Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Primary Arms
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-11-2012, 10:17 PM
PrimaryArms's Avatar
PrimaryArms PrimaryArms is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,606
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default PA 3x scope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBBAN...e_gdata_player
__________________
www.primaryarms.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Vlad 11's Avatar
Vlad 11 Vlad 11 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: S.F.V.
Posts: 2,829
iTrader: 20 / 100%
Default

Just got mine , thanks for the lightning fast shipping.

Looks great, cant wait to try it out this weekend
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-13-2012, 6:09 AM
PrimaryArms's Avatar
PrimaryArms PrimaryArms is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,606
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad 11 View Post
Just got mine , thanks for the lightning fast shipping.

Looks great, cant wait to try it out this weekend
Thank you for your order
Dimitri
__________________
www.primaryarms.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-24-2012, 7:06 PM
AfghanVetOrcutt's Avatar
AfghanVetOrcutt AfghanVetOrcutt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Milpitas
Posts: 392
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Just got mine in the mail as well! I'll be testing it out this weekend. I did have a question though, what size is the allen wrench for the screws that mount the rail to the top of the optic? I checked my vast collection of allen wrenches but I don't have one that fits just right, I have one that's ever so slightly too small. I'll never use the rails and I wanted to see what it looks like without. Thanks in advance!
__________________


“Government’s first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.” ~ Ronald Reagan
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-24-2012, 7:23 PM
marsh1's Avatar
marsh1 marsh1 is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 212
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfghanVetOrcutt View Post
Just got mine in the mail as well! I'll be testing it out this weekend. I did have a question though, what size is the allen wrench for the screws that mount the rail to the top of the optic? I checked my vast collection of allen wrenches but I don't have one that fits just right, I have one that's ever so slightly too small. I'll never use the rails and I wanted to see what it looks like without. Thanks in advance!
It is a metric size. I will check tomorrow. You have to heat the thread locker if you want to remove the rails.

Marshall
__________________
Marshall Lerner
CEO Primary Arms, LLC
Proud to be a Calguns sponsor!!
Contact me at: Marshall@Primaryarms.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-24-2012, 9:08 PM
PrimaryArms's Avatar
PrimaryArms PrimaryArms is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,606
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

I believe it's a 2mm and like Marshall said be sure to heat first.

Dimitri
__________________
www.primaryarms.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-24-2012, 9:22 PM
lumwilliam's Avatar
lumwilliam lumwilliam is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 748
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

Hey Primary Arms guys! In the video, Dimitri says "use the big circle for close up or CQB". I'm not too familiar with scopes, but does that mean it can be left on when the rifle will serve as a home defense weapon? How does that work with the fixed magification? Much worse than a red dot?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-25-2012, 7:06 AM
PrimaryArms's Avatar
PrimaryArms PrimaryArms is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,606
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumwilliam View Post
Hey Primary Arms guys! In the video, Dimitri says "use the big circle for close up or CQB". I'm not too familiar with scopes, but does that mean it can be left on when the rifle will serve as a home defense weapon? How does that work with the fixed magification? Much worse than a red dot?
We recommend that you use the big circle for fast acquisition similar to a red dot. You can turn on the illumination when in low light. Because of the magnification its not as fast as a red dot and will take some practice to get used to using it. After some practice transitioning from both eyes open I have become very proficient with it.

Dimitri
__________________
www.primaryarms.com

Last edited by PrimaryArms; 07-25-2012 at 10:01 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-25-2012, 10:48 AM
AfghanVetOrcutt's Avatar
AfghanVetOrcutt AfghanVetOrcutt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Milpitas
Posts: 392
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

2mm, got it. Thanks for the quick replies!! You guys are awesome and I can't wait to get this thing out to the range and see what I can do with it!
__________________


“Government’s first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.” ~ Ronald Reagan
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." ~ Thomas Jefferson
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-28-2012, 1:13 PM
Vlad 11's Avatar
Vlad 11 Vlad 11 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: S.F.V.
Posts: 2,829
iTrader: 20 / 100%
Default

Had the 3X out a few weeks ago. Went thru a mag getting it close @ 50 yds then another mag to dial it in @ 100.

After that the graduations were spot on . Hit plates at 200 and 300 yds no probs

Fun Scope
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-28-2012, 5:03 PM
PrimaryArms's Avatar
PrimaryArms PrimaryArms is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,606
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad 11 View Post
Had the 3X out a few weeks ago. Went thru a mag getting it close @ 50 yds then another mag to dial it in @ 100.

After that the graduations were spot on . Hit plates at 200 and 300 yds no probs

Fun Scope
Yea they work in our testing I could maintain center mass 10 rounds at 600

Dimitri
__________________
www.primaryarms.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:06 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.