Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Ammo and Reloading
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ammo and Reloading Factory Ammunition, Reloading, Components, Load Data and more.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2012, 3:54 PM

Default Jack Ross....Finally after six long months of waiting!

Pigs must have started flying, I finally received my order from Jack Ross!
I actually got the ammo a couple of days ago, but I finally found some time to spread the news.

I was order #810 3/13/12 (1000 rds 9mm reloads)
After numerous calls and emails without responses, I got a hold of the owner of Jack Ross' personal cell phone (which can be found on page 2 of this thread: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=514999)

I was at the point where I was calling the guy everyday. He didn't answer this number either, but one day I decided to shoot a text message. To my surprise, he actually replied back. He said that my order would ship on Monday. A couple of hours later and I got an email from Jack Ross confirming my completed order.
Jack Ross actually did what he said he was going to do... they shipped out just as he said.

I got an email from Fedex on Monday, and got my ammo on Tuesday.

I don't know if they're going in order down the list of people waiting, or if he just sent my order out because I was calling him everyday. Maybe he just sent me my order just to get me off of his shoulders.

If you're still waiting for an order, I strongly suggest that you do what you can to get a hold of them and get them to ship your order.

Now to the ammo...
Overall, I'm surprised at the quality of the ammo. I know that people were having issues with getting .380 mixed in with their 9mm and just overall poor quality. Luckily I was not able to find any .380 mixed in with my 9mm.

The ammo came in white boxes of 50. The brass looked pretty clean and there weren't any major blemishes on the rounds.
I did find 3 rounds that were set back very bad...but the box they were in looked a bit smashed, so I'm going to assume they were damaged in transit.

I haven't had the chance to shoot any of it yet, but honestly the ammo looks good.

Good luck to anyone still waiting on Jack Ross. Hopefully everyone that has waited it out gets their ammo.