Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Ammo and Reloading
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ammo and Reloading Factory Ammunition, Reloading, Components, Load Data and more.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 07-11-2012, 9:03 PM
Na-vah-duh Na-vah-duh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lake Tahoe
Posts: 382
iTrader: 18 / 91%
Default

Well after stopping by their new facility I can confirm they are not out of business (Yet) They literally moved to the building next to their old. The front door was locked for some reason. After being let in I instantly heard the phone ringing and it didn't stop the short time I was there. The woman ignored it and when I gave her the "stare" like go get the phone she replies If I answered I'd be on the phone all day.

They have a whopping 4 employes Chris himself who looks well fed to say the least, his wife?, some teenager, and a Hispanic woman. I got a quick tour until I said the reason why I was there then I was shown my way out.



There is no way in hell they are going to catch up this year or next.



Last edited by Na-vah-duh; 07-11-2012 at 9:09 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-11-2012, 9:18 PM
Dark Mod's Avatar
Dark Mod Dark Mod is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: tustin, ca
Posts: 4,288
iTrader: 149 / 100%
Default

Pure shenanigans, i feel bad for anyone who placed an order with them. Im sure they have no problems communicating with their range/PD contacts
__________________
“While I've often said I wanted to die in bed, what I meant is in my old age I wanted to be stepped on by an elephant while making love.”

― Roger Zelazny, The Great Book of Amber
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-11-2012, 9:29 PM
Jeepers's Avatar
Jeepers Jeepers is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: beautiful trinity county
Posts: 3,280
iTrader: 19 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Jack Ross Ammunition
38 minutes ago
Just shipped the last of the new .45 orders. Apologize for the lack of communication. We are lacking the manpower to manage the extraordinary amount of communications by our customers. We understand your frustrations, we are frustrated ourselves. We had the the local BBB rep and a police detective come visit us at the shop due to customers requests. They left disinterested. Once they saw the operation they realized we are like many under- capitalized small business in a tight credit market and down economy, not a Ponzi scheme or some other illegitimate operation.
from there facebook ...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-11-2012, 11:49 PM
AirShark AirShark is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hollister, CA
Posts: 167
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Na-vah-duh View Post
Well after stopping by their new facility I can confirm they are not out of business (Yet) They literally moved to the building next to their old. The front door was locked for some reason. After being let in I instantly heard the phone ringing and it didn't stop the short time I was there. The woman ignored it and when I gave her the "stare" like go get the phone she replies If I answered I'd be on the phone all day.

They have a whopping 4 employes Chris himself who looks well fed to say the least, his wife?, some teenager, and a Hispanic woman. I got a quick tour until I said the reason why I was there then I was shown my way out.



There is no way in hell they are going to catch up this year or next.


You rock man! What did you say exactly that got you escorted out? I love that you actually stopped by!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-11-2012, 11:50 PM
AirShark AirShark is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hollister, CA
Posts: 167
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepers View Post
from there facebook ...
I wonder why they keep pulling their Facebook page? Here today gone tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 07-11-2012, 11:54 PM
AirShark AirShark is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hollister, CA
Posts: 167
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

I filed my credit card dispute with Chase today. Got my money back in the account in two hours. Followed up with a letter telling JRA to cancel my order and don't bother with a refund....they can deal with Chase/Visa when they come knocking.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 07-11-2012, 11:57 PM
AirShark AirShark is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hollister, CA
Posts: 167
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Looks like they've blocked me from posting on their Facebook page lol
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 07-12-2012, 12:01 AM
JNunez23's Avatar
JNunez23 JNunez23 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Sherman Oaks
Posts: 2,785
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Horrible business practice. From billing to delays, what a nightmare.
__________________
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
John Wooden

Need a holster?, please email us at StrappedKydex@gmail.com for any holsters, mag carriers, and more. Custom jobs welcomed!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 07-12-2012, 9:00 AM
AirShark AirShark is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hollister, CA
Posts: 167
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirShark View Post
Looks like they've blocked me from posting on their Facebook page lol
Aaaandd it looks the the FB page is down again. I just don't get them.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 07-12-2012, 9:25 AM
daveinwoodland's Avatar
daveinwoodland daveinwoodland is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,649
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by caideN View Post
Jack Ross failed because they didn't really have a cap on the large amount of sales they were taking. Their cost is quite low and I believe I waited 8 weeks to get mine. I totally forgot I put in an order until it came in the mail. I'm sure they are all good people but just failed at running their business efficiently. It almost feels like we were investing the the company than paying for the ammo.
If you really want that feeling you should of ordered from Kushnapup two years ago for the bullpup S-12 conversion. By the time I received mine about a month ago I no longer had the desire to do the conversion and sold it.

It's a shame that someone with an initially good idea gets caught up and ruins their reputation. It unfortunately seems to happen more often lately then in the past. Maybe a sign of the times.
__________________
You can trust the government, just ask an Indian

Vet since 1978

NRA Life Member

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 07-12-2012, 9:31 AM
Jeepers's Avatar
Jeepers Jeepers is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: beautiful trinity county
Posts: 3,280
iTrader: 19 / 100%
Default

seems to be common practice in the gun world to sell something thats not made yet and use the $$$ to finance there operation , i made a decision just recently to no longer "pre order" anything .... if folks want investors they should ask and offer investor benefits not just a reduced price and a unknown delivery date ......
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 07-12-2012, 9:35 AM
JON KARGATHALON's Avatar
JON KARGATHALON JON KARGATHALON is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 300
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirShark View Post
You rock man! What did you say exactly that got you escorted out? I love that you actually stopped by!
__________________
I bit me a vampire once, Them there fellers..taste like corn..
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 07-12-2012, 10:13 AM
wisefire wisefire is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: SF bay area
Posts: 1,144
iTrader: 58 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Na-vah-duh View Post
Well after stopping by their new facility I can confirm they are not out of business (Yet) They literally moved to the building next to their old. The front door was locked for some reason. After being let in I instantly heard the phone ringing and it didn't stop the short time I was there. The woman ignored it and when I gave her the "stare" like go get the phone she replies If I answered I'd be on the phone all day.

They have a whopping 4 employes Chris himself who looks well fed to say the least, his wife?, some teenager, and a Hispanic woman. I got a quick tour until I said the reason why I was there then I was shown my way out.



There is no way in hell they are going to catch up this year or next.


You should of asked can you buy couple box of ammo while you were there... When they hand you the ammo just tell them you paid over 3 months ago. If they are still selling ammo at gun shows, fulfilling backorder are their last priority.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 07-12-2012, 12:54 PM
AirShark AirShark is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hollister, CA
Posts: 167
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisefire View Post
You should of asked can you buy couple box of ammo while you were there... When they hand you the ammo just tell them you paid over 3 months ago. If they are still selling ammo at gun shows, fulfilling backorder are their last priority.
There should be a frigging LIKE button for this comment.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 07-12-2012, 2:54 PM
Na-vah-duh Na-vah-duh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lake Tahoe
Posts: 382
iTrader: 18 / 91%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirShark View Post
There should be a frigging LIKE button for this comment.
Yes they would have sold me ammo. I was asked what I wanted.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 07-12-2012, 4:53 PM
AirShark AirShark is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hollister, CA
Posts: 167
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Na-vah-duh View Post
Yes they would have sold me ammo. I was asked what I wanted.
That's just infuriating. I'm convinced at this point that they probably never expect to fill all the orders.

What did you say exactly that made them ask you to leave?

Good work, btw!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 07-12-2012, 5:21 PM
swat swat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 643
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Yikes, I ordered 1K 9mm rounds 6 weeks ago! At the time I ordered I got a message indicating they are 6 weeks behind. BTW my order # is 20##, which leads me to believe I will never get my shipment. I wish I would have gotten this info about this company before I placed my order. I am going to cancel my credit card payment now.

These guys are crooks, lets spread the word before more gun folks are ripped off.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 07-12-2012, 5:50 PM
new1911's Avatar
new1911 new1911 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Riverside
Posts: 1,399
iTrader: 51 / 100%
Default

glad i read this thread. had them bookmarked which shall be removed now.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 07-12-2012, 5:58 PM
DarkSoul's Avatar
DarkSoul DarkSoul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: San Jose
Posts: 748
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

These guys got real balls selling at gun shows, and NOT shipping their web orders. It appears that they have the equipment, and the raw materials, so what the hell? Something is going on here, and I would bet they are just stringing people along until they bank enough money that they can leave the country and live on everyone else's dime down in Mexico or something.

It's ashamed that so many people have been suckerd by these d-bags.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 07-12-2012, 6:15 PM
tankerman's Avatar
tankerman tankerman is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: California
Posts: 24,258
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Is this a Ben Cannon a partner?
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 07-12-2012, 6:37 PM
AirShark AirShark is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hollister, CA
Posts: 167
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSoul View Post
These guys got real balls selling at gun shows, and NOT shipping their web orders. It appears that they have the equipment, and the raw materials, so what the hell? Something is going on here, and I would bet they are just stringing people along until they bank enough money that they can leave the country and live on everyone else's dime down in Mexico or something.

It's ashamed that so many people have been suckerd by these d-bags.
I'm quite sure of the reasoning behind selling to anyone who walks in the door instead of shipping paid-for product: Money (duh I know)

They've already spent my money and yours. They don't have enough capital left to fill the orders they've taken. They've used that money to move into a new building and pay overhead. They even laid almost everyone off because they don't even have enough left to meet payroll.

Over on Glocktalk, someone claiming to be a laid off employee says JR was back ordered over a MILLION rounds of JUST 9mm in MAY. I can't even fathom what that number must be now.

They're only shipping ammo back to the ranges that supply them brass (per their OWN Facebook admission) to keep big orders coming. The guy walking in the door is fresh meat. More cash in their account. The obligation to people like me who's money they ALREADY have?....zero apparently. I just want to scream at them...if they would only answer their phone lol.

They left some quip on FB abut a bbb rep and a cop coming to their building and leaving disinterested.

This man TRULY does have balls to steal, ignore and then mock the very people he is screwing.

Screw you back Chris Parker.

Last edited by AirShark; 07-12-2012 at 7:54 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 07-12-2012, 7:32 PM
freonr22's Avatar
freonr22 freonr22 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 11,785
iTrader: 28 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirShark View Post
I'm quite sure of the reasoning behind selling to anyone who walks in the door instead of shipping paid-for product: Money (duh I know)

They've already spent my money and yours. They don't have enough capital left to fill the orders they've taken. They've used that money to move into a new building and pay overhead. They even laid almost everyone off because they don't even have enough left to meet payroll.

Over on Glocktalk, someone claiming to be a laid off employee says JR was back ordered over a MILLION rounds of JUST 9mm in MAY. I can't even fathom what that number must be now.

They're only shipping ammo back to the ranges that supply them brass (per their OWN Facebook admission) to keep big orders coming. The guy walking in the door is fresh meat. More cash in their account. The obligation to people like me who's money they ALREADY have?....zero apparently. I just want to scream at them...if they would only answer their phone lol.

They left some quip on FB abut a bbb rep and a cop coming to their building and leaving disinterested.

This man TRULY does have balls to steal, ignore and then mock the very people he is screwing.

Screw you back Jack Ross.
To be clear, I think it was named after his son.. His name is Chris Parker
Quote:
Originally Posted by krispkr View Post
Hey everyone, I'm the owner of Jack Ross Ammuntion. FIrst of all, my phones still work! Call the shop at 775-857-1111 or my cell at 775-530-4239. I don't know whats going on with the 1-800 number, I'll call the phone compnay.

There was an unexpected delay in getting processed brass for 9mm. My vendor over promised and under delivered as they couldn't hang with the volume I was throwing their way. As a result, I bought my own processing equipment and I have thousands of pounds of range brass at my disposal.

Bottomline, we are laoding and shipping. Ammo is going out as we speak. I apologize for the delay. God knows I hate to disappoint customers. But with the new equipment now in place, this will be a one time delay. Thanks!

Chris
775-530-4239

P.S. Since I'm processing my own brass now, I will be dropping the price back to $159/M for reloaded 9mm, with free shipping to CA. This will be an everyday price.
__________________
<img src=http://calgunsfoundation.org/images/stories/San-Benito.jpg border=0 alt= />[IMG]file:///C:/Users/PCMECH%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/PCMECH%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisianagirl View Post
Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 07-12-2012, 7:53 PM
AirShark AirShark is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hollister, CA
Posts: 167
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Lol I saw your post on my phone and thought Chris himself came here and replied. Boy was I wrong.

To clarify myself, if the business is named after his son, I feel bad for saying "screw you jack Ross". I'll be sure to go back and edit my post to screw the right person ;-)
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 07-12-2012, 8:02 PM
AirShark AirShark is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hollister, CA
Posts: 167
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

From Chris just now on FB:

"Jack Ross Ammunition We actually have a very sustainable business model. We take all the used brass that ranges produce, sort it, process it, load it and then send a portion back to the ranges as payment for the brass we received. Whats left over is free for us to load and ship out the door. This is a very labor intensive process and with our reduced workforce it has required 10 hour days for us to make headway. We just finished processing through a 600lb barrel of brass and will begin loading the 9 we pulled out next week. We must send some to the range to get more brass but we will also be shipping some out to those at the top of the list. We are still functioning and still have cash flow, our ability to process has simply been cut tremendously. We do not feel proud that our customer's are losing confidence in us but we are not going out of business and I can guarantee that after this is over we will emerge a better company. I will be able to give a clear idea as to a time frame around the middle of next week once we settle into a routine and can calculate how much we can ship out per week. The majority of the orders are single cases of 9mm but we can only load as much as we receive per barrel. Your frustration is more than evident but we have a plan and we are sticking to it. Thank you for understanding."

So I still want to know what my money went towards. He is saying that they get range brass, reload it first and then ship back a reloaded portion as payment. The rest of the leftover brass is what they reload for customers. Wtf? Help me understand again what our money is/was paying for?
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 07-12-2012, 9:52 PM
swat swat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 643
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

From reading these posts it appears this guy likes to show up at gun shows and sale his wares. There is a gun show in Del Mar this weekend and in Ontario July 28-29, 2012. I am proposing that some of us who have been fleeced by this guy show up at his booth and obtain the ammunition we have already paid for. We can set a time and location to meet and proceed to his booth in mass, with our receipts in tow. If you are interested getting the ammo you have already paid for send me a PM.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 07-12-2012, 9:55 PM
freonr22's Avatar
freonr22 freonr22 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 11,785
iTrader: 28 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swat View Post
From reading these posts it appears this guy likes to show up at gun shows and sale his wares. There is a gun show in Del Mar this weekend and in Ontario July 28-29, 2012. I am proposing that some of us who have been fleeced by this guy show up at his booth and obtain the ammunition we have already paid for. We can set a time and location to meet and proceed to his booth in mass, with our receipts in tow. If you are interested getting the ammo you have already paid for send me a PM.
Will you need a permit for your organized assembly of pis sed off customers?
__________________
<img src=http://calgunsfoundation.org/images/stories/San-Benito.jpg border=0 alt= />[IMG]file:///C:/Users/PCMECH%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/PCMECH%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisianagirl View Post
Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 07-12-2012, 9:58 PM
swat swat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 643
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freonr22 View Post
Will you need a permit for your organized assembly of pis sed off customers?
No we are paying customers
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 07-12-2012, 10:05 PM
AirShark AirShark is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hollister, CA
Posts: 167
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swat View Post
From reading these posts it appears this guy likes to show up at gun shows and sale his wares. There is a gun show in Del Mar this weekend and in Ontario July 28-29, 2012. I am proposing that some of us who have been fleeced by this guy show up at his booth and obtain the ammunition we have already paid for. We can set a time and location to meet and proceed to his booth in mass, with our receipts in tow. If you are interested getting the ammo you have already paid for send me a PM.
If you actually organize this, please for the love of all that is good:

1. Stay civil, it's only money...although I'm sure the bs from the JRA booth will be thick and untruthful.
2. Take as many pictures and video as you can to share. I will go buy some popcorn in anticipation lol.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 07-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Solidux's Avatar
Solidux Solidux is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 637
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Im blocked on their fb, so are my 2 buddies who posted there.
__________________
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - François-Marie Arouet de Voltaire
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 07-13-2012, 1:48 AM
subaeru subaeru is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

They keep talking about how that are fulfilling there order for 9 mm or 45 acp but I ordered 1k of 40sw. Where are those?
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 07-13-2012, 8:15 AM
Gary13 Gary13 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ripon, Ca
Posts: 1,414
iTrader: 41 / 100%
Default

Ok, I understand why it could be taking a while for the reloads, but what about new ammo?

I really wanted to see them succeed, but now I have to wonder.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 07-13-2012, 9:35 AM
kb58 kb58 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 614
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Na-vah-duh View Post
Yes they would have sold me ammo. I was asked what I wanted.
Bingo... They pulled that stunt with me, offering to quickly ship part of my order in order to keep me from cancelling. Screwing others to solve the immediate problem really rubbed me the wrong way and I cancelled anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 07-13-2012, 9:40 AM
kb58 kb58 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 614
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirShark View Post
If you actually organize this, please for the love of all that is good:

1. Stay civil, it's only money...although I'm sure the bs from the JRA booth will be thick and untruthful.
2. Take as many pictures and video as you can to share. I will go buy some popcorn in anticipation lol.
If I hadn't already cancelled I'd be there with you guys! I think what you're doing is awesome. Walk up, pick out what you "want" (making sure it's the exact same amount as you have backordered), and when they ring you up, say, "Oh I've already payed, but here's what I owe you for tax..." The looks on their faces would be priceless. Someone should get pictures.

Just be sure to have a printed invoice of what you've got backordered.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 07-13-2012, 4:13 PM
prop carver prop carver is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 51
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swat View Post
From reading these posts it appears this guy likes to show up at gun shows and sale his wares. There is a gun show in Del Mar this weekend and in Ontario July 28-29, 2012. I am proposing that some of us who have been fleeced by this guy show up at his booth and obtain the ammunition we have already paid for. We can set a time and location to meet and proceed to his booth in mass, with our receipts in tow. If you are interested getting the ammo you have already paid for send me a PM.
I've been following this for awhile and was wondering why, with all of the problems noted, this vendor is still listed in the calguns banner ads.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 07-13-2012, 4:16 PM
AirShark AirShark is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hollister, CA
Posts: 167
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prop carver View Post
I've been following this for awhile and was wondering why, with all of the problems noted, this vendor is still listed in the calguns banner ads.
Do they pay a fee to be there? I wouldn't want the "Calguns" logo right next to JRA for fear that their stink would rub off lol
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 07-13-2012, 4:33 PM
swat swat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 643
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirShark View Post
If you actually organize this, please for the love of all that is good:

1. Stay civil, it's only money...although I'm sure the bs from the JRA booth will be thick and untruthful.
2. Take as many pictures and video as you can to share. I will go buy some popcorn in anticipation lol.
Don't worry, if this thing goes down, it will be captured on audio and video via iphone and I promise to post it here on CalGuns!!!
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 07-13-2012, 4:34 PM
AirShark AirShark is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hollister, CA
Posts: 167
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swat View Post
Don't worry, if this thing goes down, it will be captured on audio and video via iphone and I promise to post it here on CalGuns!!!
I shall dream of this tonight lol
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 07-13-2012, 6:17 PM
klewan klewan is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,044
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Four people is not going to cut it. He needs four just to go thru the barrel of brass and inspect every piece for berdan primers, Blazer aluminum case, stuff with bulges from unsupported chambers, getting the .22, .32, that is nestled inside the 9MM, split mouths, you know the drill.

Youz guys are gonna be waiting a loooong time if he doesn't man-up.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 07-13-2012, 9:05 PM
NoNOS67's Avatar
NoNOS67 NoNOS67 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 2,162
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

This should be interesting! While we're at it, anyone interested in a group buy for some Mosins?
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 07-13-2012, 11:48 PM
Dark Mod's Avatar
Dark Mod Dark Mod is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: tustin, ca
Posts: 4,288
iTrader: 149 / 100%
Default

I doubt he'll step foot in California, especially with Calguns leading the charge. If he ends up doing a gun show here he's got some brass balls
__________________
“While I've often said I wanted to die in bed, what I meant is in my old age I wanted to be stepped on by an elephant while making love.”

― Roger Zelazny, The Great Book of Amber
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:42 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.