Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 08-31-2012, 8:49 PM

Default In OC - Need to Sell G26, XD45, PSD

WHEN PMing to tell me youre interested, leave your cell # so I can reply quickly, will ignore msg's without, have so much interest/messages to reply to, its just easier/faster if I do it by cell, IF you're really serious, leave your cell#. You want to know if I will take this or that offer? LEAVE your cell lol. Will get back to you asap!

I am in Orange County, near Irvine. I will do the transactions at either Riflegear or Turners in Fountain Valley, or OC Armory. BUYER PAYS A L L FEES

:::EDIT:::
Not looking for trades, prices are OBO, but please no low balling, if ad just floats here, it just floats, no rush to sell. Just dont like them sitting in safe, not being used, none of the fire arms offered have been FIRED. I am most flexible with the AR-Pistol/LWRC PSD. Lowered Prices.

Make: LWRC
Model: PSD Pistol
Caliber: 5.56
Location (city or county): Irvine
Price: $1999.00 obo SOLDSOLDSOLD
Will ship (Y/N): dunno how, so no.
Other info: BRAND new, never fired, dont use, so need to sell, comes with stock sling, if asking price is met or buyer/seller agrees, will include the bad lever, and a magpul afg. If a lower price is desired, I can remove the sights, grip, bad lever, and no afg will be included. Make offers, need to sell. Please, no low balling please. comes with all original boxing and etc. Thats a nearly $400 discount, not counting the afg or bad lever.

Make: Glock
Model: 26
Caliber: 9mm
Location (city or county): Irvine
Price: $505.00 obo + 2 magazines or $550 + 5 magazines. SOLD SOLD SOLD
Will ship (Y/N): I dont know how, so no
Other info: New G26 , never fired, never used, to small for us, just sits, need to get rid of.

Last edited by GXIII; 09-06-2012 at 8:50 PM..
Old 09-01-2012, 2:21 AM

PM sent for XD45
Old 09-01-2012, 1:08 PM

Responded.

2 buyers flaked. One said he couldnt get a ride. One doesnt have money and tried to drop agreed price at shop.

If you dont have the money don't ask to buy. Youre wasting my time. If youre interested in buying please leave your cell phone # in PM for easier/quicker response. So there is no PM tag.
Old 09-01-2012, 9:51 PM

TTT
Old 09-01-2012, 9:56 PM

give them all neg itrades, dont let them off, they will just try to screw over someone else..

WTB: 28"+ VersaMax or 28"+ 930 barrel
WTB: Stoeger Condor Competition Combo (I'll trade 1911's or other handguns)

Free rides with Lyft

Starline Brass for Sale
Old 09-02-2012, 9:09 PM

ttt
Old 09-03-2012, 9:52 AM

PM sent.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:05 PM

PM replied to*
Old 09-03-2012, 8:53 PM

TTT

Updated sales content, if youre going to make an offer, LEAVE your cell #, all these non serious inquiries. Stop citing other sales to me in PM's I dont care how much other people are selling their firedpistols, mine are new, never fired. Had alot of extras included in sales, but have removed them because of the excessive low balling. If you want a cheap USED fire arm, thats been fired 100 times or more, buy someone elses on here, I don't need you telling me what theirs are worth. If you don't have my asking price please don't message me sob stories about why you need it for much cheaper, really you're wasting my time and yours.

I am here to sell, if you're a serious buyer, then buy. PM me your cell and serious quality offers, lets meet up and get a sale done. Other wise, I am going to start ignoring PM's because they are just a waste of serious time. Dont insult me with your offer, and dont make yourself a cheap skate. I am saving you tax, also, I would be interested in including the extras if my original prices were to be taken, other wise, I will sell items seperately. I took them off here, because to many people were wanting a new never fired pistol for pocket change. WITH all the extras there entaled, I am sorry you will not get something I spent in whole to assemble $600+ on, for $300. That is poor form on your end. No not $400. The asking price is right there. I will go down a few bucks, but come on, you aren't paying tax, and earlier I wasn't asking much more for the extras, people were just trying to low ball. If you're serious, then please, by all means, buy with confidence great fire arms. Otherwise, please don't waste either of our time.
Old 09-04-2012, 4:50 PM

Sorry you have to deal w/ all the nonsense.
I'm interested in your G26, I'll send you details via PM. I'd leave my # but I prefer not to advertise my details for all of CalGuns to see! I'll send you my cell # via PM. Thanks!
Old 09-04-2012, 8:18 PM

TTT.

Can only do transfers at OC Armory.

or

Riflegear and Turners in Fountain Valley.
Old 09-05-2012, 3:35 PM

New PM offer sent.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:06 PM

TTT