Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Non-Firearms Related Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.

Old 08-16-2018, 9:45 AM

Default Baby/Toddler Clothes-Sacramento

All done having babies, so I will be donating all my baby clothes seasonally and/or when they outgrow a size.

I have already gotten rid of boy sizes NB-18 months and some girl sizes NB.

I have two of each gender, so some stuff is stained (the more comfy items, like onesies, that they wore more frequently), but other items are brand new with tags.

Ideally, somebody near me has a kid (or kids) going into the sizes my kids are outgrowing.

I’m not looking for payment. All items will eventually be donated, I just want to give my fellow Calgunners first dibs.

I stay-at-home, so I can meet whenever. I am in the South Sacramento/Florin area. Sometimes I am in the Antioch/Brentwood/Oakley area, and could meet there, also.

Last edited by Widdle; 08-18-2018 at 8:40 PM..
Old 08-16-2018, 2:35 PM
Veteran Member

Anything that wasn’t handed down to family we always gave to the women’s and children’s center. Clothes, toys anything kid related. I could never go inside with the wife. Just always busted me up.

1st daughter has followed our lead after having number 1 grandson two years ago.
Old 08-18-2018, 8:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCity67 View Post
Anything that wasnít handed down to family we always gave to the womenís and childrenís center. Clothes, toys anything kid related. I could never go inside with the wife. Just always busted me up.

1st daughter has followed our lead after having number 1 grandson two years ago.
Thatís a good idea. Lately Iíve been letting the people who leave those slips take the donations. The donations go to veterans and their families and I donít have to leave the house.
Old 08-23-2018, 7:18 PM

Bump with baby pic (not baby bump pic):

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1E5E3864-BAC9-4764-8152-C5B995DA8593.jpg (19.7 KB, 107 views)
Old 08-28-2018, 5:54 PM

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BC3C208D-2482-41F4-809A-04BF9824C2D2.jpg (13.6 KB, 89 views)
Old 08-29-2018, 6:59 AM

Very cool and happy looking boy there!
Old 08-30-2018, 9:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan77 View Post
Very cool and happy looking boy there!
Itís a girl! She came out of my nuts!

Did I just assume her gender? Yes, because she has a vagina..
Old 08-31-2018, 12:27 PM

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 95CA980D-26DD-4159-AEFD-C61971A672C3.jpg (10.8 KB, 66 views)
Old 09-04-2018, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17+1 View Post
It’s a girl! She came out of my nuts! ...
I thought rule #5 was no posting after 3+ drinks.

Your daughter is kind of a brat, btw...
Old 09-04-2018, 1:08 PM
Bacon Cheeseburger Lover
CGN Contributor

Total fail, I thought the posting was for a baby/toddler, not clothes and toys. She's very cute, BTW.

We have boxed up the stuff that has been out-grown from our two girls. We have friends and family that pop up preggers, so we tend to just give them stuff by the box. We have donated lots too, but we'd rather just give it to those that have kids and can't necessarily afford it. One of my friend's relatives got pregnant out of wedlock, and her family basically disowned her. We ended up giving her all the diapers, clothes, toys and booties we could, which wiped out most of our stuff. It's a shame, the baby daddy ended up leaving her, proving the parents right.

Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabinetguy View Post
I always thought nothing beat a BJ. :shrug:
Old 09-04-2018, 1:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bug_eyedmonster View Post
Total fail, I thought the posting was for a baby/toddler, not clothes and toys. She's very cute, BTW.

We have boxed up the stuff that has been out-grown from our two girls. We have friends and family that pop up preggers, so we tend to just give them stuff by the box. We have donated lots too, but we'd rather just give it to those that have kids and can't necessarily afford it. One of my friend's relatives got pregnant out of wedlock, and her family basically disowned her. We ended up giving her all the diapers, clothes, toys and booties we could, which wiped out most of our stuff. It's a shame, the baby daddy ended up leaving her, proving the parents right.

Jerry
Well she is teething, so Iíll let you have her for $99, or three installments of $35.

Weíve helped out a few younger couples (usually my husbandís co-workers who made his work life easier) with diapers and other essentials. Hard to believe that 6 years ago I was accepting other peopleís hand-me-downs and now Iím finished and trying to clear out my baby stuff!
Old 09-04-2018, 1:41 PM
Bacon Cheeseburger Lover
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widdle View Post
Well she is teething, so Iíll let you have her for $99, or three installments of $35.
Believe me, I know this all too well. I usually only consider purchasing toddlers once they are in the three year range. The teething, potty training, and terrible twos are over (mostly). Although the eight month to two years is when they are the cutest, they also come with the least amount of sleep at this time. My youngest is going to be three on Halloween, and last year we were potty training her, while the terrible twos hit, and dealing with a teething, dobershark that needed potty training at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabinetguy View Post
I always thought nothing beat a BJ. :shrug:
Old 09-04-2018, 2:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bug_eyedmonster View Post
Believe me, I know this all too well. I usually only consider purchasing toddlers once they are in the three year range. The teething, potty training, and terrible twos are over (mostly). Although the eight month to two years is when they are the cutest, they also come with the least amount of sleep at this time. My youngest is going to be three on Halloween, and last year we were potty training her, while the terrible twos hit, and dealing with a teething, dobershark that needed potty training at the same time.
Sorry, no deal. My 2.75 year old is my favorite kid right now.

The almost 6 year old is perfecting his sarcasm and the 4 year old is perfecting her scream! At least I had a brief break where I had only 1 in diapers, down from 3 at one point. Weíre at two right now, but should be down to 1 again soon. And more good news, my straight jacket will be here next week!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 633D38B2-C6B9-4646-9720-47970B780633.jpg (6.3 KB, 51 views)