Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Official Events
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CGSSA Official Events Booths, Gun Show Events and other Official occasions. (Limited Posting)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2009, 7:29 PM
C3 Leader
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default Polo's for the shows

Okay guys, I've been able to perform some pretty fancy footwork, tap dancing, whispering sweet nothings in the embroiderer's ear and a couple speed runs in wifey's car, however comma, I'm running out of lead times.

If you think you'll be Volunteering your time for one of the Calguns booths and want to wear a Polo, please order ahead of time, well in advance, like a week or 2 would be nice.

I just received 2 separate orders for Polo's for this weekends Cow Palace show. I have the shirts here on hand and ready to go. Unfortunately there is no way to get them to our fellow Calgunners in time for the show.

I thought the 2 separate order's I shipped out Wednesday for $20 each shipping cost was the latest and last of it. Those are now $40 shirts but you'll have them for the show, Guaranteed.

These 2 orders tonight (Thursday) will not make it. UPS is closed and the Post Office won't open until 9:30 AM Friday.

I understand not knowing if you'll have the time off work, kids, wives plans etc. However if Volunteering is something you are planning on doing and want to wear a shirt, please work it into your schedule to order a Polo early.

A month or so ago I had 38 Polo's on hand then in a matter of a few days time I was down to a couple of 6xl's, a 4xl and 2 small's.
I have recently gone to a new supplier and I think better embroidery work, or at least more consistent quality. We have the lead times down to a comfortable 8 days for an order I do not have on hand.

Other than that everything is going along just fine, the occasional feedback I get is everyone like's the polo's and wear them often.

Thank you all for stepping up and working these shows, its been a much better success than I thought it would be when we started planning these critters way back in Jan/Feb(?).

Thanks,

Vick

"Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." (George Patton)

Calguns T-shirts, hats and stickers
New eCommerce site is up, if you have any problems with it, let me know.

The Gulag Archipelago - Online read .pdf