Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #401  
Old 02-04-2017, 9:33 AM
Red-Osier77's Avatar
Red-Osier77 Red-Osier77 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Turlock
Posts: 6,030
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Good reminder RSG.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #402  
Old 02-17-2017, 6:06 PM
Blackhawk556's Avatar
Blackhawk556 Blackhawk556 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: FresNO, Ca
Posts: 3,762
iTrader: 16 / 100%
Default

Can anyone confirm how much is life time membership? Is the $300 price long dead?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
__________________
CZ 75 SP-01 ROCKS!
"If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words?"
Reply With Quote
  #403  
Old 02-28-2017, 9:30 PM
acegunnr's Avatar
acegunnr acegunnr is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Coast
Posts: 2,052
iTrader: 181 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk556 View Post
Can anyone confirm how much is life time membership? Is the $300 price long dead?

I think $300 is long dead. Try the link below to see if you can get it for $500

https://www.nra-2017.org/SignIn
Reply With Quote
  #404  
Old 02-28-2017, 9:51 PM
acegunnr's Avatar
acegunnr acegunnr is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Coast
Posts: 2,052
iTrader: 181 / 100%
Default

https://membership.nrahq.org/2017endowment/upgrade


Patriot Life Member at the Endowment level for just $250 – a $750 discount off the regular $1,000 rate!

Your Endowment-level Patriot Life Membership benefits will include:
  • Distinctive metallic-bronze Endowment credentials including certificate, lapel pin, and decals for your car or truck
  • Exclusive Toll-Free number for priority service whenever you call NRA
  • Quarterly e-newsletter, The Patriot, with inside information about NRA programs, goals and strategies, and early notification for special events
  • Listing of your name in the new Patriot Hall of Honor at the NRA headquarters atrium to honor your sacrifice in defense of freedom

YOUR GIFT: NRA Signature-series excursion bag – $149 value!
NRA's Signature-series excursion bag meets the latest carry-on restrictions for all major airlines worldwide, but measures a full 20" x 14" x 9" for short and long trips alike. With a fully-lined interior, multiple pockets inside and out, and an exceptionally smooth wheel and handle system, this outstanding bag will serve you proudly for years to come as a reminder of your extraordinary NRA commitment!


Last edited by acegunnr; 02-28-2017 at 9:54 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #405  
Old 02-28-2017, 9:56 PM
Blackhawk556's Avatar
Blackhawk556 Blackhawk556 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: FresNO, Ca
Posts: 3,762
iTrader: 16 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acegunnr View Post
https://membership.nrahq.org/2017endowment/upgrade


Patriot Life Member at the Endowment level for just $250 a $750 discount off the regular $1,000 rate!

Your Endowment-level Patriot Life Membership benefits will include:
  • Distinctive metallic-bronze Endowment credentials including certificate, lapel pin, and decals for your car or truck
  • Exclusive Toll-Free number for priority service whenever you call NRA
  • Quarterly e-newsletter, The Patriot, with inside information about NRA programs, goals and strategies, and early notification for special events
  • Listing of your name in the new Patriot Hall of Honor at the NRA headquarters atrium to honor your sacrifice in defense of freedom

YOUR GIFT: NRA Signature-series excursion bag $149 value!
NRA's Signature-series excursion bag meets the latest carry-on restrictions for all major airlines worldwide, but measures a full 20" x 14" x 9" for short and long trips alike. With a fully-lined interior, multiple pockets inside and out, and an exceptionally smooth wheel and handle system, this outstanding bag will serve you proudly for years to come as a reminder of your extraordinary NRA commitment!

At the end, what would be the total price to become a patriotic member?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
__________________
CZ 75 SP-01 ROCKS!
"If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words?"
Reply With Quote
  #406  
Old 02-28-2017, 10:09 PM
acegunnr's Avatar
acegunnr acegunnr is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Coast
Posts: 2,052
iTrader: 181 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk556 View Post
At the end, what would be the total price to become a patriotic member?
Not sure. You will probably need to get a Life Membership first and then upgrade to Patriot - Endowment.

You can try calling 1-877-NRA-2000. Monday - Friday from 8am to 9pm. Saturday from 9am to 6pm.
Reply With Quote
  #407  
Old 03-08-2017, 5:33 AM
acegunnr's Avatar
acegunnr acegunnr is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Coast
Posts: 2,052
iTrader: 181 / 100%
Default

Received this in the mail yesterday. Anyone else?

Reply With Quote
  #408  
Old 03-27-2017, 11:55 AM
puropuro's Avatar
puropuro puropuro is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Inland Empire
Posts: 607
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

OK, I bit on the Endowment upgrade.
More stickers....yay.
Reply With Quote
  #409  
Old 04-26-2017, 4:38 PM
acegunnr's Avatar
acegunnr acegunnr is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Coast
Posts: 2,052
iTrader: 181 / 100%
Default

Bumping this thread for the recent lawsuits.

Join the fight today!

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1327871
Reply With Quote
  #410  
Old 05-02-2017, 12:49 PM
acegunnr's Avatar
acegunnr acegunnr is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Coast
Posts: 2,052
iTrader: 181 / 100%
Default

Free backpack with minimum donation of at least $26.

https://www.nrailadonate.org/RuggedBackpack/donate

Last edited by acegunnr; 05-02-2017 at 12:52 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #411  
Old 05-03-2017, 10:04 AM
acegunnr's Avatar
acegunnr acegunnr is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Coast
Posts: 2,052
iTrader: 181 / 100%
Default

$25 Bass Pro gift card with membership.
Reply With Quote
  #412  
Old 05-03-2017, 1:36 PM
lorax3's Avatar
lorax3 lorax3 is offline
Super Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Santa Clara
Posts: 4,669
iTrader: 37 / 100%
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acegunnr View Post
[B]Free backpack with minimum donation of at least $26.
I am jumping on this.

I've jumped on the last 3 bag offers and I really like them.

This one looks a little more flimsy, but will report back.
__________________
You think you know, but you have no idea.

The information posted here is not legal advice. If you seek legal advice hire an attorney who is familiar with all the facts of your case.
Reply With Quote
  #413  
Old 05-03-2017, 4:13 PM
acegunnr's Avatar
acegunnr acegunnr is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Coast
Posts: 2,052
iTrader: 181 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorax3 View Post
I am jumping on this.

I've jumped on the last 3 bag offers and I really like them.

This one looks a little more flimsy, but will report back.

Yep I went for one too!
Reply With Quote
  #414  
Old 05-29-2017, 8:10 AM
acegunnr's Avatar
acegunnr acegunnr is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Coast
Posts: 2,052
iTrader: 181 / 100%
Default

Received my backpack. Took less than a month to arrive.


Quote:
Originally Posted by acegunnr View Post
Free backpack with minimum donation of at least $26.

https://www.nrailadonate.org/RuggedBackpack/donate
Reply With Quote
  #415  
Old 06-10-2017, 8:07 PM
lorax3's Avatar
lorax3 lorax3 is offline
Super Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Santa Clara
Posts: 4,669
iTrader: 37 / 100%
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Got mine too.

Also found this page: https://www.nrailadonate.org/sportsd...ox.EffortKey%%
__________________
You think you know, but you have no idea.

The information posted here is not legal advice. If you seek legal advice hire an attorney who is familiar with all the facts of your case.
Reply With Quote
  #416  
Old 06-10-2017, 8:40 PM
acegunnr's Avatar
acegunnr acegunnr is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Coast
Posts: 2,052
iTrader: 181 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorax3 View Post
Got mine too.

Also found this page: https://www.nrailadonate.org/sportsd...ox.EffortKey%%
Might go for the collection! :-)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #417  
Old 06-16-2017, 3:13 PM
readysetgo's Avatar
readysetgo readysetgo is offline
Voted Most Ready CGN'er
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ventura County, Caught Between My Woman And My Pistol And My Chips
Posts: 7,420
iTrader: 36 / 100%
Default

$600 Life Memberships are back up. Check with your recruiter. (send me a pm for my link)
Reply With Quote
  #418  
Old 08-16-2017, 9:32 AM
acegunnr's Avatar
acegunnr acegunnr is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Coast
Posts: 2,052
iTrader: 181 / 100%
Default

$25 Bass Pro Gift card special
https://stores.basspro.com


Last edited by acegunnr; 08-16-2017 at 11:28 AM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:23 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.