Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > California handguns > Handguns Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Handguns Gallery Post your pictures of your favorite sidearm here.

Old 03-10-2010, 7:34 PM
Banned

Default Finished my new years resolution tacticool Block build

So after owning a number of Blocks the last two being g21's I finally settled on my favorite one the Block g17 RTF. Especially after looking over ballistics results for the 9mm +P rounds I prefered the smaller frame even though I have larger hands. I guess it helps that I still have some normal mags from back in the day.

Well since its my home pistol the first thing I wanted to add were some night sights, hands down the XS big dots made by Trijicon are my favorite.

Next up was some extra tacticool so I also added the extended mag and slide release, the marine spring cups and the Cheaper than dirt mag plug (another favorite)

I've had some really good results with Lone Wolf barels so I added one too and finally for the ultimate tacticool and imaginary night fighting the awesome viridian green laser and LED tacticool light.

While I could say it was all just because all of it has made quite a difference in use at the range and I am looking forward to the Zombie shoots and my September Magpul class to put the rest to good use.

Last edited by stormy_clothing; 03-10-2010 at 7:50 PM..
Old 03-10-2010, 9:33 PM

Thats a nice strap you got there.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:15 PM

seems fun to play with but my HD strizzle is completely stock except for an extended mag release when I might even put back to stock.