Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CGSSA Range Cleanups Schedule dates and time to clean up outdoor ranges. If we don't who will?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Default Santa Barbara Glass Factory/East Camino Cielo Clean Up Saturday 7/31/10

One of our newest Calguns members(kidnk9s/ Craig Wines) in Santa Barbara has organized a clean up at Glass Factory/East Camino Cielo on Saturday 7/31/10 from 8am-5pm.

In coordination with the Forest Service, the range will be closed for the entire day. Kidnk9s has been able to get some sponsorship from some of the local businesses. Marborg disposal will be donating the refuse service, Portable Restrooms(Sponsored by kidnk9s) will be available , local gun stores( Goleta Valley Gun, Far West and Dodge City) have also committed some time and possible resources. Local Fire Crews/Forest Rangers and Law Enforcement will also be in attendance for the clean up.

Free Hot dogs and water will be available for those that attend and help the clean up(sponsored by Kidnk9s)

The last clean up at Glass Factory was a great success, however the trash is still there. There is now the opportuntiy to get local support to keep the range open by maintaining it.

Some things you may want to bring:
Flat blade shovels
Plastic Garbage Bags

If you have any questions you can pm Kidnk9s or e-mail him at You can also PM me or email me at

We shoot up there, we should be the ones to do our part to keep it clean.

Last edited by Nate; 10-07-2010 at 7:24 PM..