Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > DD's Ranch
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

DD's Ranch Hosted By Dean

Old 05-14-2011, 8:56 PM
Flash ahhhaahh dundundun
CGN Contributor

Default DD'S RANCH IS GREAT!

Hello all I just want to tell you how easy and great it was to deal with DD's ranch and Dean. Ok, the story.....I got screwed by another online dealer on a firearm I purchased and long story short, I was lied to and waited on a gun for 3 weeks that never showed up. So I went searching around and found what I was looking for on DD's ranch. I was a little hesitant buying from another online dealer but after reading reviews and eventually talking to Dean, I went ahead and purchased a Saiga 308. (Btw, Dean.....one of my friends just got screwed by the unscrupulous dealer you and I had discussed.....go figure huh?) I was impressed that the very day after I purchased the rifle, Dean had shipped it immediately after finding me a good FFL here for me to deal with. Dean was very friendly, informative, and curteous, and I encourage anyone who finds what they are looking for on DD's ranch to buy from them......you won't be disappointed. Everything showed up quickly and was exactly as stated on the website.

THX DEAN!!!! I WILL BE BACK

FULL AUTO