Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Primary Arms
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2012, 3:19 PM

Default Always had great service but...

I have always had great service with primary arms they were always quick to help out and if I had any problems they would remedy it. Unfortunately today they couldn't do it.

Officer store has the aimpoint pro for $400 and they have a coupon code for 10% off your order plus free shipping on orders over $75. I purchased the aimpoint pro from them a few days ago and on the site they said they had a low price guarantee. I was told it was too low for them to go and since i already purchased it, it was too late. I even wanted to buy another one too, but they said to purchase it from officerstore.com (which I did and go it for $360... hurry up guys before they are all gone).

I wanted to do business with primary arms because they treated me so well in the past, its just today the fell short for me
Old 04-20-2012, 7:02 AM
Vendor/Retailer

We don't have a formal price match policy. We want you business and will usually work something out. There are time we will pass on a price match. PROS that are always on back order would probably be one of them. That said shoot me a email and let's see what I can do to make up for it.

Thanks
Marshall
Contact me at: Marshall@Primaryarms.com

Last edited by marsh1; 04-20-2012 at 7:07 AM..
Old 04-23-2012, 8:06 PM

Buyer if you have an issue with them that isn't them doing you wrong just tell everyone were the deal is. You are making them look bad for no reason. Were they rude to you? If not then this is uncalled for.

Seller all you need to reply is "we're sorry we couldn't price match and hope to be able to service your future needs" don't need to explain nothing to this guy and as a business when it comes to talking less is more. Remember what you say can be used against you. I'm a PR expert and you don't want the tone of what you say to sound defensive or stubborn

Good luck to you both

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonelar View Post
my recurring gun dream is one where I'm trading shots with BGs and my thompson is only a semi... oh wait, that's not a dream, that's California.
Old 04-23-2012, 8:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walter View Post
Buyer if you have an issue with them that isn't them doing you wrong just tell everyone were the deal is. You are making them look bad for no reason. Were they rude to you? If not then this is uncalled for.

Seller all you need to reply is "we're sorry we couldn't price match and hope to be able to service your future needs" don't need to explain nothing to this guy and as a business when it comes to talking less is more. Remember what you say can be used against you. I'm a PR expert and you don't want the tone of what you say to sound defensive or stubborn

Good luck to you both
+1
I know that if I buy more things online I can save some coin, but I am impulsive and want it now and HATE waiting for shipping. I also like supporting local businesses even if I know I'm gonna have to pony up some extra $.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:26 PM

I honestly didn't have any intention on making them look bad. In all honesty they are one of the best companies to purchase from online. That is why I was initially surprised that they turned me away when they would usually do something to keep their customer. In no way did I mean to make them look bad, and if I did I am truly sorry for that.

In this situation I contacted Marshal and he is really out to make their customers happy. In the future primary arms will be the first place I will go to when purchasing other items because not only do they have great deals but their customer service is second to none.

If I did make them look bad with my first comment I honestly apologize to them because this company by far is second to none.
Old 04-25-2012, 9:36 AM
Vendor/Retailer

The OP had a valid concern. I did find a reference to a Price Guarantee on our web site. It was a general commitment to low prices but was poorly worded.

Marshall
Contact me at: Marshall@Primaryarms.com
Old 04-26-2012, 2:06 PM

Nice to see everythings worked out now everyone to my room for an orgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonelar View Post
my recurring gun dream is one where I'm trading shots with BGs and my thompson is only a semi... oh wait, that's not a dream, that's California.