Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Non-Firearms Related Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.

Old 03-31-2014, 5:55 PM
Tactical Mall Ninja
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default ALL SOLD!!! New, genuine North Face jacket, size XL

I found a box of North Face medium weight zip jackets (burnt orange), all in size XL, that I bought awhile back on a big markdown from the North Face outlet here in Berkeley. These are never worn with tags still attached, and I swear on my kids' eyeballs that they're genuine (still have the North Face outlet receipt as shown in pics below). Price aISre:

SOLD for the zip jacket (MSRP was $130) if a FTF transaction

Can ship via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance for $5 per. These are perfect for casual wear and mild to cool weather. These are NOT recommended as the outer layer for rainy or snowy conditions. I've got 4 3 2 ONLY 1 LEFT of the jackets. Crappy iPad pics below:

Last edited by parksmart; 05-10-2014 at 3:04 PM..
Old 04-02-2014, 10:00 AM

Are these Blems? normally thats when they cross out the prices. What are the blems if you can notice any.
Thanks
Old 04-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Tactical Mall Ninja

I thought Blems get the labels cut (or clearly stamped) to reduce the likelihood that someone returns them to a retail outlet? I haven't noticed anything wrong with these, or anything else I've bought from the outlet. And I've spent a considerable amount there, as my wife loves to outfit herself and our two boys in North Face gear. I've never seen a sign indicating that any merchandise they have displayed is not first quality, and I'm pretty sure the way California laws are that there'd have to be considerable notice posted to alert the buyer of blemished or second quality product. Only stuff I've seen there that's not first quality is when they have their sample sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickracen View Post
Are these Blems? normally thats when they cross out the prices. What are the blems if you can notice any.
Thanks
Old 04-13-2014, 1:27 PM

They're not blems, the only difference between these and the ones at full retail is if you look real closely at the tag, the "o" in "north face" is crossed out. they cross out the "o" so they know it was an outlet item and the lifetime warranty is not valid, therefore being able to sell them at a lower price. i shop from the north face outlet all the time, excellent stuff!
Old 05-07-2014, 7:32 PM
Tactical Mall Ninja

^^^ Thanks for the info!

Down to my last jacket. Makes a great gift!

Bump for genuine North Face apparel......
Old 05-07-2014, 7:39 PM

Pm sent