Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Appleseed Project The Revolutionary War Veterans Association

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2012, 6:39 PM
Veteran Member
Default Kingman AZ Appleseed

My wife and I finished our first Appleseed this weekend at the Seven Mile Hill Shooting Range near Kingman AZ. We had a great time, learned a lot, and the instructors: Scott and Colton were great!

This Appleseed is a 45 minute drive from Laughlin NV. If you have ever gambled in Laughlin, they send you promotions for comp'ed rooms all the time to get you to come back. So, it gives you a free place to stay while you attend the Kingman Appleseed.

My wife and I will definately attend a Kingman Appleseed again!

Did we make Rifleman? No. Sunday morning out of the box I shot a 205, so I thought this is going to be easy, but I shot worse as the day went on. When I was cleaning my rifle (Marlin 795 w/ tech-sights) Sunday night, I noticed why, my rear tech sight was loose and moving. I had to contact tech-sights as the mounting screw was somehow stripped and I could not tighten or loosen the screw. Tech-Sights were great and they have a free replacement in the mail already!

Hope to see you Cal Gunners outhere someday!

Front Sight Heritage Member