Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated Centerfire rifles, carbines and other gas operated rifles.

Old 09-13-2010, 9:58 AM

Default Rifle-Broker and AR15 Broker

Anyone have any experience with either one of these guys (their one in the same)? They are an AR15 based internet business based in Florida.
Old 09-16-2010, 3:01 PM

Default Rifle-broker update

OK folks, stay away from Rifle-Broker/AR15-Broker...bad experience with them, finally got the YHM-7810 upper I ordered 17 days after I ordered it. Wrong sights, it was supposed to have flip front and rear sight and it doesn't. Also the front sight has a chip in it, the packaging was intact, so it had to happen at the dealer. I've e-mail them three times with no response while waiting for the upper to be delivered. I plan on calling them tomorrow although the last two times I called all I got was it'll be shipped tomorrow story. I'm either returning the whole upper or plan on getting them to send me new sights...wish me luck.
Old 11-02-2010, 5:02 AM

See my update down in Commercial sales and Good Deals.

Last edited by TSD!; 11-02-2010 at 5:04 AM.. Reason: wrong identifier for forum
Old 11-02-2010, 6:59 AM
Veteran Member

I bought a YHM BCG from them. Couldn't beat the price but it took about 25 days for it to show up. I e-mailed again and again and again, always same reply: "we put it in the mail yesterday, don't know why it isn't there yet". When it finally showed up the post mark indicated they had basically lied to me everytime they stated they had already mailed it. That's what i get for being cheap.
Old 11-02-2010, 9:55 AM

Default How was the YHM BCG? Any problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadcoyote View Post
I bought a YHM BCG from them. Couldn't beat the price but it took about 25 days for it to show up. I e-mailed again and again and again, always same reply: "we put it in the mail yesterday, don't know why it isn't there yet". When it finally showed up the post mark indicated they had basically lied to me everytime they stated they had already mailed it. That's what i get for being cheap.
I am wondering if in the end they did send you what you ordered and if it was in new condition? I'm not suggesting that it was OK for them to lie to you but the lying about shipping is different than sending the wrong and/or bad parts.
Old 11-02-2010, 1:50 PM
Veteran Member

I said it above, I got what I ordered and I paid a cheap price for it. I just feel like the customer service was poor. I know this is as much my fault. I 'm the dummy who always scrimps on amazon by buying the item for $3.19 less from the low rated seller, then Im surprised when there's a hitch in the transaction. AHHH, the life of a cheapskate.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:48 PM

Thumbs down Rifle-broker.com = HORRIBLE

Hey guys. I'm in the middle of an absolutely horrible experience with the company "Rifle-broker.com". It's a so-called company based in Florida. On the 7th of December, 2010 I ordered a Yankee Hill upper for my AR-15. I was told to expect the upper in 5 business days. It is now the 5th of January and still no upper. I've called this place (which is not a business by the way, it's the guys cell phone) way over 20 times and only talked to the guy a few times. He's told me multiple times that my upper is in the mail; but it's not, HE'S LYING!!! I was charged for the gun on the 9th of December and still don't have it. I've sent multiple emails and have not even had 1 response. DO NOT do business with this company; they simply don't understand customer service should be put out of business. I'll gladly pay a couple hundred dollars more next time and do business with someone else.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:57 AM

Same issue here with me with AR15Broker. Sam is the one who answers his phone, when he does answer it, and he is quick to try and get off of it. Call your CC company and get a charge back. My CC company gave me the charge back today while I was still on the phone with them from my sons purchase on Jan 31st, which amazed me.
Old 04-08-2011, 1:46 PM
Signal Out of Banned
CGN Contributor

From another thread these guys sound like crooks. Caveat Emptor.