|Training Class Announcements Announce and/or Advertise your training classes here.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
TAC-1 Defensive Shotgun (Los Angeles/Santa Clarita)
None/Open to all students
Lou Salseda (Ret. LAPD Sgt-II Tactics & Firearms Unit) bio
This course is designed as an introduction to tactical/defensive shotgun operation. This class will educate students on the fundamental of defensive shotgun and develop their basic shooting and operation skills. This one day (8 hrs) course will be conducted on a live-fire range.
The emphasis is on shotgun safety and to provide adequate knowledge to own and operate shotguns safely for personal/home protection.
Shotgun Inspection, Loading and Unloading, Tactical (Admin) Reloading, Speed (Combat) Reloading, Stance, Carry Positions, Support Side, Kneeling, Multiple Targets, Shotgun Course from 7 to 20 yards under Time Pressure, Slug Drill from 50 Yards, Malfunction Clearing and more.
Discussion & Manipulation: 4 hours
Lunch : 45 min
Live Fire Shooting: 4 hours
75-100 rounds of birdshot,
50 rounds of 00 buckshot
15-25 rounds of slug ammunition.
- Serviceable Defensive Shotgun
- Ammunition (Students must provide own shells: Oak Tree Gun Club has great selections and prices)
- Shot Shell Carrier (optional)
- Dump bag (highly recommended)
- Eye protection (Prefer clear with no color)
- Ear protection (both outer and inner protections are recommended)
- Cap or Hat (highly recommended)
- Appropriate attire for weather & hot brass/shell
- Knee pads (highly recommended)
- Water and snacks (also available on-site for purchase)
- Gun bag/case to store and transport any firearms
To Register visit: www.tac-1.org
Tactical Advanced Combat, LLC
PO BOX 800118
Santa Clarita, CA 91380
"Stay in the Fight"
Last edited by TAC-1; 10-10-2011 at 11:54 PM..