|Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered Need a job, need a job filled? Help out a fellow Calgunner!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
IT Manager - Whittier, CA
I want to find a good quality IT worker to replace myself with. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posting below:
Sir Speedy of Whittier California is seeking an experienced technology professional to manage technology driven product development and day-to-day technology operations including client support (internal) and customer support (external), as well as pre-press/print production operations, and customer workflow processes. In addition, the Systems and Technology Manager will help define our ongoing technology strategy as it relates to our core business and the ever changing needs of our customers. The ideal candidate will have outstanding project management skills, as well as a nuanced understanding of how process, culture, and technology impact daily operations.
* Minimum of five years of professional information technology experience in a fast paced business environment
* Industry standard certifications (I.E: A+, Network+, MCP, MCSE, or equivalent)
* College degree in Information Technology or related field is a plus
* Printing industry experience is a strong plus.
* A positive attitude and strong interpersonal communication skills
* Excellent English writing and speaking skills
* Ability to function independently with minimal direct supervision
Essential Job Duties
* Provide project management to all IT initiatives ensuring their successful completion
* First line support and point of contact for any and all IT related issues. Specifically towards:
o Computer software and hardware.
o Internal networks
o Systems Administration
o Asset Management
o Scripting/Programming both internal and management of outside vendors
o Client Servicing including industry specific applications and technical support
o Training both internal and client specific applications
* Primary liaison between the third party IT support companies. Keep in contact with all parties until issues are resolved.
* Provide support with physical hardware and software updates as necessary
* Online IT management of domains, email accounts and all web related activity
Essential Job Skills
* Great overall computer skills
* Great understanding of Project Management
* Great understanding of computer hardware and software in multiple operating systems (Windows / Mac OS)
* Good understanding of networking concepts and server hardware / software
* Good understanding of Domain registrations, DNS, email systems and Cloud based solutions
* Basic understanding of Backups, disaster recovery, business continuity and remote sites
* Great attention to detail.
* Great communication via phone and email.
*Windows Server 2008/R2/2012
*Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2012
*Active Directory/Group Policy
*HyperV or VMWare
*WAN/LAN management (including VLANs, QOS, WLAN, Firewalls and VPNs)
*Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X
*Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013
About the Company
For more than 34 years, the Sir Speedy Whittier staff has been dedicated to helping our customers reach their goals. Our knowledge, experience and consultative approach, combined with our broad product offering have helped us grow to be the largest center in the vast Sir Speedy network.
At Sir Speedy Whittier our wide breadth of products, from Marketing Services and collateral to book printing, allows us to help you reach your customers effectively. From graphic design and printing to mailing services, promotional products and direct marketing, we provide quality in everything we do so our customers get noticed. We look forward to continuing to offer you the best in printing and marketing services to help you grow your business.
With 6 years at number one, Sir Speedy Whittier has received a Top Ten Award every year for more than a decade. Sir Speedy Inc., Quick Printing magazine and other publications covering the graphic arts industry recognize us for our performance and operational expertise. Sir Speedy Whittier is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) accredited, further enhancing our commitment to corporate responsibility and sustainability.