________

I don't think it's nice,...you laughing.
You see, my mule don't like people laughing.
He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him.
Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to,
I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-01-2012, 4:17 AM
morfeeis's Avatar
morfeeis morfeeis is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Freeman in Mesa AZ
Posts: 7,597
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default

i made up my mind today after hearing yet another person say something stupid and wrong that i'm going to start calling people on their BS. It might not make life easier, but it'll damn sure feel better.
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayn Rand View Post
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-01-2012, 4:55 AM
ewarmour's Avatar
ewarmour ewarmour is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: North Idaho
Posts: 907
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
It's odd the primers show no sign of overpressure. I have to wonder if the brass is not the issue versus a powder overcharge. Maybe reloaded glocked brass that was already fractured and could not hold the pressures of a normal charge anymore?
^ This is what I'm thinking. I should have inspected the last of it before I tossed it.

I'm not sure who I bought that ammo from, it was a long time ago.

As for calling people on their bull****, it takes much less time to nod and smile.

I asked a gunsmith at the El Cajon Gun Exchange for a standard AR mag release and he told me "Those are illegal in CA". So I bit my tongue and walked out... gave myself an eye twitch not calling ulbay itshea on that one.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-01-2012, 7:59 AM
goodlookin1's Avatar
goodlookin1 goodlookin1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,457
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewarmour View Post
"I don't have to prove ****, I'm innocent until I'm proven guilty"
I wouldnt have used that line.....I just wouldnt have said anything if you didnt want to get into it. But if you felt the need to say something, then you should have said, "The law is that the burden of proof falls on the LEO to show I acquired this illegally, not on me to prove that it is NOT illegal".

Anyway, glad you're not hurt. But that should teach you a lesson on buying no-name, likely uninsured reloads! Could have been much worse....
__________________
www.FirearmReviews.net
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-01-2012, 9:17 AM
21SF's Avatar
21SF 21SF is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 3,529
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenkeen View Post
"What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Sig line!!!!
__________________
SA TRP Half rail, Glock 21SF, Spikes St-15, Ruger Alaskan .44, Saiga 7.62, GSSF Member
Diablo Rod & Gun Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenkeen View Post
"What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-01-2012, 10:00 AM
Beelzy's Avatar
Beelzy Beelzy is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Central,Ca
Posts: 8,090
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morfeeis View Post
i made up my mind today after hearing yet another person say something stupid and wrong that i'm going to start calling people on their BS. It might not make life easier, but it'll damn sure feel better.
LOL!...I started doing this as my New Year's resolution a few years ago......and it DOES make life easier, trust me.

As for the OP: That'll learn ya.....Glad you didn't wind up with a pistol slide in your face.
__________________
. Fortune favors the Bold.

Last edited by Beelzy; 11-01-2012 at 10:02 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-01-2012, 10:12 AM
the86d's Avatar
the86d the86d is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Pinko-occupied ObamaDerkaderkastan
Posts: 5,629
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Anyone had this happen on a M9, or 92FS?

Do Glocks encase the entire cartridge except for the rim, as every time I scoop-up brass after a Glock owner shoots it appears the back of the cartridge is expanded more than my M9 lets it, same with my lady's SR-9?

N/Mind, found it: http://skurj.blogspot.com/2012_09_01_archive.html
__________________
"That's what governments are for - get in a man's way." - Captain Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds

Last edited by the86d; 11-01-2012 at 10:19 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-01-2012, 6:38 PM
ewarmour's Avatar
ewarmour ewarmour is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: North Idaho
Posts: 907
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the86d View Post
Anyone had this happen on a M9, or 92FS?
Yea me. 92fs same day.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-01-2012, 7:16 PM
NSR500 NSR500 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Houston & SF Bay Area
Posts: 19,544
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

CSB
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-01-2012, 8:31 PM
Fishslayer's Avatar
Fishslayer Fishslayer is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SanDawg, PRK
Posts: 11,401
iTrader: 47 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the86d View Post
Anyone had this happen on a M9, or 92FS?

Do Glocks encase the entire cartridge except for the rim, as every time I scoop-up brass after a Glock owner shoots it appears the back of the cartridge is expanded more than my M9 lets it, same with my lady's SR-9?
I don't believe it's only Glocks. I get some odd brass in policing mine. Generally the square dent is a Glock but I'm not really up on what looks like what. Some of the brass I pick up is pretty shocking. I've seen .45ACP that are barrel shaped, 9mm & 10mm Kurz with pronounced bellies. Not all of them had square striker marks.
__________________
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224
I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcliff View Post
A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-01-2012, 8:55 PM
otteray otteray is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Santa Cruz & Lake Tahoe
Posts: 2,693
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewarmour View Post
Bad ammo:



Blew up my guns 3 times then the shop keep gave me grief for a legal hi-cap.

Curious, can you show a side by side pic of a factory fired case's firing pin dent vs the failed round's indentation?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-01-2012, 9:23 PM
TKM's Avatar
TKM TKM is offline
My reality show sucks.
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: He only said, "2, lead you're on fire and save the fat one for me"
Posts: 6,928
iTrader: 59 / 100%
Cool

Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times, it's enemy action.

Why the blankety blank blank did you keep on keepin' on?

Let us know if you ever get into reloading.
__________________
NRA Patron Member CRPA/Life Member/CGF Contributor/

Itís actually kind of beautiful that in America a large group of people known for owning guns are only feared because they vote.


Originally Posted by Lonestargrizzly
Is the lapdance from a donkey? Cuz that's worth it.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-02-2012, 4:02 AM
MrPlutonium MrPlutonium is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tempe, AZ
Posts: 503
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default



Nuff said.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-02-2012, 7:32 AM
skosh69's Avatar
skosh69 skosh69 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 3,456
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenkeen View Post
Seeing as this thread has a Adam Sandler theme...


"What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Buwahahahahahahaha

"I thought Glocks were the most reliable, indestructable pistols on earth?"
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-02-2012, 10:47 AM
postal postal is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Riverside
Posts: 4,592
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

This is what I thought was funny.....

3 kabooms! ..then....
"I figured I'd quit while I was ahead.....

Sorry OP, but 3 times, then quitting, isnt really being ahead....

Glad you didnt get hurt though.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:15 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.