Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Ammo Brothers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-02-2017, 4:57 PM
hybridatl hybridatl is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 5
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default When will you have CZ 75 SP-01 back in stock?

I saw RifleGear has it back in stock today and they have more than 10.
Will AmmoBros have it soon? I special ordered it through AmmoBros, counting on you!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-05-2017, 8:20 PM
1911Brian's Avatar
1911Brian 1911Brian is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: California
Posts: 26
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Hoping soon I thought it was off roster or is it?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-07-2017, 10:37 AM
hybridatl hybridatl is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 5
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Sp-01 is on roster. Sp-01 tactical is not .
Now RifleGear has only 1 in stock, it really sells fast.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-09-2017, 9:12 AM
SRedmon's Avatar
SRedmon SRedmon is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Perris, San Diego, Cerritos, Ontario, Riverside, Santa Ana
Posts: 369
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridatl View Post
I saw RifleGear has it back in stock today and they have more than 10.
Will AmmoBros have it soon? I special ordered it through AmmoBros, counting on you!
We get them in quite often, but most of the stock goes to special orders and they only really hit the shelves about once or twice a year when they decide to send us larger shipments.

Best way to get one of those hard to find guns is through our special order program.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-09-2017, 1:08 PM
hybridatl hybridatl is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 5
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRedmon View Post
We get them in quite often, but most of the stock goes to special orders and they only really hit the shelves about once or twice a year when they decide to send us larger shipments.

Best way to get one of those hard to find guns is through our special order program.
Thanks for the info.
I actually did special order about 2 months ago, I was trying to find out how soon I can get it.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-10-2017, 12:36 PM
ocn ocn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I did the same. Special ordered one over 2 months ago. Would like some info regarding that if possible. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-13-2017, 3:00 PM
SRedmon's Avatar
SRedmon SRedmon is offline
Vendor/Retailer
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Perris, San Diego, Cerritos, Ontario, Riverside, Santa Ana
Posts: 369
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridatl View Post
Thanks for the info.
I actually did special order about 2 months ago, I was trying to find out how soon I can get it.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
If you guys with special orders would like to PM me your names, I can tell you where you are in line.

And just so you guys know how these sometimes come in...I just received a shipment from CZ and it had 1 SP01 in it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:30 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.