Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Ladies Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ladies Forum A place for our female Calgunners to discuss, share and interact without the 'excess attention' sometimes found in online forums.

Old 02-12-2010, 8:21 PM
Calguns Addict

Come on out to Tracy Rifle and Pistol in Tracy on Saturday 2/27/10 for our grand opening

NRA MEMBER

Originally Posted by ar15barrels
Unscrew the lid. There is a foil seal there.
Pull the seal off and screw the lid back on.
Then you can squeeze the mustard and it will come out of the bottle..

Liberals are termites eating at the foundation of our constitution.
Michael Reagan
Old 03-02-2010, 10:56 PM

Default River City Gun Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by D53 View Post
I know I am way up here, but like I have said millions of times before and its even in my signature, but the guys at River City Gun Echange are great. When my wife went in to buy a Kimber 1911, Paul took his time to answer all her questions, there was no push to sell her a gun at the time. He must have shown here about 8-9 guns before they settled on the Kimber.

I have also been in there many of times and have watched other employees take the time to answer all questions and not hesitate to let a female hold a firearm to make sure thats what they really wanted.

And no I do not work for them or get any special treatment for mentioning them, I do it because out of all the guns I have purchased through them and all the guns I just fondled while at their store, I have always recieved great service.

I witnessed the same service, Ijust purchased my first OL Rifle and the day I went pick it up, there was a lady speaking with one of the salesmen and she was explaining how she has had some young men harrasing her after she gets home for work. He was very respectful, helpful, and knowledgable, and she purchased a S&W .357 revolver that day. She mentioned to me that she had been there three times trying to decide what gun and also whether or not to get it at all. The salesman also reccomended some training classes and the range in ELK Grove to rent a couple and see how they feel. And no I do not work for them either. Just a fan.