Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Commercial Sales For the Commercial sales of Firearms and Accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 03-07-2011, 7:20 AM
Dark Mod's Avatar
Dark Mod Dark Mod is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: tustin, ca
Posts: 4,309
iTrader: 149 / 100%
Default

Just bought 2500 rounds of 9mm, shot through about 300 of it yesterday. Its G2G
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-07-2011, 7:27 AM
stomach stomach is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: greater los angeles, pasadena/san gabriel valley
Posts: 1,339
iTrader: 82 / 93%
Default

Also, no one has mention anything about 'accuracy',
the other most important pt after reliability.
how do they group?
in particular, how is the 9mm grouping?
often times, i have noticed that the 9's you get at
the ranges are less than ideal.
for example, at the firing line in burbank,
their 9mm in baggies will only group a
typical 2-3 incher 5 shot groups at 50 ft.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-07-2011, 7:51 AM
dan12580's Avatar
dan12580 dan12580 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bakersfield/nfa friendly texas
Posts: 1,262
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

id be ok with a 2 or 3 in group with cheap 9mm ammo at 17 yards.?. is that bad? (no sarcasm, seriously)
__________________
Iam a good shot. At least i think i would be. Iam a good free throw shooter.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-07-2011, 4:27 PM
ROTC sniper's Avatar
ROTC sniper ROTC sniper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: By the beach
Posts: 658
iTrader: 187 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock6.3 View Post
I am beginning to suspect that Bulletman does not read this thread, he just bumps it now and then. Thus he does not realize that we are asking him for infomation.
Text him. He usually responds rather quickly.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-08-2011, 6:38 PM
HKMadness HKMadness is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: LA County
Posts: 4,989
iTrader: 46 / 100%
Default

Seems accurate enough, considering im buying it as target ammo and not necessarily for home defense, and certainly not for competition. Then again, you will certainly pay more for home or match ammo.

Oh, and my guess is bulletman is waaayyy too busy selling calgunners his ammo. We call or text him, which is more convenient for everyone anyway. But yes, he has told me they are factory reloads, and that he supplies ranges. Oh, and ... seems calgunners are doing nearly all the bumping.

Wait, on second thought, the .45 acp sucks!! Do not buy!!!
(i wanna make sure it doesnt sell out so i can get more later) wink wink

Last edited by HKMadness; 03-08-2011 at 6:45 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 03-08-2011, 6:55 PM
Bullet_man911 Bullet_man911 is offline
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 807
iTrader: 195 / 100%
Default

Hey guys...
The guys are right... pm, call or text.....HARD for me to keep up on thread

Also appreciate the business everyone!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 03-08-2011, 6:56 PM
Bullet_man911 Bullet_man911 is offline
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 807
iTrader: 195 / 100%
Default

Hey guys...
The guys are right... pm, call or text.....HARD for me to keep up on thread

Also appreciate the business everyone!
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 03-08-2011, 7:59 PM
Urban-Warrior-2010 Urban-Warrior-2010 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 209
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Sup Serge, prolly wont remember me but i bought a whole lot of ammo from you at the Glendale gun show, 45's & 223's. Not a single jam. Good to see your getting some good business and yes on the "They are crap" ammos.... Serge just make sure you save me sum lol....
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 03-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Bullet_man911 Bullet_man911 is offline
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 807
iTrader: 195 / 100%
Default

HAHA THANKYOU BRO!
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-08-2011, 11:47 PM
RoundEye's Avatar
RoundEye RoundEye is offline
CGSSA Director, LA Chapter Leader, Captain: Calguns.net Shooting Team
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northridge
Posts: 2,628
iTrader: 56 / 100%
Blog Entries: 6
Default

PM Sent!
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 03-09-2011, 8:38 AM
mattman's Avatar
mattman mattman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 482
iTrader: 26 / 100%
Default

Good prices but without any history I would be worried that these could be garage reloads. Does Bullet_man911 have a FFL 06 and some insurance in case I get a face full of gun parts?
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 03-09-2011, 6:39 PM
emil77's Avatar
emil77 emil77 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Tujunga, CA
Posts: 937
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban-Warrior-2010 View Post
Sup Serge, prolly wont remember me but i bought a whole lot of ammo from you at the Glendale gun show, 45's & 223's. Not a single jam. Good to see your getting some good business and yes on the "They are crap" ammos.... Serge just make sure you save me sum lol....
Which booth was he at?
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 03-09-2011, 8:22 PM
gumby gumby is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Westminster, Orange County
Posts: 1,441
iTrader: 47 / 100%
Default

Picked up a 1,000rds of .40 from Serge today. Smooth, easy deal. Tested those rounds at the OCSD range were I was formerly employed (retired now). These rounds are quality--tested 100 of them. Thanks, Serge.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 03-15-2011, 9:50 AM
otisg otisg is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 53
iTrader: 26 / 100%
Default

You ship to norcal?
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 03-15-2011, 4:36 PM
CSACANNONEER's Avatar
CSACANNONEER CSACANNONEER is online now
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posts: 40,523
iTrader: 125 / 100%
Blog Entries: 4
Default

Bullet_man911,

I'll ask the same question that several others have already asked but has gone unanswered. Where is this coming from? Is it from a larger commercial reloader? If so, what company? Or, are you the licensed reloader?
__________________
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
Ventura County approved CCW Instructor


Offering low cost private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 03-15-2011, 5:28 PM
Bobby714's Avatar
Bobby714 Bobby714 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: So Cal
Posts: 146
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Serge is legit. I picked up 1000 rounds of .40, I've shot about 300 so far, everything was smooth.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 03-15-2011, 5:36 PM
CSACANNONEER's Avatar
CSACANNONEER CSACANNONEER is online now
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posts: 40,523
iTrader: 125 / 100%
Blog Entries: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby714 View Post
Serge is legit. I picked up 1000 rounds of .40, I've shot about 300 so far, everything was smooth.
That doesn't answer my questions. I'd be interested in finding out who/what company is actually loading the ammo. Or, is this some kind of big secret?
__________________
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
Ventura County approved CCW Instructor


Offering low cost private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 03-15-2011, 5:45 PM
BigfootHunter's Avatar
BigfootHunter BigfootHunter is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 775
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER View Post
That doesn't answer my questions. I'd be interested in finding out who/what company is actually loading the ammo. Or, is this some kind of big secret?
It sure seems to be!
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 03-15-2011, 6:20 PM
maderashooter's Avatar
maderashooter maderashooter is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 302
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Free so I can find it later bump
__________________
" If there's a bullet with my name on it that is a dam big round or some tiny writing "
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 03-16-2011, 6:58 PM
RoundEye's Avatar
RoundEye RoundEye is offline
CGSSA Director, LA Chapter Leader, Captain: Calguns.net Shooting Team
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northridge
Posts: 2,628
iTrader: 56 / 100%
Blog Entries: 6
Default Nice Guy, Great Prices, Good Product

I met up with Serge today, and picked up 2,000 rounds of .40 180gr FMJ.

I headed straight to the range and fired 100 rnds through my G23. I had two out of the 100 FTF (fail to feed), I cleared the weapon put them back in the mag racked the slide and they fed fine the second time around in both cases. They are reloads, so you need to keep that in mind, and 98% performance for the money is good in my book. I wouldn't use them for HD or match, but they're great for practicing at the range.

Hell, I even shot my tightest group today with them, which clearly shows what they're capable of:









He said his family runs a reloading business in the LA area which is where the bullets come from they currently supply 13 ranges. He told me the name, but I can't remember it at the moment.

Thanks a lot Serge!!!
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 03-16-2011, 7:40 PM
dan12580's Avatar
dan12580 dan12580 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bakersfield/nfa friendly texas
Posts: 1,262
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroG View Post

He said his family runs a reloading business in the LA area which is where the bullets come from they currently supply 13 ranges. He told me the name, but I can't remember it at the moment.

Thanks a lot Serge!!!
again- a licensed/insured reloading business? i had talked to serge a couple of times. seems like a nice enough guy but nice wont make my gun not explode. hes got great prices and if he is licensed/insured i will buy a ton of ammo from him. until he responds ill take my business elsewhere. not 1000% thrilled with shooting reloads in the first place but have 100% confidence in the commercial reloader i used last time. and will continue to buy there.
__________________
Iam a good shot. At least i think i would be. Iam a good free throw shooter.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 03-16-2011, 9:24 PM
engi's Avatar
engi engi is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 947
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Received my case of .40 yesterday. Shipping was quick and Serge provided a tracking number. Haven't shot them yet, but the ammo seems to be in good condition. Can't wait to try them out.

As for dan12580's question about being licensed, see his previous response in post #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet_man911 View Post
Hey guys apologize for late replies on the thread.
Thankyou much for the feedback also I do have a license and unfortunately I do not have 38 s&w.

I like the group buy idea.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 03-17-2011, 12:04 AM
BigfootHunter's Avatar
BigfootHunter BigfootHunter is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 775
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

I have a license too! It allows me to drive a car, wanna buy my reloads?

Alright, that was a little out there, but for me to trust someone's reloads I'd have to see a copy of the license before I put my life/weapon on the line.

I wonder if this licensed reloader supports the board? Maybe that's why we're not really getting full answers to our questions and he's letting others speak for him? Just a hunch.

Most boards make you pay to play, but it seems like this guys getting plenty of free advertising. I'm not saying his reloads are good/bad, but whenever I feel like I'm getting the run around on a simple question (where are these made, who's names on the license, etc.) it throws up red flags for me.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 03-17-2011, 9:11 AM
Bullet_man911 Bullet_man911 is offline
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 807
iTrader: 195 / 100%
Default

Hey there,
I apologize for late responses on the thread.
Thankyou for the business and appreciation guys.

Bigfoothunter: Apologize that you got the run around. I have sent a PM
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 03-17-2011, 9:33 AM
BigfootHunter's Avatar
BigfootHunter BigfootHunter is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 775
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

BulletMan - thanks for the response via pm, glad to know you're right with the board, however you still haven't answered the basic questions posed a few times by myself and others:

Where are these made?

What is the company/name on the license?
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 03-17-2011, 11:17 AM
Jel's Avatar
Jel Jel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,329
iTrader: 27 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER View Post
That doesn't answer my questions. I'd be interested in finding out who/what company is actually loading the ammo. Or, is this some kind of big secret?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigfootHunter View Post
BulletMan - thanks for the response via pm, glad to know you're right with the board, however you still haven't answered the basic questions posed a few times by myself and others:

Where are these made?

What is the company/name on the license?
Bulletman,

Do yourself a favor and address the questions being asked of you and your reloading business. Unless you have some specific, odd, or unique reason that you are not willing to answer them, I think you are losing out a bit of business from the guys who are just a little bit more picky and careful as to what rounds they put into their guns.

You have some great pricing and it would be great to have you as a resource, but I'm one of those picky guys.

Jel
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 03-18-2011, 5:38 PM
HKMadness HKMadness is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: LA County
Posts: 4,989
iTrader: 46 / 100%
Default

Btt
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 03-18-2011, 6:05 PM
Homebrew2 Homebrew2 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dunlap, Commifornistan
Posts: 347
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKMadness View Post
Btt
Hmmmm
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 03-18-2011, 6:08 PM
CSACANNONEER's Avatar
CSACANNONEER CSACANNONEER is online now
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posts: 40,523
iTrader: 125 / 100%
Blog Entries: 4
Default

Since bullet Man911 has obviously ignored a simple request to name the source of his ammo, I am starting to think that something fishy is going on. Why else would he be so tight lipped about it? His secretive nature is really making me wonder just how legit he and/or the ammo really is.
__________________
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
Ventura County approved CCW Instructor


Offering low cost private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 03-18-2011, 8:13 PM
dan12580's Avatar
dan12580 dan12580 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bakersfield/nfa friendly texas
Posts: 1,262
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Word. Like I previously mentioned. Id buy a case or 2 a month if hed provide documentation that he is licensed and everything is on the up and up. Asking someone in the gun world to prove that they are legit is not an unreasonable request.
__________________
Iam a good shot. At least i think i would be. Iam a good free throw shooter.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 03-18-2011, 11:09 PM
emgee00's Avatar
emgee00 emgee00 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Simi Valley
Posts: 2,510
iTrader: 106 / 100%
Default

Tag
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 03-19-2011, 9:01 AM
HKMadness HKMadness is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: LA County
Posts: 4,989
iTrader: 46 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homebrew2 View Post
Hmmmm

Right back at ya
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 03-19-2011, 9:43 AM
Rock6.3's Avatar
Rock6.3 Rock6.3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shasta County California
Posts: 2,444
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Please respond to the many questions that remain unanswered.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 03-19-2011, 9:45 AM
Rock6.3's Avatar
Rock6.3 Rock6.3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shasta County California
Posts: 2,444
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER View Post
Since bullet Man911 has obviously ignored a simple request to name the source of his ammo, I am starting to think that something fishy is going on. Why else would he be so tight lipped about it? His secretive nature is really making me wonder just how legit he and/or the ammo really is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
Bulletman,

Do yourself a favor and address the questions being asked of you and your reloading business. Unless you have some specific, odd, or unique reason that you are not willing to answer them, I think you are losing out a bit of business from the guys who are just a little bit more picky and careful as to what rounds they put into their guns.

You have some great pricing and it would be great to have you as a resource, but I'm one of those picky guys.

Jel
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigfootHunter View Post
BulletMan - thanks for the response via pm, glad to know you're right with the board, however you still haven't answered the basic questions posed a few times by myself and others:

Where are these made?

What is the company/name on the license?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigfootHunter View Post
I have a license too! It allows me to drive a car, wanna buy my reloads?

Alright, that was a little out there, but for me to trust someone's reloads I'd have to see a copy of the license before I put my life/weapon on the line.

I wonder if this licensed reloader supports the board? Maybe that's why we're not really getting full answers to our questions and he's letting others speak for him? Just a hunch.

Most boards make you pay to play, but it seems like this guys getting plenty of free advertising. I'm not saying his reloads are good/bad, but whenever I feel like I'm getting the run around on a simple question (where are these made, who's names on the license, etc.) it throws up red flags for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan12580 View Post
again- a licensed/insured reloading business? i had talked to serge a couple of times. seems like a nice enough guy but nice wont make my gun not explode. hes got great prices and if he is licensed/insured i will buy a ton of ammo from him. until he responds ill take my business elsewhere. not 1000% thrilled with shooting reloads in the first place but have 100% confidence in the commercial reloader i used last time. and will continue to buy there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER View Post
That doesn't answer my questions. I'd be interested in finding out who/what company is actually loading the ammo. Or, is this some kind of big secret?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER View Post
Bullet_man911,

I'll ask the same question that several others have already asked but has gone unanswered. Where is this coming from? Is it from a larger commercial reloader? If so, what company? Or, are you the licensed reloader?
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisg View Post
You ship to norcal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattman View Post
Good prices but without any history I would be worried that these could be garage reloads. Does Bullet_man911 have a FFL 06 and some insurance in case I get a face full of gun parts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan12580 View Post
Word. Like I previously mentioned. Id buy a case or 2 a month if hed provide documentation that he is licensed and everything is on the up and up. Asking someone in the gun world to prove that they are legit is not an unreasonable request.
All in one place, just to make it easier for you to answer.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 03-20-2011, 3:54 AM
NinjaKaren NinjaKaren is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 43
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan12580 View Post
not 1000% thrilled with shooting reloads in the first place but have 100% confidence in the commercial reloader i used last time. and will continue to buy there.
Care to share the name/contact info?

edit: got a PM. Thanks!

Last edited by NinjaKaren; 03-20-2011 at 2:32 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 03-21-2011, 8:37 AM
HKMadness HKMadness is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: LA County
Posts: 4,989
iTrader: 46 / 100%
Default

No dice?
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 03-21-2011, 9:55 AM
CSACANNONEER's Avatar
CSACANNONEER CSACANNONEER is online now
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posts: 40,523
iTrader: 125 / 100%
Blog Entries: 4
Default

Bullet_man911
Junior Member
Last Activity: 03-20-2011 7:32 PM

I wonder why he keeps logging on but refuses to answer a few simple questions? Maybe, everything is not exactly as he has portrayed it?
__________________
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
Ventura County approved CCW Instructor


Offering low cost private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 03-21-2011, 8:50 PM
akzl's Avatar
akzl akzl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Warner Springs CA
Posts: 369
iTrader: 61 / 100%
Default

Serge, great ammo, shot 2000 rounds so far, not one issue! Will be ordering more.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 03-22-2011, 11:58 AM
lewisracing's Avatar
lewisracing lewisracing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Los Angeles Area
Posts: 701
iTrader: 81 / 100%
Default

Seems like the guys asking questions should move on... plenty of people have posted that his ammo is good.

Guys asking questions and waiting for answers could better spend their time working at their jobs and making more money to buy factory ammo and move on from crapping this thread for no reason.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 03-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Reductio's Avatar
Reductio Reductio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,924
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisracing View Post
Seems like the guys asking questions should move on... plenty of people have posted that his ammo is good.

Guys asking questions and waiting for answers could better spend their time working at their jobs and making more money to buy factory ammo and move on from crapping this thread for no reason.
Dude, there's quite a bit of difference between "The ammo is good" and the apparent lack of legality or insurance here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER View Post
Ah, the old "form over function" argument. I guess some people would rather be seen with a hot blonde who won't put out than with a "Neil 8" who will make you .
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:23 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.