Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated Centerfire rifles, carbines and other gas operated rifles.

Old 08-08-2011, 9:05 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowtengu View Post
Alrighty cool. Well I feel better knowing it's like a real company based in California. As for soft metal I'm only mounting plastic.
they import UTG products from Japan, FSI is UTG.
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:30 PM

Yeah but am i wrong? Wouldn't the impact that "breaks" the rail essentially break the gun? I mean the stock, mag, and grip are just plastic. How can one "overwork" the rails while not overworking the other stuff? I'm
Totally noobish just asking guys. Thanks so much for your replies!!
Old 08-08-2011, 10:54 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowtengu View Post
Yeah but am i wrong? Wouldn't the impact that "breaks" the rail essentially break the gun? I mean the stock, mag, and grip are just plastic. How can one "overwork" the rails while not overworking the other stuff? I'm
Totally noobish just asking guys. Thanks so much for your replies!!

think of an individual rail slot breaking (bending rather)

not precisely the whole thing breaking.

also consider that jerk Murphy and his stupid law

disclaimer:
everything I post is for arguendo and entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed to be legal advice
Old 08-08-2011, 10:55 PM

Alrighty thanks everyone!!!
Old 08-09-2011, 3:07 PM
Not Cabinetguy
CGN Contributor

im detecting one of two things, a noob that has his mind made up. or a troll. several threads, same thing. to the op, if you are looking for advice, there are dozens of rails out there, troy, ka, mi, and so on that are great. ncstar and utg work, but are not stellar. if your budget is a concern, look at the marketplace, or ebay and the like. If you want the cheaper rails, get them. they will work, for a time, possibly forever. I personally do not like rails, so I go with a simple handguard.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:00 PM

You seem like a knowledgable fella'. I figured
Out the rail I bought is 6061t6 aluminum, the same as daniel defense rails.
It screws onto fore end cap via four very strong screws. My question is how is I any different from
Higher end rails besides the freefloat function? And yes sir I'm a noob =( and thanks
For the new sig!!
Old 08-30-2011, 10:45 PM

Hello Calguns members. My name is JP with FSI Field Sport. I like to thank you all for your support. Your thoughts, inputs, and constructive criticism are really important to us.

To make things clear, we are in no way associated with UTG or NcStar. You can check out the quality of the rail system at your local gun show. They are affordable without the "Feeling of getting raped" price tag. We are starting to move a number of our popular rail systems into production out of our friend's machine shop in Arizona.

Hands down our rail systems are light years ahead of NcStar, Aim, or Guntec USA. Matter of fact, our rail systems are more affordable than the rails coming out of the name brand mentioned above. Not to mention our warranty on these bad boys. www.fieldsportinc.com

If you are in doubt on the quality of our rail system, I'd personally would like to invite you to take our rail systems for a test drive. We are confident that all of our rail systems will perform as good, if not better than a lot of name brand on the market.

Last edited by FSI; 08-30-2011 at 11:12 PM..
Old 08-30-2011, 10:53 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I hate to say it, but it reads like the posts are written off-shore as well...might want to contact the board before directly advertising your products on here as most companies pay a premium for that type of thing.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:08 PM

To all Californians, Calguns.net symbolizes "Freedom to bear arms" and "2nd amendment rights" outlined in our constitution. If this is how some of the member(s) conduct themselves on here. I am quite disappointed.