Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Curio & Relic/Black Powder
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Curio & Relic/Black Powder Curio & Relics and Black Powder Firearms, Old School shooting fun!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2009, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default C&R FFL Application Form ATF 7CR - use the official BATFE PDF form!

Update - BATFE not accepting my hacked up PDF C&R application form. I'll keep the original message here for archival purposes.

Instead, you should use the official BATFE C&R application form, found at this URL:

http://www.atf.gov/forms/download/at...16-notice.html

This will work and will get you your C&R FFL!

Turby

Quote:
Folks,

Awhile back I asked if anyone had a softcopy C&R FFL application form. No one had one. So, I ordered a couple from the ATF in Texas, and 1 month later, I got the forms.

I then set about to scanning the form, then converting it using my copy of Adobe Acrobat to make the application "form compatible" on your PC. I then made sure that the user could save the form with the data typed in.

This will allow you to simply type in your application info, print this out, and send it in. To my knowledge, this is the latest and most up to date C&R application form.

Here is a link to the form:

Removed for now.

Please post any feedback or improvements that need to be made to this form, I spent most of my evening troubleshooting it, but it seems to be pretty clean now.

UPDATE - Improvements made:

1) Font size changed to variable - allows you to enter more information (e.g. extra addresses) if needed without the font being too large
2) CLEO copy automatically fills itself out as you enter your information on the original BATFE form
3) Fonts intentionally kept large for some of the fields - to allow the BATFE to easily read your info

These improvements were made after the initial form's release, so comments in this thread may refer to the original "beta test" form.

If you like this form, please recommend or suggest that others use it, including non-Calgunners. I'd like to spread this form far and wide.

Thanks, and enjoy!

Turby

Last edited by Turbinator; 08-14-2012 at 7:29 PM..