Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Permit/License To Carry Training Classes & Experiences
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Permit/License To Carry Training Classes & Experiences Discuss Concealed Carry Permit/License classes here.

Old 06-12-2010, 8:32 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Default Weapon Retention Class - Sep. 19th - 10am - Big Bear Lake, CA

It gives me great pleasure to introduce a brand new class from 5 Arrows Tactical Training. I have talked about adding this Weapon Retention Course for a bit of time, and am pleased to be able to bring it to my students now.

Do you carry a firearm for work, personal carry, or recreation? How trained are you to keep the weapon within your control?

This class is designed to teach you how to protect yourself, and to prevent the firearm from being forcibly taken away from you. You will learn different methods of carrying and securing the firearm, as well as how someone will try to remove the firearm from you.

This is a hands on, physically active class that anyone can participate in. It is fun and informative, and I know that you will enjoy learning these new skills and improving your existing abilities.

If you carry a firearm, this course will help you to fully understand what it takes to be prepared to defend yourself if someone tries to take a firearm away from you.

What to Bring.
All Holsters, Bags, or other methods of carrying your firearm.
Weapon with no ammo can also be brought if you wish.
Jeans and comfortable shirts.
Jacket Coat or Cover-up Shirt.
Duty Gear for LE, Correction, or Security Personnel.

This course will be taught in Big Bear Lake, CA starting at 10am on August 1st, with the finish time at approximately 5pm. Cost is $100. Payment can be made via cash, check, or money order. Credit Card payments need to be made ahead of time. As always, please contact me with any questions you might have. Reserve your spot in the class by September 10th at 5pm.

Stay safe and in condition yellow.

http://www.5arrowstactical.com/
Follow us on Twitter here. YouTube channel available here. Like us on Facebook here. and on Instagram here.
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor / NRA Personal Protection (Inside & Outside) the Home Instructor / Metallic & Shotgun Reloading / Range Safety Officer
UT / FL / VA / OR / AZ CCW Instructor
Semper Fidelis to all my fellow and former Marines!
Ps 144:1

Last edited by D-Man; 07-28-2010 at 1:01 PM..
Old 06-14-2010, 2:55 PM

Default Good Deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
It gives me great pleasure to introduce a brand new class from 5 Arrows Tactical Training. I have talked about adding this Weapon Retention Course for a bit of time, and am pleased to be able to bring it to my students now.

Do you carry a firearm for work, personal carry, or recreation? How trained are you to keep the weapon within your control?

This class is designed to teach you how to protect yourself, and to prevent the firearm from being forcibly taken away from you. You will learn different methods of carrying and securing the firearm, as well as how someone will try to remove the firearm from you.

This is a hands on, physically active class that anyone can participate in. It is fun and informative, and I know that you will enjoy learning these new skills and improving your existing abilities.

If you carry a firearm, this course will help you to fully understand what it takes to be prepared to defend yourself if someone tries to take a firearm away from you.

What to Bring.
All Holsters, Bags, or other methods of carrying your firearm.
Weapon with no ammo can also be brought if you wish.
Jeans and comfortable shirts.
Jacket Coat or Cover-up Shirt.
Duty Gear for LE, Correction, or Security Personnel.

This course will be taught in Big Bear Lake, CA starting at 10am on August 1st, with the finish time at approximately 5pm. Cost is $100. Payment can be made via cash, check, or money order. Credit Card payments need to be made ahead of time. As always, please contact me with any questions you might have. Reserve your spot in the class by July 25th at 5pm.

Stay safe and in condition yellow.
I just wanted to introduce myself, and compliment your course promo.....

As you can see - I am an instructor too and have been for over 15 years....

I teach a Weapon Retention and Disarming Course for LE / PSD Operators / Bodyguards......amd what a great skillset to share!

I sincerely wish you the best success in your course and all future courses...

I love arming good citizens and teaching them to eliminate the threat!

Again - best of luck and be safe out there!

Straight and True
P.O.S.T. Law Enforcement Instructor
NRA Instructor / RSO / Life Member
CCW Instructor - NV UT FL NRA
CADOJ / USDOJ / HSC / BSIS Pending / ILEETA
U.S. ARMY VET 1985-1993
HHC 2ND ATTACK HB, 2ND I.D.
19AVN RGT, 1ST CAV
Old 06-14-2010, 4:10 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Thanks for the kind words Roland. My friend is the one teaching this who has all the experience, credentials, and the great ability to convey this to students. It is one of many new courses I am in the process of adding to my Course Roster. CCW is important, and is a critical piece for people to obtain. That being said, I always feel that I should be learning and adding more to my own skill set as well as others. Already added my own Tactical Pistol courses, multiple NRA classes, Weapon Retention, and others coming shortly!

As an instructor, you just have to love when that light bulb comes on in the head of your students and they have that "I get it!" moment. When that moment happens, it makes instructing all worthwhile.

Follow us on Twitter here. YouTube channel available here. Like us on Facebook here. and on Instagram here.
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor / NRA Personal Protection (Inside & Outside) the Home Instructor / Metallic & Shotgun Reloading / Range Safety Officer
Old 07-28-2010, 1:01 PM
Vendor/Retailer

The date has been changed to September 19th instead of August 1st. Contact me with any questions you might have.

Old 08-16-2010, 2:21 PM
Vendor/Retailer

BTT

Old 08-16-2010, 3:05 PM

where in big bear are you going to do this class?

I must go...I must smell that smell...The smell of burnt gunpowder blowing down the line, the sweet sound of lead connecting with metal...I have to have it and hear it....I know you know what I mean, I know Bob would know what I mean.... Its nothing that a little steri strips and some tegaderm won't fix...

Broke into the wrong Goddammed rec room didn't you you bastard!!!
Burt Gummer for President 2012
Old 08-16-2010, 8:23 PM
Vendor/Retailer

It will be in Big Bear Lake at Puma Karate USA in the Stater Brothers shopping center. Can give you all the details if you wish.

Old 09-02-2010, 6:09 AM
Vendor/Retailer

BTT