Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Primary Arms
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2012, 8:24 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default Primary Arms Service review

I just posted this in the optics sub-forum but I wanted to make sure that it wasn't missed here.
John
I know that when someone has a terrible experience with a vendor here that the person is always quick to post it and complain. The positive reviews are fewer and farther between.

I just wanted to post about the outstanding service I had while ordering from Primary Arms.

After reading a thread that referenced Primary Arms' blemished red dot sights I decided to purchase one of their optics. I went to their site on Monday Jan. 30th while on my lunch break and ordered the optic. At first I was tempted to get the magnifier with the site, but being thrifty(read cheapskate) and broke decided not to. I completed the order at approximately 12:35 pm and went back to work.

When I got home after work and checked my email, I had a confirmation of my order. I also had an email confirming that my order had shipped. I looked at the time stamp to see how long it took them to process my order and could not believe my eyes.

The email was time stamped at 1:12 pm informing me that my order was processed and shipped! I had another email from UPS confirming my shipment and giving me a tracking number time stamped 2:21!

I was flabbergasted! Who would have thought that they could possibly have processed and shipped my small order in less than 35 minutes! That's what I call service.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everybody know how well they treat their customers.

John
And in all fairness, just because JMB did it doesn't mean anything. He'd have won WWII with a soup can, a fork, and a couple rocks. Seriously, even McGuyver and Steven Hawking get together every now and then and are like "How the **** did he do that?..."
Old 02-08-2012, 12:15 AM
Veteran Member

Location: Riverside County - where the rednecks and hillbillies meet the suburbs

I'm also a big fan of primary arms and their customer service.

Join the discussion at:http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=352777
Old 02-08-2012, 7:11 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Thanks for the feedback!!!

Marshall
Contact me at: Marshall@Primaryarms.com