|Training Class Announcements Announce and/or Advertise your training classes here.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Handgun I // March 19 // $85.00 // Invictus Group
The Invictus Group is dedicated to presenting professional firearms training and tactical concepts to provide law enforcement, military, armed security professionals and the armed citizen a decisive advantage to survive and win a lethal encounter.
Core Principles: Practical. Efficient. Effective.
Handgun I // March 19, 2011 0800-1500 // Chabot Gun Club, 9999 Redwood Rd, Castro Valley, CA
This entry-level course focuses on enhancing the proper handgun fundamentals. This course is specifically designed to assist students with skill development in a structured, novice firearms training environment. Starting with combat mindset, the class covers:
* Proper gear selection and placement
* 7 fundamentals of marksmanship
* Grip, sight alignment, sight picture
* Trigger control
* Speed reloads
* Tactical reloads
* The four (4) primary malfunctions
* Strong and weak hand shooting
* Shooting on the move
A functional and practical handgun chambered in 9mm, .40 cal, or .45 ACP and cleaning kit for the weapon system. Each shooter should have a minimum of 3 working high-capacity magazines or 5 standard; extra magazines preferred. Sometimes magazines cannot always be retained. If they hit the ground they can become fouled, causing weapon malfunctions and time off the line.
* Note pad, and pen/pencil
* Clothing suited to strenuous type activity and seasonally appropriate
* Rain gear (seasonal)
* Appropriate foot wear
* Rain gear / cold weather gear (seasonal)
* Ear pro (electronic preferred)
* Eye pro, which wraps around
* Baseball style hat recommended
* A holster and magazine pouch that will retain equipment when moving
* Weapons cleaning kit
* Water hydrating device
* An open mind
For more information or to Registration: email@example.com or http://www.invictusgroup.us
Last edited by Invictus Group; 02-19-2011 at 5:47 PM..