Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Ladies Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ladies Forum A place for our female Calgunners to discuss, share and interact without the 'excess attention' sometimes found in online forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2012, 9:28 AM
Default Advice please ladies

I don't normally post personal info on the interwebz but need to vent and get opinions. Fiance of 5 years is confusing me lol. Here is the break down as simple and short as I think possible.

- We met and moved fast, living together in three months and discussed and had w child within a year.

- Proposed she said yes and we still aren't married.

- She started to not trust me due to a text I received at 2 am from an ex stating that she missed me. (She went through my phone while I was asleep)

- Moved past that and decided to buy a house together.

- Talked and decided to have another child.

- Buddy played a prank on me with my email that caused more trust issues (has my email account info ).

- Broke up and go back together.

- She is now texting and lying about a friend whom is a guy (she won't allow opposite sex friends yet she is doing it. )

- States she is no longer IN love with me and doesn't fell she can ever trust me and has no interest in me at all anymore.

More info: We each have a child from previous relationship, I take hers as my own, she can't stand mine and has verbally stated so.

I am the cook, maid, babysitter 95% of the time. We do everything the fiance wants, including time with her family and not so much mine. I would not cheat and never had, nor have the available time.

So now we are at the fact that she doesn't love me, but comfortable with me around financially and not sure if she can or will be the same with me.

I am also worried about leaving as I can't imagine her or my kids struggling money wise. But if I continue to put in financially what I am now, I won't be able to survive on my own.

Advice from you ladies please, do I stay and make changes to try to rekindle love and rebuild trust or do I split. And if I do go, what's fair financially? I bring about $1500 into her account for bills. The rest is mine. But not enough I think to support myself.
AV Monthly Meet/Eat HERE

Originally Posted by bulgron View Post
(For the record, I think my grandchildren will be retired and moved to AZ before shall-issue CCW comes to this screwed up state... and my kids are still currently young teenagers.)
Originally Posted by hoffmang View Post
Wow. I'd work harder to stop the underage sex in your family