Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Primary Arms
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-17-2012, 10:16 AM
JackRydden224's Avatar
JackRydden224 JackRydden224 is online now
Single stack pistol guy
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Irvine
Posts: 6,384
iTrader: 72 / 100%
Default 3x Compact Scope and 5x Compact Scope?

I want to make sure that your 3x compact scope can be mounted to a weaver styled rail. My B Square mount for the SVT-40 is only about 5.5" long so I figured the PA 3x compact scope would be perfect. I just need to make sure that it's good to go with the weaver rail. From what I've read it is just as good as the Burris but for half the price.


Also, some internet research told me you guys are working on a 5x compact scope. Is there any update on that?
__________________
WTS: 4.25" M&P 9 with Trijicon HDs for $750 - OC

w210838 is the barrel guy don't forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
The average Calgunner is afraid to scratch his gun; so I don't see the point to these torture tests.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-17-2012, 3:51 PM
PrimaryArms's Avatar
PrimaryArms PrimaryArms is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,546
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Just waiting its going to have the same reticle you were looking at for the 5.45
The 3x is good to go and base measures 3.5"


Dimitri
__________________
www.primaryarms.com

Last edited by PrimaryArms; 10-17-2012 at 3:55 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-17-2012, 4:20 PM
JackRydden224's Avatar
JackRydden224 JackRydden224 is online now
Single stack pistol guy
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Irvine
Posts: 6,384
iTrader: 72 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimaryArms View Post
Just waiting its going to have the same reticle you were looking at for the 5.45
The 3x is good to go and base measures 3.5"


Dimitri
Awesomeness. I just found out that the $179 comes with factory scope covers which makes it even better. Once ebay releases my money I'll have the order in.
__________________
WTS: 4.25" M&P 9 with Trijicon HDs for $750 - OC

w210838 is the barrel guy don't forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
The average Calgunner is afraid to scratch his gun; so I don't see the point to these torture tests.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-18-2012, 2:34 PM
PrimaryArms's Avatar
PrimaryArms PrimaryArms is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,546
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Awesomeness. I just found out that the $179 comes with factory scope covers which makes it even better. Once ebay releases my money I'll have the order in.
Are you still mixed up with the Cobra?

Dimitri
__________________
www.primaryarms.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-18-2012, 11:36 PM
JackRydden224's Avatar
JackRydden224 JackRydden224 is online now
Single stack pistol guy
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Irvine
Posts: 6,384
iTrader: 72 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimaryArms View Post
Are you still mixed up with the Cobra?

Dimitri
I sold the Cobra but ebay/paypal won't let me have my money from selling it for another 2 weeks because I'm a new seller who does not have a proven record and I sold it for a "high amount". I have about $350 dollars stuck in "pending" mode which blooows.

So yea...the money that's supposed to be going to primary arms is being held by paypal. Awesome.

Btw, can I use a 3x magnifier with the 3x compact to make it a 9x combo? That would be so awesome...
__________________
WTS: 4.25" M&P 9 with Trijicon HDs for $750 - OC

w210838 is the barrel guy don't forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
The average Calgunner is afraid to scratch his gun; so I don't see the point to these torture tests.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-19-2012, 4:49 AM
PrimaryArms's Avatar
PrimaryArms PrimaryArms is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,546
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
I sold the Cobra but ebay/paypal won't let me have my money from selling it for another 2 weeks because I'm a new seller who does not have a proven record and I sold it for a "high amount". I have about $350 dollars stuck in "pending" mode which blooows.

So yea...the money that's supposed to be going to primary arms is being held by paypal. Awesome.

Btw, can I use a 3x magnifier with the 3x compact to make it a 9x combo? That would be so awesome...
Lol no..it will look out of focus making ugly woman appear very attractive!
Not sure if you want that but the 3x magnifiers work great with red dots/Halo

Dimitri
__________________
www.primaryarms.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-19-2012, 11:42 PM
JackRydden224's Avatar
JackRydden224 JackRydden224 is online now
Single stack pistol guy
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Irvine
Posts: 6,384
iTrader: 72 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimaryArms View Post
Lol no..it will look out of focus making ugly woman appear very attractive!
Not sure if you want that but the 3x magnifiers work great with red dots/Halo

Dimitri
I would actually love to have your red dot + magnifier. I had both before but sold it with the rifle they were attached to. Now if only you have them in stock....
__________________
WTS: 4.25" M&P 9 with Trijicon HDs for $750 - OC

w210838 is the barrel guy don't forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
The average Calgunner is afraid to scratch his gun; so I don't see the point to these torture tests.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-20-2012, 7:00 AM
PrimaryArms's Avatar
PrimaryArms PrimaryArms is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,546
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

They ll get here eventually if not I ll drive there my self lol.

Dimitri
__________________
www.primaryarms.com

Last edited by PrimaryArms; 10-23-2012 at 9:38 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-23-2012, 7:03 PM
tankerman's Avatar
tankerman tankerman is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: California
Posts: 24,258
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Any idea when the 3X will be back in stock?

Just finished 9 year old son's AR and I'm thinking this would be a good fit.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-24-2012, 5:47 AM
PrimaryArms's Avatar
PrimaryArms PrimaryArms is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,546
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Not sure on 3x but the
PA 5x BDC RE 5.56 is expected next month! The factory is finally finishing up with it.

Dimitri
__________________
www.primaryarms.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:17 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.