Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > 2nd Amend. Litigation Updates & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2nd Amend. Litigation Updates & Legal Discussion Discuss California 2A related litigation and legal topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 02-23-2017, 2:09 PM
AdamVIP AdamVIP is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 281
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

I think this case is neat because its a direct result of the ATF being able to make crap up as they go along without answering to anyone.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-24-2017, 7:57 AM
WolfAmongUs WolfAmongUs is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 66
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCWFacts View Post
You're a coward if you don't right now convert your AR15 to full-auto and take it to the range and use it. Why not? Stand up for your rights! NON-COMPLIANCE!
But what's that got to do with all the tea in China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by =CCWFacts View Post
Like this guy, who achieved nothing other than free room and board for a few years.

Or like these guys who bravely stood up to Federal law? (Amazingly they got probation instead of prison, but I assume they are now federal felons and can't ever touch a gun again.)
Wow, when you don't turn out in numbers in public after letting laws take force you get ****ed in the shadows, who could have imagined? And yet that lesson teaches you people literally nothing when you can't even get the ****ing Gunmaggedon reversal on the ballot because you can't be bothered to come out and sign or get others to sign.

In 20 years Californias will be saying, "No, I wouldn't own a gun, why that would be against the law! Why are you suggesting we defy the law? All those people got was prison for it. No thanks! I'd rather live in a gun less society than stick out my neck for something I believe in."

As long as right are won the easy way, without any consequences, without any cost, Californian gun owners are completely fine with whatever happens. That is why you will always lose. Not everything works don't work, so instead we should just do nothing and wait for good outcomes from the courts as continuously bad outcomes keep rolling out from those same courts. This is your argument. You are as good as antigun. A useful idiot for the Brady campaign. I'll email them and make sure the next legislation in the legislature is signed in your yard, so you can properly protest.

Please cite for me the I594 arrests. Please cite for me any Californian non-compliance rally in the last decade. Please cite for me that your neighbor is not ****ing your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCWFacts View Post
I get the idea that sometimes people are afraid to do something they should do, and they make up excuses for not taking action, but that doesn't mean that all action right now helps us.
You're right, sitting around getting ****ed in the *** saying, "It'll happen eventually" helps us. **** your straw man. Don't breed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCWFacts View Post
It doesn't. Why don't you show us the way by, if you're so brave?
Because I have given up on California, why else would I move? Because none of you people would follow. You can all rot for all I care. Enjoy your marxist **** hole. I live where people actually advocate and turn out for their state government to roll back antigun and expand gun rights laws(what a crazy unreachable, impossible place that must seem like to you). Oddly enough seeing this works, I'm going to encourage my representatives to do the exact same thing in D.C. for the NFA, regardless as to what Bloomberg is going to say about it. Feel free to call him up an ask for permission.

I wish the Oroville Dam had broken.

Last edited by WolfAmongUs; 02-24-2017 at 8:30 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-09-2017, 11:15 PM
wolfwood's Avatar
wolfwood wolfwood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 855
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Oral Arguments are tomorrow.
Patriot Viriyapanthu
F the haters
Go get your day in Court.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-10-2017, 11:17 AM
surfgeorge surfgeorge is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 512
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Video is posted. It's the first case heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrkHBOLKYkc
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-10-2017, 1:26 PM
ddestruel ddestruel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 834
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfAmongUs View Post
........


Because I have given up on California, why else would I move? Because none of you people would follow. You can all rot for all I care. Enjoy your marxist **** hole. I live where people actually advocate and turn out for their state government to roll back antigun and expand gun rights laws(what a crazy unreachable, impossible place that must seem like to you). Oddly enough seeing this works, I'm going to encourage my representatives to do the exact same thing in D.C. for the NFA, regardless as to what Bloomberg is going to say about it. Feel free to call him up an ask for permission.

I wish the Oroville Dam had broken.

The problem with saying such things is the 9th circuit court based in CA has the power to influence and erode things far outside of the CA boundaries with CA challenges and rulings. Leaving CA is only a band aid and ignore the large issue of migrating bad policy and philosophies in this much larger battle
__________________
NRA Life member, multi organization continued donor etc etc etc
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 03-31-2017, 1:14 PM
surfgeorge surfgeorge is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 512
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

LOST

https://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datasto...1/14-55187.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 03-31-2017, 3:31 PM
CCWFacts CCWFacts is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,589
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfgeorge View Post
LOST
Ok, so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfAmongUs View Post
You're right, sitting around getting ****ed in the *** saying, "It'll happen eventually" helps us. **** your straw man. Don't breed.

Because I have given up on California, why else would I move? Because none of you people would follow. You can all rot for all I care. Enjoy your marxist **** hole. I live where people actually advocate and turn out for their state government to roll back antigun and expand gun rights laws(...
I wish the Oroville Dam had broken.
Wow, awesome, super happy that you live in a place where men are men. Now that you have lost this case, get out there and do your civil disobedience. As you said, you're out of California, away from all of us cowards, and you'll get people following you, no doubt! Looking forward to you drilling the extra hole in your AR15, installing the auto-parts, and taking it to your local range. It's great that you're not some coward like me.

"Don't breed... I wish the dam had broken..." ? Dude... you have established a pretty high bar of what it means to be a non-cowardly man, so what are you going to do now? Meekly comply like us curs in California? No way, of course not, you are a wolf, not a dog like us!

Ah this is going to be great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddestruel View Post
The problem with saying such things is the 9th circuit court based in CA has the power to influence and erode things far outside of the CA boundaries with CA challenges and rulings. Leaving CA is only a band aid and ignore the large issue of migrating bad policy and philosophies in this much larger battle
Exactly. Not all action helps us. Not all inaction is cowardice. Being stupid isn't the same thing as being brave. And insulting us in California for not disobeying laws shows about WolfAmongUs' level of thought.

There is a time to disobey laws. There's a time for physical resistance. But there is no active physical resistance to gun laws anywhere in the US at this time. In fact, in all of history, there are not any cases I can think of of a war starting over technical legal issues. Wars seem to start over leadership conflicts and tribal / national dominance conflicts, and not much else (although they often find some casus belli to justify it). Are all Americans, other than WolfAmongUs, total cowards?

[Edited to add: I really don't want ANYONE, including arrogant and insulting idiots, to flaunt the law and get in trouble, because the personal cost is enormous and it achieves NOTHING for our side, as guys like Hollis Wayne Fincher demonstrated.]
__________________
I will spit whenever I hear the word Libertarian from now on.

In the 2016 election, Libertarian voters threw the swing states of Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Minnesota, New Hampshire, and Maine to Hillary, for a total of 38 electoral college votes. Hillary would have created a permanent a permanent entitlement class and permanent Democratic control over the US.

Last edited by CCWFacts; 03-31-2017 at 8:31 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 04-13-2017, 4:35 PM
sreiter's Avatar
sreiter sreiter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,616
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Sorry, but something seems amiss.

if i owned a legal machine gun and the auto sear broke, i could not have a replacement made.

Therefore, you're "MG" could never, ever be full auto. So, whats the point?
__________________


"personal security, personal liberty, and private property"--could not be maintained solely by law, for "in vain would these rights be declared, ascertained, and protected by the dead letter of the laws, if the constitution had provided no other method to secure their actual enjoyment." -
William Blackstone
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 04-24-2017, 3:20 PM
JJZ3's Avatar
JJZ3 JJZ3 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Northern California
Posts: 200
iTrader: 14 / 94%
Default

Ha that would suck! ^ many guns are registered frames not Sears so fcg Parts can be replaced.howveever the same could be said about frames cracking..
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 05-04-2017, 7:41 PM
sreiter's Avatar
sreiter sreiter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,616
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJZ3 View Post
Ha that would suck! ^ many guns are registered frames not Sears so fcg Parts can be replaced.howveever the same could be said about frames cracking..
No..on full auto..its the auto sear thats the reg'd part.. thats why lightning links are registered
__________________


"personal security, personal liberty, and private property"--could not be maintained solely by law, for "in vain would these rights be declared, ascertained, and protected by the dead letter of the laws, if the constitution had provided no other method to secure their actual enjoyment." -
William Blackstone
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 05-04-2017, 7:41 PM
sreiter's Avatar
sreiter sreiter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,616
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

btw-frames can be fixed.. think restoring de-milled weapons
__________________


"personal security, personal liberty, and private property"--could not be maintained solely by law, for "in vain would these rights be declared, ascertained, and protected by the dead letter of the laws, if the constitution had provided no other method to secure their actual enjoyment." -
William Blackstone
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:34 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.