Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Optics, Mounts, Rails and Sights
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Optics, Mounts, Rails and Sights If it aims your firearm, post about it here.

Old 04-02-2014, 2:21 PM

Default Universal Throw Lever

Just got mine in the mail.

Since I picked up the new Steiner M5Xi 1-5X from Optics Planet and of course there is no metal throw levers on the market yet this thing is perfect. These are also going to handy on my cheap Burris Tac30 scopes. Cause Ive never wanted to drop $80 on a lever for a $300 scope.

http://www.mgmswitchview.com

Email me to save 10% at Optics Planet, MGM Targets, Taran Tactical Innovations, 7% at Nordic Components, & 15% at AR Gold Triggers, J Dewey Cleaning Rods, and Moroheus Fine Watches.
Old 04-02-2014, 2:57 PM

+1 for the MGMSwitchview and MGM Targets in general. Great people to deal with.

Please visit us @ www.ncpprc.com for more info.
Old 04-02-2014, 4:36 PM

I wonder how it'll fit on my Nightforce. It's a pain in the *** getting the ring to spin when it's mounted on an AR platform.
Old 04-02-2014, 7:19 PM
Veteran Member

love my switchviews, but i had no idea they were making a universal model. thanks for the heads-up.
“Keep it up, America, keep telling your youth that mud and danger are fit only for intellectual pigs. Keep on saying that only the stupid are fit to sacrifice, that America must be defended by the low-brow and enjoyed by the high-brow. Keep vaunting head over heart, and soon the head will arrive at the complete folly of any kind of fight and meekly surrender the treasure to the first bandit with enough heart to demand it.” (Robert Leckie)
Old 04-03-2014, 5:10 PM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

just got my Eagle Eye (three pack) today... took forever (from the initial pre-order).

I haven't taken it out of package - but it's a decent universal design... I have several of the regular Switchview throw levers, and LOVE THEM!!! They are now making them with ball & socket, I really like that design, but don't want to spent a bunch of many swapping all mine out.

The Eagle Eye (universal that the thread refers to) is much better design than 3 Gun Stuff's universal cat tail... I have one of those and it's bulky and kinda weird... MGM's new Eagle Eye is a good value - but if you don't mind spending a little over $50 for a throw lever, the regular Switchview is far better.

FWIW, I have a brad new Millett throw lever specifically designed for the DMS: http://www.midwayusa.com/product/280...lett-dms-matte - I got it hoping it would fit the Burris MTac but it's a little too big... if anyone has a DMS and wants a throw lever, send a PM, I sell for $35 shipped ($30 FTF).

-----------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCloud9 View Post
We're screwed. The left was fooled by Obama and the right is being fooled by Trump.
My Simple Life of FREEDOM feels good in My Soul... Good luck CGN Brothers
Old 04-03-2014, 5:13 PM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongpoint View Post
love my switchviews, but i had no idea they were making a universal model. thanks for the heads-up.
it's literally just came out... they sent and email late last year offering discounted pre-order... it was slated for January I think, but they had a couple reworks and now they are available..

-----------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCloud9 View Post
We're screwed. The left was fooled by Obama and the right is being fooled by Trump.
My Simple Life of FREEDOM feels good in My Soul... Good luck CGN Brothers