Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > California handguns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California handguns Discuss your favorite California handgun technical and related questions here.

Old 11-19-2011, 2:58 PM

Default Cheap place for Glock parts and accessories

I like lone wolf but kinda pricey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonelar View Post
my recurring gun dream is one where I'm trading shots with BGs and my thompson is only a semi... oh wait, that's not a dream, that's California.
Old 11-19-2011, 2:59 PM
Veteran Member

ebay :/
Old 11-19-2011, 3:00 PM

www.glockparts.com

Great service, great pricing, fast shipping.
Old 11-19-2011, 5:28 PM
Calguns Addict

Glockstore.com and they offer a discount on the website. Good bunch of folks as well.

I will see them next week at the Costa Mesa Gun Show. They always have a wide selection of GLOCK stuff.

Be well, Bob

Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).
Old 11-19-2011, 6:10 PM
Calguns Addict

I like glockstore as well. Plus they are local to me in san Diego. Anything you buy from them they will install it for free! They are also nice people there.
Old 11-19-2011, 6:42 PM

Glockparts and glockstre are both rudocously expensive

Quote:
my recurring gun dream is one where I'm trading shots with BGs and my thompson is only a semi... oh wait, that's not a dream, that's California.
Old 11-19-2011, 6:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walter View Post
Glockparts and glockstre are both rudocously expensive
Lols.. someone sounds like a total cheapo..

If it's beyond your price range, fine. But geezus, do you really expect to find everything cheap? How much did you want to spend.. "Free ninety nine"? Honestly, have you actually seen the parts listed cheaper somewhere else??

a couple of things..

1) if you really wanted to save money or can't afford the hobby, you shouldnt' be spending your paper route money on them..

2) glock accessories are generally inexpensive in the grand scheme of accessories so if this is already stretching your budget, you should rethink how badly you actually need these 'add on's'

/rant off
Old 11-19-2011, 7:36 PM

Yea the prices are lower at lone wolf. I'm not looking for free ninety five but prices at those stores are same as my lgs. I can afford to be in this hobby. I was at Calguns before you, so I think maybe you haven't been in the hobby long enough to recognize internet prices and brick and mortar prices. /endowndumbass

Quote:
Old 11-19-2011, 7:42 PM

Glockstore is great! Best place to buy anything legit!
Old 11-19-2011, 9:34 PM

I haven't bought parts, but I did buy my glock 34 from glockmeister.com and was very satisfied with their service, communication, prices, etc etc.

“You see, in this world there’s two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.” -- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walter View Post
Yea the prices are lower at lone wolf. I'm not looking for free ninety five but prices at those stores are same as my lgs. I can afford to be in this hobby. I was at Calguns before you, so I think maybe you haven't been in the hobby long enough to recognize internet prices and brick and mortar prices. /endowndumbass
"I was at calguns before you" hahah good come back.. maybe it never occurred to you that some of us have been using the internet since the 28.8k days.. also, just possibly consider that I've been a software engineer for the last 10 years and shooting guns for over 20 years. What is this new technology they keep talking about, "the interwebs?"

Geezus, you really would have to be pretty dense to not figure it out for yourself.. You're probably the type of guy that will drive 20 miles across town to save a buck on a $7.00 part... Real genius type.. Let us know us know how it works out for you.. (ok I dont actually really care but i thought i'd say it anyways)

in any event, im placing you on my personal favorites list.. it's a nice place reserved for those especially gifted* individuals.. If you dont know what i'm referring to, here's a small clue (probably one of the few you'll ever have) it's starts with an "I" and ends with an "e".. but hey, you've been on calguns longer than me, which means you must be a pro at all this internet stuff..
Old 11-19-2011, 10:22 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjkearns View Post
ebay :/

for many items... yes. in the past week i picked up a like new Lou Alessi IWB "Hideout" holster (vintage of 1997) for G19, and very good-excellent condition 1990s Lou Alessi IWB "Hideout" holster for G17.

both deals were sleepers... and i got very good deals on them.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:50 PM
Veteran Member

Depends on the parts I"m looking for. I shop at all of these places, since they all have good deals on certain items.

Glockmeister
Glockparts
Glockstore
Ebay (sometimes, along as I know they're selling OEM stuff and not fake Chinese parts)
Old 11-20-2011, 7:52 AM

MidwayUSA has some good parts prices.'

Botach I don't think can be beat for magazine prices most of the time. (Ya I know its Botach,but 6 orders over the last 6 months and not one problem yet). They also have good prices on night sights.

Rockyourglock
Glockmeister
Glockparts

Just look around and you can shop and compare. Just be sure shipping doesn't kill any savings.

Old 11-20-2011, 8:01 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

i didn't know any glock parts were "ridocously" expensive.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:15 AM
Veteran Member

What parts are you looking for.

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.