Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Official Events
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CGSSA Official Events Booths, Gun Show Events and other Official occasions. (Limited Posting)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2011, 8:38 PM
CGSSA President
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default Rescheduling the April 3rd shoot

Rescheduling the April 3rd shoot

Good Morning Everyone

Regarding the April 3rd shoot at Lytle Creek; we will be moving and rescheduling the event. I have some logistics I need to work through before I provide more information, but the Lytle Creek April 3rd shoot will be moved and rescheduled.
I also want to add a note regarding Lytle Creek Shooting Range, In the past our events at the Lytle Creek shooting range have been successful and I attribute a large portion of the success to the friendliness and open hearted acceptance of the Calguns community by the Lytle Creek staff. Lytle Creek wants Calguns shooters on its range and goes out of its way to accommodate our shooters and bbqs and parking needs, check-in needs, Line RSO needs and so on. It is not easy to host 100+ shooters with new shooters, kids, food, parking and so on but Lytle Creek handles it well and Calgunners have a good safe time.
It is unfortunate the irresponsible action of an Authoritative Organization has forced us to make this decision but it is necessary for the short term. This is NOT a boycott of Lytle Creek or any other negative action, In fact it is the opposite CGF has been notified and the 2a troops rallied I hope these efforts help to resolve this issue and wrap up this mess quickly so we can get back there and have a BBQ!
Calguns, Thank You for your concern and patience while we work through this

Best Regards
Jacob
Aka Pennys dad

Jacob Rascon, (aka) Pennys Dad
President of CGSSA
CALGUNS Shooting Sports Association.
Jacob@CGSSA.Org

Something to be Thankful for: To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world.

Last edited by pennys dad; 03-25-2011 at 5:44 AM..