Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated Centerfire rifles, carbines and other gas operated rifles.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2012, 5:58 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKS-762 View Post
So here I am, a life-long CA resident that bought a Poly Teck AKS-762 (16" barrel & non-colapseable whood stock) back in the late 80s and registered it in the Roberti-Roos sweep. Shortly thereafter, I lost interest in guns until recently. My interest is perking up again and I'm dusting off my old buddy - been to Burro's twice with it and no one has even looked at my AKS sideways. Now I learn, that there was some second piece of legislation, SB-23 in 2000 (because some politidiots needed a feather in their cap for re-election) that I missed. Am I screwed or ok?
If you registered it under RR then you are ok. You did not need to register it a second time.

Match Director Sac Valley Vintage Military Rifle Long Range Match