Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Competition, Action Shooting And Training. > Training Class Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Training Class Announcements Announce and/or Advertise your training classes here.

Old 11-04-2010, 12:32 AM
CGN Contributor

Thumbs up BULLSEYE TACTICAL FIREARMS TRAINING SCHEDULE FOR SUMMER 2011

The BullsEye Tactical Firearms Training class schedule for Summer, 2011 is now posted! Go here for the schedule, and go here for descriptions of the courses.

BullsEye courses are designed as successive one day, ten hour classes, to allow you to build your skills as time and money allows. Most of the advanced courses are only $150 per student, and the student to instructor ratio is four to one! You get the personal attention from the instructor that you cannot expect to get at classes with higher ratios. The instructor, Chris Ewens, has 25 years of experience teaching thousands of students in basic through advanced courses.

Private classes can be scheduled for as little as three students! That's right, a three student minimum for private classes! Students who register together for a scheduled class shown on the BullsEye web site receive a 10% discount.

Operating since 2003, BullsEye is located north of Redding, CA in the mountains at 2500 feet elevation. Summers are pleasant compared to the desert locations of many schools, and there is much shade during the classes. BullsEye is about three hours drive time from Sacramento, and four hours from the Bay Area.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:04 AM
CGN Contributor

Thank you, Cal Guns members, who have responded to the summer schedule and called, emailed, or registered at the web site. The classes that fill will be promptly noted on the BullsEye schedule page, and I will try to note how many slots are available in each class as the classes fill. I have a complete motel list that I can provide for those of you who are planning to stay a night or two in the area.
Old 11-24-2010, 9:21 PM
CGN Contributor

Several of the scheduled 2011 classes have filled, but I will be adding additional dates for each course within the next week. Thank you for the great response. Those of you who registered for a 2011 course will not be disappointed!
Old 12-03-2010, 11:31 AM
CGN Contributor

Default MORE 2011 CLASSES SCHEDULED

The BullsEye 2011 course schedule has been updated with some more choices for class dates. Don't forget the private class option - only three students minimum - and the class can be on a day that is convenient for your needs.
Old 12-15-2010, 8:08 PM
CGN Contributor

The Winter Survival Advanced Rifle classes have filled, and I don't plan to add any more dates. (I can deal with numb fingers and breaking icicles off my mustache for only so long...) If you would like to schedule a private class, I can fit the class in during the January - March time frame.

More class dates have been added for Summer 2011! BullsEye Class Schedule Link
Old 01-04-2011, 4:06 PM
CGN Contributor

For the record, students who sign up for BullsEye courses have never been charged range fees and never will be charged range fees. There are no hidden charges when you pay for a BullsEye course.
BullsEye Course Schedule Link