Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Curio & Relic/Black Powder
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Curio & Relic/Black Powder Curio & Relics and Black Powder Firearms, Old School shooting fun!

Old 01-03-2014, 2:32 PM
Veteran Member

Default Mengele's Mauser!!!

I found it! A gift from Juan Peron to the infamous Nazi scientist. Customized just for Josef!!!

I wonder how many Argentine peasants were shot with this gun after he experimented on them...

Bubba

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=385114484
Old 01-03-2014, 2:35 PM

Dude. Super. Sweet.

TLCGunTrust@gmail.com
Nothing I post here constitutes legal advice, nor can it establish an attorney/client relationship.
Old 01-03-2014, 3:05 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

It's as if the local tattoo artist got an engraving kit for Christmas!

VC Reloading Club on Facebook
VC Reloading Club on Twitter @VCReloading
Old 01-03-2014, 3:25 PM
Veteran Member

lol, one of those older import chop-jobs. I've had 2 just like it, matching numbers, good shooters, but no Death's Head markings . sold them off because I want an original. still got lots of ammo, just no rifle for it....now I'm sad.
Old 01-03-2014, 3:42 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

So, Mitchell Mausers is moving to Argentine Mausers? The supply is about to be decreased
Originally Posted by SJgunguy24 View Post
Some people are so open minded, their brains have fallen out.

WTB: Saiga .223 bolt; HK G3 bolt; Chinese AK pistol grips; milled AK cut receiver pieces and stubs.
Old 01-03-2014, 3:44 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

His garand is awesome also. All matching 1.1 mil Springfield with a NEW barrel.
$795, bid quick before it's gone.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=385110217
"Para ser libre, un hombre debe tener tres cosas, la tierra, una educacion y un fusil. Siempre un fusil ! (To be free, a man must have three things; land, an education and a rifle. Always a rifle)" -Emiliano Zapata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsrocket1 View Post
Of course they are in free territory where they can pick up ammunition at the local 5 and dime without going through a criminal background check. All we get is legalized pot.
Old 01-03-2014, 3:58 PM

Bubba seems to love the SS for some reason...........
Old 01-03-2014, 4:49 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emdawg View Post
Every time I see an auction with "NOT XXX" I want to go to their house, break down their front door and piss in their fridge.

"not K98" Thanks jackhole, now the people looking for a K98 will have to filter through your stupid auction to find what they are looking for. Why doesn't he list everything else it isn't?

"Argentine Mauser M1891 Death Head not toaster oven, Porsche 911 or home circumcision kit"

arsewhole.

And yes, I know why he did it, for exactly the reason I mentioned, he thinks someone searching for a K98 will stumble across this monstrosity and buy it, which is completely retarded. Screw him with a cactus.
Old 01-03-2014, 4:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcon5 View Post
Every time I see an auction with "NOT XXX" I want to go to their house, break down their front door and piss in their fridge.

"not K98" Thanks jackhole, now the people looking for a K98 will have to filter through your stupid auction to find what they are looking for. Why doesn't he list everything else it isn't?

"Argentine Mauser M1891 Death Head not toaster oven, Porsche 911 or home circumcision kit"

arsewhole.

And yes, I know why he did it, for exactly the reason I mentioned, he thinks someone searching for a K98 will stumble across this monstrosity and buy it, which is completely retarded. Screw him with a cactus.
Thank you for this. After a terrible day, I needed a good laugh. I think I can finally update my sig line.
"Sporter" is what the drooling toothless inbred albino with the hacksaw thinks his newly created "dear riffel" is.
"Bubba" is what he and his ugly and ruined rifle really are.
First you are chopping up historic vintage rifles and sticking them in cheap and nasty looking plastic "dildo" stocks that look like some kind of futuristic sex toy that gay space aliens stick up each other's butts.
Next thing you know, you think "Deliverance" is a love story.
Old 01-03-2014, 5:04 PM

Quote:

arsewhole.

I know I'm gonna get got, but I'm going to get mine more than I get got though.
-Marshawn Lynch
Old 01-03-2014, 6:17 PM
Veteran Member

Hahahaha! That is as good as Marcus!

Quote:

arsewhole.

Old 01-03-2014, 6:42 PM

There is a pretty good, entertaining short episode that Vice did a while ago about Paraguay. They interviewed people that supposedly knew Mengele, did you know he played soccer with a luger in his shorts?

The Last Aryans In Paraguay, 7 minutes long
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyRA_WSIJYk

While traveling through Paraguay I accidentally ran across some old Nazis, some got there by escaping through South Africa. Heard some pretty crazy stories from these guys
Old 01-03-2014, 6:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimja View Post
There is a pretty good, entertaining short episode that Vice did a while ago about Paraguay. They interviewed people that supposedly knew Mengele, did you know he played soccer with a luger in his shorts?

The Last Aryans In Paraguay, 7 minutes long
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyRA_WSIJYk

While traveling through Paraguay I accidentally ran across some old Nazis, some got there by escaping through South Africa. Heard some pretty crazy stories from these guys
Really? When was this?

... who would deprive men of the use of fire for fear of their being burnt, and of water for fear of their being drowned....The laws of this nature are those which forbid to wear arms, disarming those only who are not disposed to commit the crime which the laws mean to prevent.
- Cesare Beccaria
Old 01-03-2014, 7:05 PM
Veteran Member

How cute, must be from the movie Totenkopf goes to B.A. to party with Portenos.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:56 PM

Quote:

arsewhole.

Try searching for MP44 parts - EVERYONE uses it in their description, "not MP44" at least half the listings on GB are not MP44, lol - I never thought to get angry about it, but it is kinda annoying, lol.

OP,
That is the ugliest anatomically incorrect deaths' head I've seen in a while - there was a cat selling home engraved WW2 pistols on GB for a while these were on a par with the auction listed, absolutely wrecked the handguns.

There is a Russian woman who sells similar fake SS items at the Pasadena Rose Bowl - to call it "back alley" engraving quality is insulting to the back alleys I have had the pleasure of visiting.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:51 AM

Guaranteed to sell on gunbroker if you add this to any title:

Not Hitler SS Single Rune Gestapo mp44 Nazi Totenkopf Schnitzel Oberndorf BYF Koenig Sniper Enemy at the Gates black shirt elite

Bubba loves dem Nazis!
Old 01-04-2014, 6:15 AM
Calguns Addict

Explain what I am looking here.

Is this just a refinished parts gun that some lunatic carved a skull on? Its obviously been worked over.

Why the deaths head, aside from the obvious? Did the Germans ever mark rifles like that from the arsenal?

Oh and this post is NOT a k98
Old 01-04-2014, 6:41 AM

Cool story bro

Old 01-04-2014, 9:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanPedroShooter View Post

Is this just a refinished parts gun that some lunatic carved a skull on? Its obviously been worked over.

Why the deaths head, aside from the obvious? Did the Germans ever mark rifles like that from the arsenal?

SS items are highly collectable - shoulder tabs from other WW2 German regiments are less than $100 where blank (no runes), SS ones are often around $1000 - and if genuine, will sell.

The SS used a Prussian style Death's head symbol, so adding one has become a way to add value to cheap memorabilia for nearly 70 years.

At various times the Death's head was also used by the British, the Austrians, Polish, Russian, Swedish, French and many, many more.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totenkopf

Here is one that is almost certainly original - see how different the skull shape is?
http://www.empirearms.com/7074.jpg

Last edited by pitfighter; 01-04-2014 at 11:23 PM..
Old 01-04-2014, 7:14 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanPedroShooter View Post

The Japanese Samari also used death heads in some of their art. Just saw some the other day. Pretty cool stuff.

Boycott Guns Fishing & Other Stuff in Vacaville!

Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

Member: NRA, CRPA, IDPA, Diablo Rod & Gun, Local 39
Old 01-04-2014, 9:12 PM
Veteran Member

Okay.

Which one of you put a bid on it?
Old 01-04-2014, 11:55 PM

I should bid $314.

Old 01-05-2014, 12:39 PM
Veteran Member

Forgetting the collectors value, backyard engraving and barrel/wood chopping, it looks like it's in pretty decent shape and might make a good plinker/shooter.

Wouldn't it be worth $200-300 just for that? Don't really know.

I've seen sporterized Mausers go for more than that.
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you can't confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

Old 01-07-2014, 4:30 PM

how come there would be two different font styles on the R 2114 stampings ?
Old 01-07-2014, 4:51 PM
Veteran Member

I'd pay 150 for it, final offer. it really has no collector value even if the rest of it pristine because somebody boogered it up with that stupid engraving. probably would be a decent shooter though and for cheap, would be worth it.
Old 01-07-2014, 6:03 PM

Vet bring back from the clone wars.
Old 01-07-2014, 7:21 PM
Veteran Member

^^^^ hahaahahahahahah!!!!!
Old 01-09-2014, 4:29 AM

Location: Presently located on a wind swept mountain in northeast Pennsylvania

Not Mengele's Mauser but how about the engraved and monogrammed Walther PPK of his torturer mass murdering boss?

Went to a gun show in Allentown, Pennsylvania back around 2006. At the show there happened to be an old friend from Massachusetts who had a dealer table set up and filled with guns. Most of what we had over the decades was curio and relic stuff.

Anyway, there was a case there with a few odds and ends in it including an engraved silver or nickel plated Walther PPK auto pistol. I asked Bill about it so he took the gun out of the case and placed it in my hand.

Immediately noticed were the inlaid grips that looked to be a material such as ivory. Upon the grips were the ornate raised intertwined silver metal initials of " C C".

I was then informed that the Walther had supposedly belonged to some big time Nazi General. The vague information associated with the gun had apparently been handed down by some sort of dead veteran family tribal knowledge.

Bill wanted $11,000 for the fancy Walther PPK pistol. Without paperwork or some form of verifiable historic information, it was figured that getting big bucks for that gun would be difficult. Before leaving the show, I copied down the serial number of the intriguing PPK.

Once home I began doing some research. For some weird reason, there is a book in the home library that lists all the names of higher ranking SS officers on the roster as of April 1943. Among them was the name Carl Clauberg who is listed as an SS-Gruppenführer which equates to a Brigadier General in the U.S. Army.

Further research showed that Carl Clauberg was the senior SS doctor at the Auschwitz concentration camp. His specialty was sadistic forced sterilizations and brutal experimental castrations. Claudberg was Doctor Josef Mengele's senior officer and in charge the Nazi circus of horrors.

In checking the serial number against other known presentation Walther PPK pistols I came up with something startling. According to record, there were only five silver plated nearly duplicate Walther PPKs created and presented by the company to certain members in the top Nazi echelon. There was one pistol only 2 numbers higher in serial range above the Carl Clauberg gun that was issued to another SS General officer. In the book, there was a picture showing that pistol in it's presentation case. Except for the different initials on the grips, that gun matched the Carl Clauberg PPK exactly. The first of the five number series of PPKs was listed as having been presented to Adolf Hitler. There was no picture of that pistol shown. Have to wonder if that particular gun was the one that Hitler used to shoot himself with in the bunker in 1945.

At some point I phoned my friend in Massachusetts and told him of my findings. He was totally amazed to learn that his Walther PPK had belonged to SS Doctor Carl Clauberg, the boss of Josef Mengele's department of medical horrors at the Auschwitz death camp.

Last edited by Capt Quahog; 01-09-2014 at 4:37 AM..
Old 01-09-2014, 3:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Quahog View Post

At some point I phoned my friend in Massachusetts and told him of my findings. He was totally amazed to learn that his Walther PPK had belonged to SS Doctor Carl Clauberg, the boss of Josef Mengele's department of medical horrors at the Auschwitz death camp.
Wow, morbid. I would need therapy after that for sure.
Old 01-09-2014, 3:11 PM
Veteran Member

I dunno, when considering the general populace around here, forced sterilization doesn't sound like such a bad idea...
Old 01-09-2014, 8:03 PM
Veteran Member

That pistol would be too macabre for my taste but I'm sure someone would love to have it in their collection.