Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calgunners in Service
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calgunners in Service This forum is a place for our active duty and deployed members to share, request and have a bit of home where ever they are.

Old 06-07-2011, 12:35 PM

Default Always remember this about our comader in chief

OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American sailor, who Obama just a few weeks ago
was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. In fact, if you remember a little less than two years ago, his administration actually charged and attempted to
court marshal 3 Navy Seals from Seal Team Six, when a terrorist suspect they
captured, complained they had punched him during the take down and bloodied his nose. His administration further commented how brutal they were. The left were calling them Nazi's and Baby Killers. Now all of a sudden the very brave men
they vilified, are now heroes when they make his administration look good in the eyes of the public. Obama just happened to be the one in office when the CIA finally found the bastard and our sailors took him out. Essentially, Obama only gave an answer. Yes or No, to him being taken out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory.
Forward on IF YOU AGREE!!"
Ed Schriber
Col. USMC
(Ret.)
"Semper Fi"

Yes I copied this from another site...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaMasterTech View Post
So far, I've had six beers, four redbulls, eight twinkies and I'm REALLY afraid to fart!
Old 06-07-2011, 12:41 PM

I agree. IIRC in his lovely speech, he said " I had the opportunity to tell them...............job well done"

I'm sure that was prepared for him as well. I sure hope he's out of here soon.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caoboy View Post
I'm sure that was prepared for him as well. I sure hope he's out of here soon.
As are all presidential speeches.

I don't think anyone here would argue that Obama is actually directly responsible for Osamas death. Regardless though, he's our CINC, the big boss dog, and therefor he's going to to hold us accountable when things go wrong, and take credit when we do good. Same way every president ever has. He's no different than anyone to come before him in this respect.
"... You feel the anger thinking of the loved ones you will never see again, and losing your life infuriates your soul. You rage to get to your feet and grab for a weapon, any weapon. Regardless of your race, culture, or religion, you want to die standing, fighting like a warrior, an American, so others won't have to. For those looking for a definition, this is the price of freedom.

------
SGT Thomas Macpherson KIA 12 OCT 2012
SFC Ryan Savard KIA 13 OCT 2012
"Sine Pari"
Old 06-07-2011, 2:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Loco View Post
As are all presidential speeches.

I don't think anyone here would argue that Obama is actually directly responsible for Osamas death. Regardless though, he's our CINC, the big boss dog, and therefor he's going to to hold us accountable when things go wrong, and take credit when we do good. Same way every president ever has. He's no different than anyone to come before him in this respect.
No no, you misread me. I meant that what he said, "job well done" was probably prepared as well. Anyways, exiting thread.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:56 AM

And remember the thousands of vets who don't know where rent and grocery money is coming from this summer because he changed the Post 9/11 GI Bill and took away our right to use break pay.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterbase View Post
And remember the thousands of vets who don't know where rent and grocery money is coming from this summer because he changed the Post 9/11 GI Bill and took away our right to use break pay.
i agree my life has changed now because of this new rule. Obama is cutting money from the wrong places!
Old 06-19-2011, 11:53 AM

Yup, we somehow can afford to spend 60 MILLION a month in Libya, but have to nickel and dime veterans. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. I need a beer.
Old 06-19-2011, 12:13 PM
Calguns Addict

Obozo did the MINIMALLY EXPECTED DUTY of the POTUS on this.
And from what we can tell from the dozens of different accounts, he had to think about it a while. He had to ponder in that wise beyond all other humans mind if it was time to kill one of the worst enemies of this nation, of civilization even.

And then insist that the POS got a respectful burial at sea.

Did the people blown to bits on 9-11 get any respect?

Obozo is a joke, OBL was killed in spite of him, not because.

"Yeah, like... well, I just want to slap a hippie or two. Maybe even make them get jobs."

Old 06-19-2011, 12:18 PM
Calguns Addict

OH and lets not forget that it was possible because of aggressive interrogation teqniques and also intelligence gained in Iraq that created the trail to get the SOB in the first place.

All things that Obozo was against.

His greatest widely accepted accomplishment was because of policys of another administration he opposed.

And has shutdown in the case of aggressive interrogations.

So he is failing to defend this nation to the best of his ability today.

He is betraying his oath as POTUS.

"Yeah, like... well, I just want to slap a hippie or two. Maybe even make them get jobs."

Last edited by CessnaDriver; 06-19-2011 at 12:21 PM..
Old 06-19-2011, 12:37 PM
Calguns Addict

Burlingame After Meeting With Obama: He Turned His Back On Me

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ack_on_me.html

Debra Burlingame, the sister of Charles "Chic" Burlingame (pilot of the plane that crashed into the Pentagon) met with President Obama today, along with other families who were victims of 9/11. Burlingame said she confronted Obama about Attorney General Eric Holder prosecuting the men who interrogated KSM, which may have produced intelligence leading us to bin Laden.

Burlingame describes the encounter with Obama: "As a former attorney I know you can't tell the Attorney General what to do, he said, 'No, I can't.' But I said 'we -- that shouldn't stop you from giving your opinion. We wouldn't be here today if they hadn't done their jobs. Can't you at least give them your opinion.' And he said 'no I won't,' and he turned around and walked away."

Old 06-19-2011, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CessnaDriver View Post
Obozo is a joke, OBL was killed in spite of him, not because.
^ This - they had the house identified in August of last year - if we had waited any longer the fact we were coming was going to leak out. We got lucky and Bin Laden got complacent.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterbase View Post
you cant even begin to complain about the post 911 gi bill, it is awesome even without the break pay. I still cant believe it was approved.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:06 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahH View Post
Yup, we somehow can afford to spend 60 MILLION a month in Libya, but have to nickel and dime veterans. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. I need a beer.
But we're not at war in Libya because we're told so.
Old 06-27-2011, 9:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankyle62 View Post
you cant even begin to complain about the post 911 gi bill, it is awesome even without the break pay. I still cant believe it was approved.
What is your background? Are you on the Post 9/11 G.I. Bill?
Old 06-27-2011, 9:27 PM
Calguns Addict

he's not my commander and chief he is my president. to be the chief i would have to be in the armed forces. but i digress ...

it is funny how they take the credit for something so quickly when it suits them, but when their programs backfire they claim no knowledge of things.(fast and furious)
it's a piss poor excuse to quit.
PSN name= entwie_dumayla
"I came into this world with someone else's blood on me and I don't mind leaving the same way..."

Old 06-30-2011, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob7122 View Post
he's not my commander and chief he is my president. to be the chief i would have to be in the armed forces. but i digress ...

it is funny how they take the credit for something so quickly when it suits them, but when their programs backfire they claim no knowledge of things.(fast and furious)
^ Reminded me of former President dubya Bush when he proclaimed "mission accomplished" oh so many years ago. lol