Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum Information on how to get a LTC in yourCounty

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #281  
Old 04-30-2012, 2:42 PM
SublimeJJ99's Avatar
SublimeJJ99 SublimeJJ99 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal (Riverside County)
Posts: 310
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDavid View Post
Got the call! I pick up my LTC tomorrow

Initial interview: March 5, 2012
Permit received: May 1, 2012

So, under 60 days total. Pretty good actually
Congratulations!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 04-30-2012, 3:35 PM
lawaia's Avatar
lawaia lawaia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 2,043
iTrader: 44 / 100%
Default

Awesome news! Congrats! That was really fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDavid View Post
Got the call! I pick up my LTC tomorrow

Initial interview: March 5, 2012
Permit received: May 1, 2012

So, under 60 days total. Pretty good actually
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old 04-30-2012, 6:17 PM
baseacegoku's Avatar
baseacegoku baseacegoku is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 231
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

What was your GC?
__________________
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old 04-30-2012, 6:28 PM
DrDavid's Avatar
DrDavid DrDavid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal (Riverside County)
Posts: 568
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseacegoku View Post
What was your GC?
Something I'm not really wanting to share on here; other than it was business related.
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old 05-29-2012, 7:56 PM
SublimeJJ99's Avatar
SublimeJJ99 SublimeJJ99 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal (Riverside County)
Posts: 310
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Got my interview set up. All paperwork is ready to go and I got a smaller more easily concealed weapon. Wish me luck!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old 05-29-2012, 8:27 PM
KandyRedCoi's Avatar
KandyRedCoi KandyRedCoi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: 951
Posts: 1,748
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

are u suppose to take the class and buy a ccw weapon before you know you are even approved?
__________________
-Coi- N R A member since 2008
.177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 05-29-2012, 8:38 PM
SublimeJJ99's Avatar
SublimeJJ99 SublimeJJ99 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal (Riverside County)
Posts: 310
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KandyRedCoi View Post
are u suppose to take the class and buy a ccw weapon before you know you are even approved?
Yes & Yes. You have to list the weapons you intend to carry on your application and the CCW coarse has to be completed before you are approved. I already have pistols but I wanted to buy something smaller before applying so if approved I wouldn't have to ammend my license and pay another $10.

Edit: During my interview I was told that they can now pre-approve an application before taking the CCW class...thus saving you $100 if you're not approved. I think it's a step in the right direction.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by SublimeJJ99; 06-16-2012 at 6:27 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Old 06-24-2012, 8:01 AM
pitbuljake pitbuljake is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Temporarily on earth
Posts: 158
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Hi everyone, I am a new member to Calguns though I have been following posting on this site for about a year. reviewing past and current postings has encourged me to apply for my CCW in Riverside County with RSO. I have completed my firearms training and all of the requirements prior to making my appointment with thw CCW unit.

Though I have a question about the application. Listed are some 34 additional questions beyond the state application which I thought is not required. It seems most if not all counties in California have dropped this request. any input would help!
Reply With Quote
  #289  
Old 06-24-2012, 9:28 AM
DrDavid's Avatar
DrDavid DrDavid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal (Riverside County)
Posts: 568
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbuljake View Post
Hi everyone, I am a new member to Calguns though I have been following posting on this site for about a year. reviewing past and current postings has encourged me to apply for my CCW in Riverside County with RSO. I have completed my firearms training and all of the requirements prior to making my appointment with thw CCW unit.

Though I have a question about the application. Listed are some 34 additional questions beyond the state application which I thought is not required. It seems most if not all counties in California have dropped this request. any input would help!
The "extra" questions are 100% not required. You do NOT need to submit them. BUT, the RSO doesn't have to issue your CCW either.

The party line is that the questions are needed as part of their background check. Provide the answers, things go faster. Don't, and they can dig into your past as much as they want anyways.

It's probably the only part of the whole process in Riverside that's a bit dicey IMHO (apart from "Personal Defense" not being a valid GC).

RSO actually wants to issue CCW's. RSO also has some of the most lenient rules in regards to the usage of the CCW that I know of. Want to hire yourself out as an armed body guard? No problem. Carrying in Sea World? Keep it concealed. PTO meetings at the school? Bring a gun! It's all good (Just stay out of bars, and don't drink!)

Anyways, Yezzo and Aguirre are great.. Tell them I said Hi!
__________________


David Wolf, REALTOR / Broker Associate

In SoCal? Need a REALTOR? Work with someone who shares your love of guns.

CCW LTC holder, NRA Lifetime member

CA BRE# 01420938
Reply With Quote
  #290  
Old 06-24-2012, 3:55 PM
pitbuljake pitbuljake is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Temporarily on earth
Posts: 158
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

It makes sense to me. anything that would streamline the process can't hurt. Thanks for your response, I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote
  #291  
Old 07-17-2012, 6:34 PM
gobler's Avatar
gobler gobler is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SGV near Azusa
Posts: 2,479
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

OK my B-I-L is getting ready to fill out the Riverside CCW app and I sent him the DOJ app from CGF. It is a very daunting task since neither of us has gone though the process and I live in LA county.... Any words of wisdom are welcome...
__________________
Quote:
The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.
- Thomas Jefferson -
Quote:
200 bullets at a time......
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/198981/life01.jpg

Subscribe to my YouTube channel ---->http://www.youtube.com/user/2A4USA
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 08-24-2012, 7:34 PM
JoeM's Avatar
JoeM JoeM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 34
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

WooHoo!

My permit just arrived in the mail from RSO! I have to tell you.....it feels GREAT!

Now I've got the whole set...Florida, Utah, Arizona, and now California!

Time to shop for an IWB holster!
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 08-24-2012, 7:35 PM
HowardW56's Avatar
HowardW56 HowardW56 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Torrance
Posts: 5,864
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeM View Post
WooHoo!

My permit just arrived in the mail from RSO! I have to tell you.....it feels GREAT!

Now I've got the whole set...Florida, Utah, Arizona, and now California!

Time to shop for an IWB holster!

Congrats....

Was your good cause anything exceptional or was it short & sweet?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old 08-26-2012, 11:40 AM
HB Surfer HB Surfer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

GCS statement approved, live scan done, firearms training completed and DOJ/FBI completed. Anyone know what is next in the process?
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 08-26-2012, 11:47 AM
HB Surfer HB Surfer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Oop's, forgot to mention I am processing with RSO!
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 08-26-2012, 11:56 AM
gobler's Avatar
gobler gobler is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SGV near Azusa
Posts: 2,479
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Do the letters of recommendation/reference need to be in a certain format? Do they need to be from residents of Riverside county? He just moved there about 9 months ago.
__________________
Quote:
The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.
- Thomas Jefferson -
Quote:
200 bullets at a time......
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/198981/life01.jpg

Subscribe to my YouTube channel ---->http://www.youtube.com/user/2A4USA
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 08-26-2012, 1:26 PM
HB Surfer HB Surfer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Gobler,

From what I learned in the process so far is stated below:

1) The (3) reference letters MUST simply state that they are aware you are applying for a CCW/LTC with the Riverside County Sheriffs Department and have no issues with you being granted one.

2) That the person writing the letter believes you are of good moral character (at least thats what I did).

3) Any person you know I believe who resides within California (not county specific) but CANNOT be a family member or relative.
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 08-27-2012, 12:19 AM
gobler's Avatar
gobler gobler is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SGV near Azusa
Posts: 2,479
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB Surfer View Post
Gobler,

From what I learned in the process so far is stated below:

1) The (3) reference letters MUST simply state that they are aware you are applying for a CCW/LTC with the Riverside County Sheriffs Department and have no issues with you being granted one.

2) That the person writing the letter believes you are of good moral character (at least thats what I did).

3) Any person you know I believe who resides within California (not county specific) but CANNOT be a family member or relative.
Thanks for the info.


Sent from somewhere in space & time...
__________________
Quote:
The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.
- Thomas Jefferson -
Quote:
200 bullets at a time......
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/198981/life01.jpg

Subscribe to my YouTube channel ---->http://www.youtube.com/user/2A4USA
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 08-27-2012, 5:20 AM
HB Surfer HB Surfer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Your welcome and good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #300  
Old 08-28-2012, 9:22 AM
HB Surfer HB Surfer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I have completed the following with RSO:

1) Intial interview (GCS accepted)
2) Live scan completed
3) Firearms training completed

Can anyone advise me on what happens next in the process?
Reply With Quote
  #301  
Old 08-28-2012, 2:00 PM
lawaia's Avatar
lawaia lawaia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 2,043
iTrader: 44 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB Surfer View Post
I have completed the following with RSO:

1) Intial interview (GCS accepted)
2) Live scan completed
3) Firearms training completed

Can anyone advise me on what happens next in the process?
Have you done your range qualifying?
Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old 08-28-2012, 4:40 PM
HB Surfer HB Surfer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

That was completed at Firearms Training and Associates. 16 hrs total. it covers qualification as well.
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 08-31-2012, 10:44 AM
HB Surfer HB Surfer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Wow, I was visiting someone at a large insurance carriers office the other day and to my suprise I saw a big RED sign in the lobby stating:

"NO FIREARMS ALLOWED ON THESE PREMISES"

I have never been there so i don't know if the sign is new or has been there a while. Is this going to be the new normal in California?
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old 09-06-2012, 3:10 AM
mtsul's Avatar
mtsul mtsul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Crappy Ca, in Riverside (woodcrest)
Posts: 1,879
iTrader: 36 / 100%
Default

I want to apply but I have no idea what to do first or my GC could be? I want to apply if anyone can help that would be awesome
__________________
"I love, God, Our Freedom, my Wife, and my Baby.
Do not mess with what I love!

Last edited by mtsul; 09-06-2012 at 3:14 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old 09-06-2012, 3:35 AM
mischiefmatt's Avatar
mischiefmatt mischiefmatt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 103
iTrader: 17 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB Surfer View Post
Wow, I was visiting someone at a large insurance carriers office the other day and to my suprise I saw a big RED sign in the lobby stating:

"NO FIREARMS ALLOWED ON THESE PREMISES"
As far as I know, signs like that don't "carry the force of law" in CA. I.e., a person would have to actually (a) notice you were carrying and (b) ask you to leave because of it (at least, that's the way it works with open carry).
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old 09-06-2012, 4:20 AM
davbog44 davbog44 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SW Riverside County
Posts: 521
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB Surfer View Post
Gobler,

From what I learned in the process so far is stated below:

1) The (3) reference letters MUST simply state that they are aware you are applying for a CCW/LTC with the Riverside County Sheriffs Department and have no issues with you being granted one.

2) That the person writing the letter believes you are of good moral character (at least thats what I did).

3) Any person you know I believe who resides within California (not county specific) but CANNOT be a family member or relative.

The person(s) writing your character reference letters do not need to necessarily be CA residents. One of my mine was written by a friend who lives in Nevada.
Reply With Quote
  #307  
Old 09-07-2012, 7:41 PM
bvilchez's Avatar
bvilchez bvilchez is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Inland Empire
Posts: 81
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

So here's my dilemma. I know my GC wouldn't go far. I have no businesses or threats at the present time to my life or my family's lives. I just would like to obtain my CCW in case an issue does arise I wouldn't have to think the "what if".

Being active military I don't know if that will help but I am a certified DoD Marksmanship Instructor. I also know that I will be able to obtain a letter from a sitting judge but not from this county.

I'll gladly accept any advice.
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Old 09-07-2012, 8:12 PM
SublimeJJ99's Avatar
SublimeJJ99 SublimeJJ99 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal (Riverside County)
Posts: 310
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvilchez View Post
So here's my dilemma. I know my GC wouldn't go far. I have no businesses or threats at the present time to my life or my family's lives. I just would like to obtain my CCW in case an issue does arise I wouldn't have to think the "what if".

Being active military I don't know if that will help but I am a certified DoD Marksmanship Instructor. I also know that I will be able to obtain a letter from a sitting judge but not from this county.

I'll gladly accept any advice.
Hate to be the one to tell you, but it's not going to happen. They will not issue to "provide a feeling of safety" or to alleviate "fear of victimization." Your military background won't help either. I too am pursuing an LTC and my GC wasn't good enough either for Riverside County. I'm thinking about moving to SB county just to obtain one where all your GC needs to be is "self protection." I'm not far from there now anyway. Good luck.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Old 09-18-2012, 11:23 PM
i travel some's Avatar
i travel some i travel some is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Corona
Posts: 244
iTrader: 16 / 100%
Default

Hi all. If your GC is denied, are you then unable to reapply in the same county?
__________________
"Any day above ground is a good day"
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Old 09-28-2012, 1:58 AM
para-frame para-frame is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 54
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

A quick question, I work as a private duty nurse and live in unincorporated Riverside but work in Oceanside (San Diego county). My planned GCS is directly connected to my being a private duty nurse. Can I/should I still apply in Riverside or will I have to apply in SD?
Reply With Quote
  #311  
Old 09-28-2012, 7:39 AM
HowardW56's Avatar
HowardW56 HowardW56 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Torrance
Posts: 5,864
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by para-frame View Post
A quick question, I work as a private duty nurse and live in unincorporated Riverside but work in Oceanside (San Diego county). My planned GCS is directly connected to my being a private duty nurse. Can I/should I still apply in Riverside or will I have to apply in SD?
You need to apply where you reside. A San Diego permit, if it were to be granted, can only be valid for 90 days....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old 09-28-2012, 7:52 AM
hawk1's Avatar
hawk1 hawk1 is offline
In Memoriam
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 7,590
iTrader: 80 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardW56 View Post
You need to apply where you reside. A San Diego permit, if it were to be granted, can only be valid for 90 days....
Since when is this in effect?

http://www.sdsheriff.net/licensing/ccw.html

Quote:
Standard (Two-year) license - $93.00 money order
Judicial (Three-year) license - $115.00 money order
Reserve Peace Officer (Four-year) - $137.00 money order
__________________
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old 09-28-2012, 8:00 AM
mej16489 mej16489 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,929
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk1 View Post
Since when is this in effect?

http://www.sdsheriff.net/licensing/ccw.html
Howard was referring to the theoretical possibility of getting a San Diego County non-resident permit. Non-Res permits are only good for 90 days.
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old 09-28-2012, 8:59 AM
hawk1's Avatar
hawk1 hawk1 is offline
In Memoriam
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 7,590
iTrader: 80 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mej16489 View Post
Howard was referring to the theoretical possibility of getting a San Diego County non-resident permit. Non-Res permits are only good for 90 days.
Thanks for clearing that up. Wasn't aware of that being offered.
__________________
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 09-28-2012, 11:33 PM
para-frame para-frame is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 54
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Thanks for the info. I thought that was the case but I remember reading something that (obviously incorrectly) stated that you had to apply in the county you primarily intended to carry in.

I am going to pick up my LTC packet tomorrow...er, today. (Not knowing what day it is is just another of the many joys of working the NOC shift. )

ETA:Ahh, apparently the Sheriffs stations are closed on weekends (I went to the one on Lemon and got the impression they aren't open to the public, even during the week and the one in Juripa is only open to the public 8-5 M-F) Guess I will go Friday after I hit up Centerfire arms to buy the LC9 I have been wanting.

Last edited by para-frame; 09-29-2012 at 1:07 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #316  
Old 09-30-2012, 7:36 AM
HowardW56's Avatar
HowardW56 HowardW56 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Torrance
Posts: 5,864
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by para-frame View Post
Thanks for the info. I thought that was the case but I remember reading something that (obviously incorrectly) stated that you had to apply in the county you primarily intended to carry in.

I am going to pick up my LTC packet tomorrow...er, today. (Not knowing what day it is is just another of the many joys of working the NOC shift. )

ETA:Ahh, apparently the Sheriffs stations are closed on weekends (I went to the one on Lemon and got the impression they aren't open to the public, even during the week and the one in Juripa is only open to the public 8-5 M-F) Guess I will go Friday after I hit up Centerfire arms to buy the LC9 I have been wanting.
The Riverside County application packet is available here.

.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 10-03-2012, 9:00 AM
KandyRedCoi's Avatar
KandyRedCoi KandyRedCoi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: 951
Posts: 1,748
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

anyone want to share their GC? kinda pointless bragging that you got your CCW if you cant help out others on getting theirs :/
__________________
-Coi- N R A member since 2008
.177-.22lr-.410-9mm-38spr-.45acp-45lc-7.62x39-7.62x54r-12ga
~your friendly neighborhood ZOMBIE hunter~
Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old 10-03-2012, 10:08 AM
inbox485's Avatar
inbox485 inbox485 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 3,714
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KandyRedCoi View Post
anyone want to share their GC? kinda pointless bragging that you got your CCW if you cant help out others on getting theirs :/
For various reasons, that is taboo. What needs to happen (and is gradually) is a compilation of GC statements obtained by various sources need to be distilled into core reasons so that others have a fair feel for how to tailor theirs. By all accounts, RCSO is pretty cooperative and if you have ANY reason other than general self defense because well, the county's full of dirtbags willing to hurt you, they have a history of working with it.
__________________
Up for rent...
Reply With Quote
  #319  
Old 10-03-2012, 11:35 AM
383green's Avatar
383green 383green is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,320
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

I thought that obtaining and sharing successful GC statements was one of the goals of the CGF sunshine initiative. They're supposed to be public records, aren't they?

__________________
Mark J. Blair, NF6X
Reply With Quote
  #320  
Old 10-03-2012, 11:41 AM
inbox485's Avatar
inbox485 inbox485 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 3,714
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

That's why I said taboo. I've lost track of how many places explicitly advise against disclosing a personal GC statement before or after the fact. If CGF gets a collection and posts the common reasons that get accepted that is completely different.
__________________
Up for rent...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:03 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.