Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Technology and Internet
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Technology and Internet Emerging and current tech related issues. Internet, DRM, IP, and other technology related discussions.

Old 02-17-2014, 6:44 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Default Can no longer hear phone calls (droid) when using my trucks blue tooth

I have a brand new truck and have used my blue tooth with it countless times and I love it. Starting today, my droid would no longer be heard through my truck speakers. It plays music, connects and recognizes my phone but when I make a phone call, it (my truck) will dial out but I can't hear anything and the person on the other end of the line can't hear me.

I kinda think it's my phone because I used a different blue tooth device with it so I could talk to my girl while playing xbox and thinking that might of screwed things up. Unfortunately, I don't have another smart phone on me to test out another phone.

Anyone have an idea WTF is wrong with this?
Old 02-17-2014, 6:47 PM

My car stereo has the ability to change volume levels for different audio coming from the phone. May also be some setting on the phone to adjust...poke and prod a bit to see it something is just mis-configured
Old 02-17-2014, 6:50 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheels View Post
My car stereo has the ability to change volume levels for different audio coming from the phone. May also be some setting on the phone to adjust...poke and prod a bit to see it something is just mis-configured
Phone volume is maxed via truck. Unpaired and re-paired the phone.
Old 02-17-2014, 7:14 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Fixed it. Cleared all the cache, took the battery out, punted it across my yard. Reassembled the phone, works now. I'm not sure which one of those did it (turning it off then on didn't) but it works now.
Old 02-17-2014, 7:20 PM
Veteran Member

Keep a hammer in the truck it's a useful tool, especially works with electronics
You did ask. They were only following your instructions. Next time be a bit more careful in how you phrase your posts. If you give people a straight line like that, this is about the level of response you are bound to get. Just be glad you didn't post "Date this rifle"... Those pictures are usually very disturbing.

-Mb
Old 02-18-2014, 9:22 AM
Calguns Addict

I have to factory my car stereo due to bluetooth functions getting stuck on stupid every now and then...

My alpine car stereo is pretty crappy when it comes to bluetooth mixed with Pandora too.