Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > WTB (Want To Buy)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

WTB (Want To Buy) Looking for an item? This is the place to post it! Read the rules before posting.

Old 07-29-2012, 1:08 PM

Default WTB Ruger .22LR Single Six/Ten $300 max~~Thou Oaks--Rescinded...No Longer in Effect

FOUND & BOUGHT ONE.....................................

I can buy a brand new model SS Ruger 10 rounder locally anytime for $455 so I will pay no more than $300 ...and... gun must be in excellent condition with (rear) patridge style site, prefer 10 rounder or combo LR/Mag & 5.5 inch barrel. 6.5 inch barrel max length. SS or blued ok. Older Three Screw versions included. Rugers only or S&W revolvers, but those are always more expensive & I will not pay a big premium for one. If you have one of these models that is in less than cosmetically excellent condition but is a good shooter, I am also interested but obviously at a lower price.

If I do not find one, that is fine since I own lots of other larger handguns as well as another non-Ruger Single Six 10 shot revolver. And I can rent .22's for $3/day any day of the week...except Sundays.

Please do not contact me unless you have EXACTLY -OR- VERY CLOSE to what I want & can meet at an FFL within 25 miles of Thousand Oaks. Amends but I will not travel far for a $300 gun sale. If you have what I am looking for (maybe collecting dust) & don't want to go thru all the trouble of bumping for a month of Sundays at Calguns to try to sell your gun, please PM or email me. Please no snide remarks that I'm crazy or a cheap S0B. I know exactly what I want & have stated same so thanks for your time & thanks always to Calguns.

Last edited by frontseat767; 10-26-2012 at 9:18 PM.. Reason: Additions & deletions added
Old 08-08-2012, 7:56 PM
Deplorable by choice.
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Close enough to see it but not close enough to smell it.

Well, I never thought it would happen.

Congratulations on your perseverance.

I expected you to be a commuter pilot due to your budget requirements. Some of those guys get food stamps.

I know better now, but am still impressed that you crushed someones willpower.

For a country founded by the average man rising up against an oppressive government, we sure have an obsession about not giving up our guns.

“The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”

Last edited by TKM; 11-05-2012 at 11:17 PM..
Old 08-15-2012, 6:19 PM

Question Uberti Stallion Target?

Would you be interested in one of these? Not a Ruger, but still nice...

Uberti Stallion Target in 22LR (10 shot)

If you're interested, and if you're willing to meet near OC for a PPT (say...Cerritos Ammo Bros?), then please let me know. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks! ~1911ShooterPhil
Old 10-07-2012, 9:52 AM

Ever considered a heritage arms rough rider? I got the satin finish 22lr/22 mag combo with hi viz sights at Turners 350$ OTD.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:58 AM

Bada Bump
Old 10-26-2012, 9:19 PM

No longer in effect. Cancelled !!