Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALIFORNIA SHOOTING CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS > The Appleseed Project
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Appleseed Project The Revolutionary War Veterans Association

Old 07-12-2012, 9:52 AM

Default Sacramento event 18-19 Aug

I want to attend an Appleseed event and get my patch (shouldn't be too hard, the Army taught me to shoot fairly well) but I live in the Bay Area and the Castro Valley (Chabot) one is full up. Next one in the Bay is in October and I would rather do this in the summer. Is there anyone who is going to be attending that would be kind enough to let me crash on their couch on Sat night? I'm not a creepy bad guy and I'll take you out to dinner (not like that) to pay for my nights rent. I could drive there and back both days but I'd have to wake up at 5 or so and I do that enough during the work week.

Help me out guys!

“Government’s first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.” ~ Ronald Reagan
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Old 08-17-2012, 6:23 AM

Reduced temperatures this weekend in Sacramento should make fine weather for an Appleseed. I'll be there but sadly I have no crashing options for you since we are doing the family hotel thing.