Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > California handguns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California handguns Discuss your favorite California handgun technical and related questions here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-18-2012, 2:27 PM
SoCalSon's Avatar
SoCalSon SoCalSon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pomona, CA (SoCal)
Posts: 529
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default I have a question about converting Glock?

If I buy a complete glock 35. Would the the glock 35 .40mm receiver be compatible to the glock 17 .9mm and 357 complete upper offered by Glock Meister? Now, if the glock 17 is compatible to the change, can I just buy glock 17L barrel or 34 and drop it in instead? Would the barrel work perfectly without any kind of hick-ups? The reason why I am asking all these question is because, that is what I want to do but unsure whether it will work fine. I don't really want to buy one of each model because of tax and new gun registration cost will take the pistol cost about hundred dollar more out the door. I prefer to do it this way, unless there is a unsafe factor to it or for some reason California Illegal. I don't want to go to the firing range around SC and get arrested for committing an infraction... ;D
__________________
It is always harder to save a life, rather than take a life...

"Death for no reason is Murder!" by The Smiths (Morrissey)

Last edited by SoCalSon; 03-18-2012 at 2:34 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-18-2012, 3:14 PM
vintagearms's Avatar
vintagearms vintagearms is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 6,006
iTrader: 44 / 100%
Default

If you purchase the Glock 35 and want to convert it to 9mm, you just need this, plus 9mm mags:

http://www.glockmeister.com/G35-KKM-...uctinfo/G35B1/

They "recommend" changing out the ejector but Ive never had to myself.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-18-2012, 3:50 PM
SoCalSon's Avatar
SoCalSon SoCalSon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pomona, CA (SoCal)
Posts: 529
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagearms View Post
If you purchase the Glock 35 and want to convert it to 9mm, you just need this, plus 9mm mags:

http://www.glockmeister.com/G35-KKM-...uctinfo/G35B1/

They "recommend" changing out the ejector but Ive never had to myself.
So the glock OEM 34 barrel will not work right as a drop in, but your attach link will? Do you know the legal aspect of just having a drop in put in place rather than a full upper slide change out? I am all about saving money, but I don't want to do anything that can be possibly considered illegal. If there is a chance of getting in trouble by the law, I don't want any part of it. I don't want to be fine or lose any work day, I am financially strap as is.
__________________
It is always harder to save a life, rather than take a life...

"Death for no reason is Murder!" by The Smiths (Morrissey)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-18-2012, 4:01 PM
SgtJT27's Avatar
SgtJT27 SgtJT27 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 633
iTrader: 159 / 100%
Default

There's nothing illegal about swapping the uppers as long as its not a threaded barrel.
And if you want to shoot 9mm out of your G35, just get the conversion barrel and some 9mm mags; the .40 mag would also work but YMMV.
__________________

TAC-TECH-CAL
Custom Kydex Holsters

www.tac-tech-cal.com

Last edited by SgtJT27; 03-18-2012 at 4:04 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-18-2012, 4:09 PM
SoCalSon's Avatar
SoCalSon SoCalSon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pomona, CA (SoCal)
Posts: 529
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

What does YMMV mean? But anyways, it sounds like an outstanding affordable way to get more out of my pistol. Thank you for both your input.
__________________
It is always harder to save a life, rather than take a life...

"Death for no reason is Murder!" by The Smiths (Morrissey)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-18-2012, 8:16 PM
G-forceJunkie's Avatar
G-forceJunkie G-forceJunkie is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SCV, So. Cal
Posts: 4,134
iTrader: 23 / 100%
Default

To convert a G35 to .357 sig, that only requires a barrel change.
To convert a G35 to 9mm you can either just buy a conversion barrel, or buy an entire factory top end (slide and barrel) and change the ejector in the lower. While it sounds like a good idea, most people dont want to bother with changing things around all the time. Parts will sit unused. I would recommend just buying a second pistol if you want a different caliber.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-18-2012, 9:48 PM
SoCalSon's Avatar
SoCalSon SoCalSon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pomona, CA (SoCal)
Posts: 529
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-forceJunkie View Post
To convert a G35 to .357 sig, that only requires a barrel change.
To convert a G35 to 9mm you can either just buy a conversion barrel, or buy an entire factory top end (slide and barrel) and change the ejector in the lower. While it sounds like a good idea, most people dont want to bother with changing things around all the time. Parts will sit unused. I would recommend just buying a second pistol if you want a different caliber.
Thanks for the input G-Force, but I don't mind switching off the barrel. What really bothers me instead is that the barrels come only in chrome.
__________________
It is always harder to save a life, rather than take a life...

"Death for no reason is Murder!" by The Smiths (Morrissey)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-18-2012, 11:06 PM
SJgunguy24's Avatar
SJgunguy24 SJgunguy24 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Northern Mexico(San Jose) Where illegals have rights and citizens get screwed
Posts: 14,856
iTrader: 18 / 100%
Default

The Glock 17,22,24,31,34,35, and 37 all use the same frame.
The Glock 19,23,32, and 38 all use the same frame.
The Glock 26,27,33, and 39 all use the same frame.
The Glock 20 and 21...same frame as the 29 and 30.
Are you seeing a pattern here? As long as you stay in that range, your uppers can be swapped as you see fit.
__________________
There are 3 kinds of people in this world.
The wise, learn from the mistakes of others.
The smart, learn from their own mistakes.
The others, well......they just never learn.

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death!"
Patrick Henry.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-18-2012, 11:10 PM
G-forceJunkie's Avatar
G-forceJunkie G-forceJunkie is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SCV, So. Cal
Posts: 4,134
iTrader: 23 / 100%
Default

But the ejectors are different between 9mm and .40 so its not a direct swap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJgunguy24 View Post
The Glock 17,22,24,31,34,35, and 37 all use the same frame.
The Glock 19,23,32, and 38 all use the same frame.
The Glock 26,27,33, and 39 all use the same frame.
The Glock 20 and 21...same frame as the 29 and 30.
Are you seeing a pattern here? As long as you stay in that range, your uppers can be swapped as you see fit.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-18-2012, 11:13 PM
locosway's Avatar
locosway locosway is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Anaheim, CA
Posts: 11,343
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSon View Post
If I buy a complete glock 35. Would the the glock 35 .40mm receiver be compatible to the glock 17 .9mm and 357 complete upper offered by Glock Meister? Now, if the glock 17 is compatible to the change, can I just buy glock 17L barrel or 34 and drop it in instead? Would the barrel work perfectly without any kind of hick-ups? The reason why I am asking all these question is because, that is what I want to do but unsure whether it will work fine. I don't really want to buy one of each model because of tax and new gun registration cost will take the pistol cost about hundred dollar more out the door. I prefer to do it this way, unless there is a unsafe factor to it or for some reason California Illegal. I don't want to go to the firing range around SC and get arrested for committing an infraction... ;D
Pretty sure that's considered a dangerous weapon under CA law.
__________________
OCSD Approved CCW Instructor
NRA Certified Instructor
CA DOJ Certified Instructor
Glock Certified Armorer
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-18-2012, 11:36 PM
SoCalSon's Avatar
SoCalSon SoCalSon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pomona, CA (SoCal)
Posts: 529
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJgunguy24 View Post
The Glock 17,22,24,31,34,35, and 37 all use the same frame.
The Glock 19,23,32, and 38 all use the same frame.
The Glock 26,27,33, and 39 all use the same frame.
The Glock 20 and 21...same frame as the 29 and 30.
Are you seeing a pattern here? As long as you stay in that range, your uppers can be swapped as you see fit.
SJgunguy24 then there shouldn't be a need to change the ejector then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-forceJunkie View Post
But the ejectors are different between 9mm and .40 so its not a direct swap.
Base on kkm, there is a possibility that it may not work right and I'll need to change it. But according to vintagearm, he hasn't have any of that problem.
__________________
It is always harder to save a life, rather than take a life...

"Death for no reason is Murder!" by The Smiths (Morrissey)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-18-2012, 11:36 PM
vintagearms's Avatar
vintagearms vintagearms is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 6,006
iTrader: 44 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSon View Post
So the glock OEM 34 barrel will not work right as a drop in, but your attach link will? Do you know the legal aspect of just having a drop in put in place rather than a full upper slide change out? I am all about saving money, but I don't want to do anything that can be possibly considered illegal. If there is a chance of getting in trouble by the law, I don't want any part of it. I don't want to be fine or lose any work day, I am financially strap as is.
The Glock OEM G34 barrel will not work because the slides are of a different dimention internally. That is why you need what is called a conversion barrel. The link I posted is the correct barrel for what you want to do. As to the legal aspect : since the lower is the registered part, you are not "manufacturing" another pistol, just changing calibers which is perfectly legal to do.

As an example, I own a Gloick 22 (.40). I bought a 9mm conversion barrel to shoot 9mm. I also have an Advantage Arms kit to also change it over to shoot .22. All perfectly legal.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-18-2012, 11:40 PM
locosway's Avatar
locosway locosway is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Anaheim, CA
Posts: 11,343
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSon View Post
SJgunguy24 then there shouldn't be a need to change the ejector then?



Base on kkm, there is a possibility that it may not work right and I'll need to change it. But according to vintagearm, he hasn't have any of that problem.
The frames being the same has nothing to do with the different ejectors. Each cartridge has a different ejector to suit it's size.

However, as you also mentioned, a lot of people run the 9mm barrel and mags in the .40 caliber Glock without any issues.
__________________
OCSD Approved CCW Instructor
NRA Certified Instructor
CA DOJ Certified Instructor
Glock Certified Armorer
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-18-2012, 11:40 PM
SoCalSon's Avatar
SoCalSon SoCalSon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pomona, CA (SoCal)
Posts: 529
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by locosway View Post
Pretty sure that's considered a dangerous weapon under CA law.
o.O Are you being sarcastic because it's a gun and can you elaborate more on that locosway??? lol
__________________
It is always harder to save a life, rather than take a life...

"Death for no reason is Murder!" by The Smiths (Morrissey)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-18-2012, 11:41 PM
vintagearms's Avatar
vintagearms vintagearms is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 6,006
iTrader: 44 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSon View Post
SJgunguy24 then there shouldn't be a need to change the ejector then?



Base on kkm, there is a possibility that it may not work right and I'll need to change it. But according to vintagearm, he hasn't have any of that problem.
Some guns shoot fine without changing it, some don't. An ejector change is a 2 minute job requiring a pin punch and thats it. You may or not have to change it out if you bought a Glock 34 complete upper slide with barrel as well.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-18-2012, 11:42 PM
locosway's Avatar
locosway locosway is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Anaheim, CA
Posts: 11,343
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSon View Post
o.O Are you being sarcastic because it's a gun and can you elaborate more on that locosway??? lol
Go look at the bolded part.
__________________
OCSD Approved CCW Instructor
NRA Certified Instructor
CA DOJ Certified Instructor
Glock Certified Armorer
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-18-2012, 11:55 PM
SoCalSon's Avatar
SoCalSon SoCalSon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pomona, CA (SoCal)
Posts: 529
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagearms View Post
The Glock OEM G34 barrel will not work because the slides are of a different dimention internally. That is why you need what is called a conversion barrel. The link I posted is the correct barrel for what you want to do. As to the legal aspect : since the lower is the registered part, you are not "manufacturing" another pistol, just changing calibers which is perfectly legal to do.

As an example, I own a Gloick 22 (.40). I bought a 9mm conversion barrel to shoot 9mm. I also have an Advantage Arms kit to also change it over to shoot .22. All perfectly legal.
Cool and thank you for that clarification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locosway View Post
The frames being the same has nothing to do with the different ejectors. Each cartridge has a different ejector to suit it's size.

However, as you also mentioned, a lot of people run the 9mm barrel and mags in the .40 caliber Glock without any issues.
Yup, I am not surprise they make different ejector base on calibers. But if the KKM 9mm can still work with 40mm ejector. Then that would be cool. If not than I'll either buy a new ejector or sale the barrel.
__________________
It is always harder to save a life, rather than take a life...

"Death for no reason is Murder!" by The Smiths (Morrissey)
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-19-2012, 12:01 AM
SoCalSon's Avatar
SoCalSon SoCalSon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pomona, CA (SoCal)
Posts: 529
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by locosway View Post
Go look at the bolded part.
Oh because I use receiver rather than calibers. LOL, you know what I mean.
__________________
It is always harder to save a life, rather than take a life...

"Death for no reason is Murder!" by The Smiths (Morrissey)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-19-2012, 12:52 AM
Oceanbob's Avatar
Oceanbob Oceanbob is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,155
iTrader: 90 / 100%
Default

Welcome...

I run a Lonewolf 9MM conversion barrel in my Glock 35 (.40 caliber not 40mm....LOL)

This one is ported; I also run a non ported barrel. I only change the magazines (Glock 17 mags) when I shoot 9.

Here are some photos:





The normal set up:


I have plenty of conversion barrels for my Glock collection; perfectly legal to swap barrels and calibers.

Be well, Bob
__________________
May the Bridges I burn light the way.

Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-19-2012, 12:56 AM
elsolo's Avatar
elsolo elsolo is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,628
iTrader: 18 / 100%
Default

You will spend more money in the long run buying extra top ends and conversion parts.
You will also have the wrong breachface cut, which may or may not cause reliability issues.

Top end is $50 less than a complete used Glock.
There is the DROS fee, but for about $100 more you have a complete second gun.
When you decide to sell off these parts or guns, you'll get a better return on your investment with the complete pistol to sell instead of a top end.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-19-2012, 5:11 PM
Lumpia is sarap!'s Avatar
Lumpia is sarap! Lumpia is sarap! is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bahay sa Los Angeles.
Posts: 2,169
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I did run a 40-9 conversion on my G35...JAM-O-Matic.

Just get a G34.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-19-2012, 8:32 PM
SoCalSon's Avatar
SoCalSon SoCalSon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pomona, CA (SoCal)
Posts: 529
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanbob View Post
(.40 caliber not 40mm....LOL)
LOL, thanks for kicking me when I was down. So the Lonewolf drop in works fine fine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsolo View Post
You will spend more money in the long run buying extra top ends and conversion parts. You will also have the wrong breachface cut, which may or may not cause reliability issues.

Top end is $50 less than a complete used Glock. There is the DROS fee, but for about $100 more you have a complete second gun. When you decide to sell off these parts or guns, you'll get a better return on your investment with the complete pistol to sell instead of a top end.
Actually, all I was planing to do is buy a 9mm with 2 G17 magazine and 357 conversion while using the 40 cal. magazine, which would amount up to around $380 together. While paying for a new 9mm will cost me about 550 plus 100 and that is tax with DROS cost. I prefer to go to take the initial route because, I really don't care much about having several complete pistol that I will really may or may not use taking to the range. I am not planing to sell it and keep it just for pure entertainment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpia is sarap! View Post
I did run a 40-9 conversion on my G35...JAM-O-Matic.

Just get a G34.
What conversion barrel did you buy, Lonewolf or KKM?
__________________
It is always harder to save a life, rather than take a life...

"Death for no reason is Murder!" by The Smiths (Morrissey)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-21-2012, 12:33 AM
SoCalSon's Avatar
SoCalSon SoCalSon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pomona, CA (SoCal)
Posts: 529
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Hey does anyone know if buying a barrel with threads is ok, just as long as a compensater is screwed on to it?
__________________
It is always harder to save a life, rather than take a life...

"Death for no reason is Murder!" by The Smiths (Morrissey)
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-21-2012, 1:48 AM
railroader railroader is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Az
Posts: 2,936
iTrader: 68 / 100%
Default

My buddy has a glock 35 and he runs a lone wolf 9mm conversion most of the time. It runs really good and he hasn't changed the ejector. He uses factory glock 17 mags with it.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-21-2012, 3:23 AM
Oceanbob's Avatar
Oceanbob Oceanbob is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,155
iTrader: 90 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSon View Post
Hey does anyone know if buying a barrel with threads is ok, just as long as a compensater is screwed on to it?
Owning or buying a threaded barrel is OK. You can't install it in California unless the comp is permanently pinned or welded. (or similiar)

Being able to unscrew the compensator won't work.

Later
Bob
__________________
May the Bridges I burn light the way.

Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-21-2012, 10:48 AM
Distro Distro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 812
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by locosway View Post
Pretty sure that's considered a dangerous weapon under CA law.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-21-2012, 12:13 PM
vega vega is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 2,966
iTrader: 56 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSon View Post
What does YMMV mean? But anyways, it sounds like an outstanding affordable way to get more out of my pistol. Thank you for both your input.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSon View Post
SJgunguy24 then there shouldn't be a need to change the ejector then?

Base on kkm, there is a possibility that it may not work right and I'll need to change it. But according to vintagearm, he hasn't have any of that problem.
That's where you say YMMV. Your mileage may vary.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-21-2012, 12:45 PM
civilsnake's Avatar
civilsnake civilsnake is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,262
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

You can buy a 9mm conversion barrel for any .40SW Glock. There MAY be reliability issues. There is no legal issue with doing this. Threaded barrel can not be installed on the pistol unless something is permanently covering the threads, which then makes it impossible to disassemble, so I would just say "no".

It would likely be worth your time to buy and try out the conversion barrel and some 9mm mags (G17). If it works, cool. If not, sell it online and you should recoup most of your money.
__________________
Then another horse PONY came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a huge sword. My kinda guy.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-21-2012, 9:38 PM
Evil Quint Evil Quint is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 97
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

I have a Gen 4 g21 and a Gen 4 g35. Does anybody know if the kkm conversion barrels will work with Gen 4 models? My goal would be to convert the g21 to 10mm and the g35 to 9mm. Any feedback is appreciated. If it works on Gen 4 models I would repay calguns with a range report.

Also it seems like there is a lot of mixed feedback were some say you also need the replace ejectors while others say they never did it. Is it only required for some models? Should recoil springs be changed also?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Pchuenkl Pchuenkl is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 13
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Just if anyone has been looking around, the cheapest place I found online that still had glock 22 9mm conversions in stock was dillonprecision.com the barrel is 99.98 plus shipping (shipping to LA was 13.44 I think)
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 03-22-2012, 10:43 PM
SoCalSon's Avatar
SoCalSon SoCalSon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pomona, CA (SoCal)
Posts: 529
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by civilsnake View Post
You can buy a 9mm conversion barrel for any .40SW Glock. There MAY be reliability issues. There is no legal issue with doing this. Threaded barrel can not be installed on the pistol unless something is permanently covering the threads, which then makes it impossible to disassemble, so I would just say "no".

It would likely be worth your time to buy and try out the conversion barrel and some 9mm mags (G17). If it works, cool. If not, sell it online and you should recoup most of your money.
LOL, ok that doesn't sound like a good idea then. I was just asking because one of my friend has HK 45 which looks like he has threaded barrels. Whether it was stuck on for good, I don't know because I didn't thinking about unscrewing it.
__________________
It is always harder to save a life, rather than take a life...

"Death for no reason is Murder!" by The Smiths (Morrissey)
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-22-2012, 10:45 PM
Oceanbob's Avatar
Oceanbob Oceanbob is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,155
iTrader: 90 / 100%
Default

Thanks for that info......Dillion has a lot more stuff these days than reloading gear....

And Welcome to Cal Guns..!...

Take care
Bob





Quote:
Originally Posted by Pchuenkl View Post
Just if anyone has been looking around, the cheapest place I found online that still had glock 22 9mm conversions in stock was dillonprecision.com the barrel is 99.98 plus shipping (shipping to LA was 13.44 I think)
__________________
May the Bridges I burn light the way.

Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-23-2012, 3:10 PM
SoCalSon's Avatar
SoCalSon SoCalSon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pomona, CA (SoCal)
Posts: 529
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

I got one more question before I go out and purchase a G35. If I buy a Gen 4 G35, am I able to swap barrels like the Gen 3 or is it barrel make all together and I need to pay attention to what I am buying?
__________________
It is always harder to save a life, rather than take a life...

"Death for no reason is Murder!" by The Smiths (Morrissey)
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-23-2012, 3:53 PM
Oceanbob's Avatar
Oceanbob Oceanbob is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,155
iTrader: 90 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSon View Post
I got one more question before I go out and purchase a G35. If I buy a Gen 4 G35, am I able to swap barrels like the Gen 3 or is it barrel make all together and I need to pay attention to what I am buying?
Barrels are the same no matter what Generation.
__________________
May the Bridges I burn light the way.

Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-23-2012, 6:54 PM
SoCalSon's Avatar
SoCalSon SoCalSon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pomona, CA (SoCal)
Posts: 529
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanbob View Post
Barrels are the same no matter what Generation.
Thanks Bob, I try and get a single shot G35 than.
__________________
It is always harder to save a life, rather than take a life...

"Death for no reason is Murder!" by The Smiths (Morrissey)
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-23-2012, 7:59 PM
SoCalSon's Avatar
SoCalSon SoCalSon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pomona, CA (SoCal)
Posts: 529
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Can anyone point me to the right direction where I can buy this? I was talking to someone from another state for 700, I don't remember what state. But I tried to google that information but I guess I am not using the right combination of words.
__________________
It is always harder to save a life, rather than take a life...

"Death for no reason is Murder!" by The Smiths (Morrissey)
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-23-2012, 8:02 PM
vintagearms's Avatar
vintagearms vintagearms is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 6,006
iTrader: 44 / 100%
Default

http://www.ebrworks.com/
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-23-2012, 9:00 PM
TKM's Avatar
TKM TKM is offline
AntisocialJustice Warrior
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Where the beer flows like wine.
Posts: 7,442
iTrader: 62 / 100%
Question

ESL?
__________________
NRA Patron Member CRPA/Life Member/CGF Contributor/

You know, it sure is nice to wake up and not care about how Hillary is feeling.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:21 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.